This guy feels so out of place in the whole show

This guy feels so out of place in the whole show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ekbqJ-ktKoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's the weakest (in term of writing) villain of the show for sure.
Togashi was just too busy nerding out about the game mechanics and all the cards I guess.

All I remember about the Greed Island arc was the convoluted plan involving the cards and dodgeball, I didn't even care about any of the characters bar the main three.

Greed Island was fucking garbage. Dodgeball was the only good part. I can't believe people try to tell me non-palace Chimera Arc was bad when fucking the entirety of greed island exists.

Watching Gon palm 20 guys an episode for 20 episodes in the stupid tower was also awful.

You're not wrong.

Yeah, it was just trying to be fancy arc about the game aspect but it's just shallow.

>Togashi was just too busy nerding out about the game mechanics and all the cards
this. In that interview him and kishi did he said he enjoyed coming up with new cards every week.

I think greed island is a pretty weak arc but it gets a lot of shit though. It was really more focused on gon and killua developing their techniques and base nen training things that really paid off in CA. I agree that Genthru is the most forgetable and boring villain in all of hunter and I remember being pretty annoyed that gon killua pretty much forget most of what they learned from wing. but it was a bit more entertaining to me than the election arc

>I remember being pretty annoyed that gon killua pretty much forget most of what they learned from wing.
Wing only taught them the basis, they didn't know anything about what Biske showed them

>but it was a bit more entertaining to me than the election arc
Election arc was great though.
Sure there's no hype as fuck dodgeball in it, but it does have Pariston.

Greed Island has some decent moments. I found the tower to be the weakest arc though. The enemies are terrible and it was a super underwhelming way to start to adventure so to speak (their first endeavor after the hunter exam).

Yes it introduced Nen which is important but that doesn't really have much to do with the arc itself and how boring everything else was.

yea but they were pretty forgetful of the basics needing to be told when to use gyo, before bisky officially trained them they were kinda acting like noobs
pariston, ging, and hisoka were really the things that made that arc the sense of danger was pretty non existent we all knew killua was gonna be able to make it to gon. but I get that it was an aftermath arc and that it wouldn't be as intense as CA.
youtube.com/watch?v=ekbqJ-ktKoQ

>it wouldn't be as intense as CA.
WHAT WOULD?

A long and painful bowel movement.

>almost all of the fights end with no real conclusion or satisfying result
>they win because dude nukes lmao
>togashi literally stops caring and directly rips off stands but they're gay and boring
>intense

Knuckle was cool though

YOU CAN SMILE AGAIN

Dear Sup Forums why is Gon such an insufferable little shit?

cus he aint got no parents

He's like his father.

Why do people hate greed island? I would've thought you guys would have disliked the edgy chimera ant arc that seems like it's written for 13 year olds. Greed island was my favorite, usually Sup Forums has more mature opinions, and I honestly thought you guys would like something less typical story wise.

Then you guys say you liked Heaven's arena best which is the most boring arc in my opinion.

Cuz GI is training arc = boring and shit
nobody ever says that arena is best, general consensus is that Spider and Ant(raid) arcs are 2 best ones.

bait

Chimera ant feels like a different series entirely and somehow feels more generic to me than the previous arcs.

>Cuz GI is training arc = boring and shit
I think as a training arc GI is one of the better one's I've read. And it's actually fun because the payoff is both Razor and Genthru.

Coming off of York Shin where Nen was getting a real demonstration, GI felt really good. Gon and Killua didn't perform that well aside from employing Zetsu and both of them lacking any Hatsu made working towards one prior to the game, and further developing there proficiencey with the other nen categories worked really well.

Honestly GI is probably my favorite arc even though it's so radically different.

definitely the worst central character in hxh. i remember watching greed island for the first time thinking he'd be weak as shit just cause that was the impression i got from him