Reminder-this is youir average Sup Forums user

youtube.com/watch?v=v-4Swxz_GNY

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/new-mexico-school-shooter-had-secret-life-on-pro-trump-white-supremacy-sites
vox.com/culture/2017/12/15/16782428/twitter-ban-nazis
cnn.com/2017/06/14/homepage2/james-hodgkinson-profile/
cnn.com/2016/10/16/politics/north-carolina-gop-office-vandalized/
thoughtcatalog.com/emily-goldstein/2015/05/get-rid-of-white-people/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_deaths_in_the_Soviet_Union_under_Joseph_Stalin#Total_number_of_victims
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/books/news/maos-great-leap-forward-killed-45-million-in-four-years-2081630.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pycf0nVmCao
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thedailybeast.com/new-mexico-school-shooter-had-secret-life-on-pro-trump-white-supremacy-sites

So.. I'm an above average Sup Forums user?
Anyways, we all know he was from ED or SA so fuckim.

This is news because? Seems obvious

What race is this guy even

Eternal reminder to you fucking losers that icing randos does literally nothing for the cause. Bottle that anger like a man and channel it into something constructive.

bump

>vox.com/culture/2017/12/15/16782428/twitter-ban-nazis

Reminder that stormweenies and the alt-right are about to get BTFO by twitter and kicked off their service.

>le 56% face

>NAXALT
Not all Sup Forums posters are like that
Bigot!

>white

just watch the video, he acts like such a 56%

Thank you for sharing the obvious..

he should've said "shit" more

shut up new cale-deo-calezonia

This is why ecelebs are cancer.

Judging by his name he's russian

So when you shooting up a school? I’ve seen you post this more than five times, so you must be an average user. It’s your belief that average users shoot up schools, so just tell us so we can send the nice FBI men to chat with you.

Why don't you turn your white identity rage, into class warfare. Instead of blaming jews for the economy, why don't you channel that anger towards the rich fucks who are laughing at you?

>this is a white guy in the US

0:45

>t. lefty pol commie infiltrator
But just in case anyone is persuaded by your shit:
Who do you think the rich are? The Jews.
Who profits most from capitalism? The Jews.
Who is behind big money in politics? The Jews

>shadow life
is that what i'm doing?

>your average /pol user

white nationalism is an actual revolutionary movement therefore the intensity of the opposition white nationalists face is very psychologically draining, you watch this guy's video and it's pretty clear he lashed out because he felt cornered and suppressed by subhuman leftists, his survival impulse mechanism kicked in, it's a shame but there are going to be people within our ranks who just can't handle the mental pressure, james fields is another obvious example, forceful oppression by dehumanisation by the left AND the state made him snap.

The Jews are only part of the rich. Half of you fags are fine the way things are, the other half are facing a bleak economic outlook even though you are white, so you blame other races. Its time to even out the economy and wealth gap. Its rigged even against working class whites.

>>Twitter
>>Libtard echo-chamber
The word irrelevant comes to mind.

Funny thing about free-speech suppressors: eventually they'll come for YOU TOO.

>In his final days, he went by the name "Sam Hyde," a Brooklyn based Orthodox Jewish comedian who is often mistakenly blamed for mass shootings by anti-semetic trolls on websites such as Sup Forums, the daily stormer, and reddit.

>Muslim guy kills people
>SHHH QUIET DON'T BE RACIST! *sweeps under rug*
>Nigger kills people
>SHHH QUIET DON'T BE RACIST! *sweeps under rug*
>White guy kills people
>GO OVER THE DETAILS OF HIS LIFE WITH A FINE-TOOTHED COMB

>Instead of blaming jews for the economy, why don't you channel that anger towards the rich fucks who are laughing at you?

This. However, many of those rich fucks (especially the ones in finance and media) are also Jews.

>The less than 2% Jews are only half of the 1%.
>Focus on the other half of the 1%, which are largely white men!
Jewish supremacy is real. Jews are overrepresented in finance and media, and they push for all the wars in the ME

What kind of retard shoots up a school when there are synagogues in practically every major city?

>the rich fucks
Jews
>communist agitators and liberal MSM
Jews

If that was the average Sup Forumsak your faggot ass would be dead already OP.

Okay, and we'll go to another messaging service where we won't get kicked off?

Nah that's your average edgy steam roleplaying faggot.

Duh Jews but I love my boomer pseudo crypto evangelical kike bosses

Please sir pay me as little as you want,, you need another condo in Florida

That's right mother fuckers! Wait until mayors and council people start getting their numbers called and cards punched. HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No. The majority are rich as fuck white protestant and old money, holding on to that shit. You are being played by your own. You Hwhites are getting all worked up couse a nigger gets affirmative action and wheres your affirmative action for the poor whites. Well, idiot you feel this way because you have a degree and make less than the boomers. If you get rid of all the Jews, your faggot assess will still be broke and controlled by the elites.

See zek republic...kek

>can barely read
>vocabulary of a toddler
Sure sounds like a low IQ Sup Forumsack

Is this the video that he name drops Sup Forums? I need a timestamp.

>school shooter
>it's just another murder-suicide that happened in school
Lol, no wonder everyone is apathetic about school shootings. When the bar is this low, who gives a fuck?

>half of the exploitative rich are a foreign people with different interests than native Americans
>the other half are from your own people
The only benevolent rich people, like Warren Buffett, are real Americans.

>Instead of blaming jews for the economy
Because the economy is not the primary problem, retard. Because we aren't consumerist subhuman trash like you.

Don't tell the truth to the American and his congregation. They have a corner for them in Jerusalem Post. Best Goyim.

There are no economic problems today. It isn't the 19th century where people are dying of famine. Even homeless people live comfortably. The problem is exactly the opposite: living only to fulfill desires for consumption. Shitskin animals like you may be content with that, but we want something more than mere animal pleasure seeking.

>No. The majority are rich as fuck white protestant and old money, holding on to that shit.
You're a fucking moron. WASPs have been irrelevant since the 1970s.

I like how the screen name is in Russian

>Jews
>rich fucks who are laughing at us
Same guy.

rich white cryptojew gatekeeper

Since the new millennium, more like. That's around the time they stopped being over 50% of the population. Pretty sure they're around 33-35% now.

>cnn.com/2017/06/14/homepage2/james-hodgkinson-profile/
>Suspect in congressional shooting was Bernie Sanders supporter, strongly anti-Trump
>James T. Hodgkinson, the man identified as shooting a Republican member of congress and four others on Wednesday morning

Also, someone firebomed a republican office;

>cnn.com/2016/10/16/politics/north-carolina-gop-office-vandalized/
>Local GOP office in North Carolina firebombed

Why are liberals shooting politicians? Liberals say guns and violence are bad, then shoot senators and firebomb the offices of their opponents? This shows clear political motivation on the part of liberals - they are literally attempting to violently oppose Trump. That's treason and terrorism.

Some guy shot up a school, and he went to pro-Trump websites, and you're more concerned with him than violent revolution? Why is diversity about getting rid of white people;

>thoughtcatalog.com/emily-goldstein/2015/05/get-rid-of-white-people/
>Yes, Diversity Is About Getting Rid Of White People (And That’s A Good Thing)

Jews admit publically to trying to replace us, liberals shoot our politicians, and we're the bad guys? At what point does society say 'No More' and cull all these violent liberals before they kill another 25 million people;

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_deaths_in_the_Soviet_Union_under_Joseph_Stalin#Total_number_of_victims
>Many historians have suggested that Stalin was responsible for death total of around 20 million, citing much higher victim totals from executions, Gulag camps, deportations and other causes.[48] Simon Sebag Montefiore suggested that Stalin was ultimately responsible for the deaths of between 20 and 25 million people

And Mao killed 45mil;

>independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/books/news/maos-great-leap-forward-killed-45-million-in-four-years-2081630.html

I hope the federal government saves us from the liberals.

>Reminder-this is youir average Sup Forums user
No, this is

Quinquigintisextian.

ERP'ING AUTIST FAGGOTS

Where is the proof this guy lurked Sup Forums? Every news article on him says it but I can't find solid proof of him saying it.

Haha no not all of us are straight up players and heroes.

F

He's shooting spics in Valhalla now.

F

>rosenberg
>lobbied for policies destructive to white Americans for 20 years on Capitol Hill
Gee, what a surprise

Stop replying to shitty bait you fags.

>nu/pol/
>not responding to every single bait thread 24/7

Celt

Relevant: youtube.com/watch?v=pycf0nVmCao

Perhaps this is a good time for me to mention that people who are angry at Janet Reno or Bill Clinton or the Jewish media bosses or at the growing hordes of non-Whites in America ought to think of a more constructive outlet for their anger than simply shooting at targets of opportunity, a la Benjamin Smith or Buford Furrow. I will go so far as to say that there are even more useful things for an angry patriot to do than building a truck bomb and blowing up the nearest Federal office building. At this particular moment in the breakdown of our society, these occasional, random acts of violence are not especially helpful. They are not part of a sound strategy. In fact, they are not part of any strategy: they are simply individual acts of indiscipline, and they do not serve the purposes of our people.

You know, I can understand the anger that results in these acts. When my office was in Washington, DC, I was ready to explode and do something violent every day. I wanted to blow up government buildings and kill the politicians and bureaucrats who were destroying America; I wanted to use a machine gun and sweep the streets clean of all the non-Whites; I wanted to walk into the offices of the Washington Post with a semiautomatic shotgun and lots of ammunition and begin cleaning house. I was filled with rage at the things I saw going on around me. I wanted to strike back at the liberals and the Jews and at their creatures.

And I know — I am quite certain — that the rage I felt every day when I was in Washington is in many, many other heterosexual White males as well. Rage is, I believe, a natural and healthy reaction, a normal reaction in a healthy man to what is being done to America and to our people. I can understand that women don’t feel this rage and perhaps homosexuals don’t feel it and certainly all the people who’re on the other side, all the people who believe things are going their way, don’t feel it, but I’m much more concerned about any White man who isn’t enraged today than about those who are. I can only assume that any White man who isn’t angry today, either doesn’t understand the situation, or he needs to take hormone supplements.

The reason America’s internal enemies are winning now is because they not only use their heads to make plans, but they also exercise self-discipline. They keep their feelings under control. When Madeleine Albright began her murderous bombing of Serbia this spring, every Jewish organization in America came out with strong statements of support for the bombing. It obviously was something the Jews had been thinking about for a while. But they did not act prematurely and foolishly by doing something like shooting up the Serb community center in Chicago. They understood that such an action would not cripple the Serbs or even weaken them; it would only put them on the alert, make them angry, and generate public sympathy for them.

I’ll recap what I just said. Random acts of violence don’t make sense now. Temper tantrums are not helpful. What we need now is self-discipline, not self-indulgence. It’s good for us to remember now the old, old rule for people who want to get rid of a king. The rule is: kill the king with your first stroke; don’t merely wound the king, because if you do he surely will kill you.

Amerimutt

n shit

La Creatura strikes again

>im not here just for the chaos
>i actually give a shit about races or jews or richfags

>average Sup Forums user
>takes action
yeah, right

>tl;dr
>I'm the next mass shooter
>My name is
>Sam Hyde

Absolutely disgusting, hes dead now right?

Ice randos, get dubbs fuckers!

>The rule is: kill the king with your first stroke; don’t merely wound the king, because if you do he surely will kill you.
Very important political advice.

so is this guy like one of those shitty Randy Stair youtubers with 3 subscribers and big dreams?

>>New fag
Haven't you figured out that the new war is one of ideas; of memes? No, you haven't, and I know this because you just walled everyone with text that nobody will read, therefore nullifying your message. Your message is not consumable by anyone at the speed of the digital present.

If you aren't memeing -- if you aren't red-pilling, then you aren't communicating.

Lurk Moar, faggot...

The average Sup Forums user would know to target a gun free zone

S