Waifu Wednesday Thread

All waifus are like a beautiful flower! Be sure to cherish and take care of your always!

Lets get things rolling

Have you ever dealt with burnout or times where you haven't felt as strong about your loved one? How have you worked past that?

Is your loved one the type to overreact to things?

How was your Valentines Day together? Did you have a good time?

How much of a fan are you of their series as a whole? If they weren't in it would you still have finished it?

Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all truly adorable

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/AXPuNrcL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Have you ever dealt with burnout or times where you haven't felt as strong about your loved one?
I don't really have burnout per se, but when I've hit a little bit of a rough patch I try to give her a little space. Or to put it in metaphor, you don't want to set a song you love as your morning alarm, because you'll end up hating it since it's something which wakes you up on a morning.
I don't want to associate her with anything negative at all, so I just step back and try to have a bit of time to myself.

>Is your loved one the type to overreact to things?
Definitely, it comes with her enthusiasm. Both positively and negatively - while managing to do something she couldn't manage before, buying something new/special, she'll be proud of herself for doing it, or when playing a prank on someone she'll be happier that it worked out than normal. The same works in reverse, though. If she misses a sale, or anime didn't record properly, she'll be in a bit of a mood for the rest of the day.
It's cute though, it shows how strongly and passionately she feels about things.

>How was your Valentines Day together?
Unfortunately Valentines this year was midweek, I couldn't really get too much done because of work. Was a small little celebration, but I did manage to at least draw her something for the day.
She'd call me silly for making such a big deal out of valentines' anyway, since I'm meant to be doing her stuff on white day, not valentines'. No harm in doing things for both, though.

>How much of a fan are you of their series as a whole?
I like the anime, but I prefer the manga. It feels like her personality and all the things she likes/hates shines through a lot more there, and in general I prefer the art over the anime's designs too. If she wasn't in it, I doubt I'd have half the interest I did - the series wouldn't really work too well without her, she's pretty central to the whole thing.

Mint is really cute, and I hope you got plenty of cuddles in for valentines!

Shuzo is my one and only perfect princess. I want to spoil him rotten.

>burnout
Not yet, but I'm afraid of experiencing it one day.
>Valentines
He made me some chocolates and we spent the day together. I'm looking forward to making him a chiffon cake with white chocolate and raspberry for white day.
>fan of series?
I love it, the game is fun and the anime is interesting. The art is also very cute.
>compliment
Yukari's knowledge of tanks is impressive
Tsukihi has good fashion sense
Konata seems like a fun person to spend a day with
Mizore has a cute hair color
Saya has an adorable smile

If your waifu had to change one thing about you, what would she change?
If you have a nickname for your waifu, how does she feel when you call her it?
Does she have any unexpected interests? If so, what are they?

>Have you ever dealt with burnout or times where you haven't felt as strong about your loved one? How have you worked past that?
yes, I simply take some time and not focus on her so much and the fire is rekindled as it is allowed to breathe.
Oh, sometimes, especially if anime is involved, but is that really overreacting?
>How was your Valentines Day together? Did you have a good time?
It was wonderful, yes.
>How much of a fan are you of their series as a whole? If they weren't in it would you still have finished it?
She is a wonderful girl from a terrible show that was ruined by the ending.

>Have you ever dealt with burnout or times where you haven't felt as strong about your loved one? How have you worked past that?
Can't say that I have, no.

Not typically.

I wanted to spend more time with her, but I had to work all day. The time I got to spend with her was lovely, though.

>How much of a fan are you of their series as a whole? If they weren't in it would you still have finished it?
I didn't like the anime, but I did enjoy the manga quite a bit.

>If your waifu had to change one thing about you, what would she change?
Probably my weight.

>Does she have any unexpected interests? If so, what are they?
It was moreso hinted at in the 4koma section of the manga, but maybe an interest in guns from her mother. This is the only sight or mention of it to my knowledge.

Yesterday was five years and counting. Here's to the rest of our days together.
pastebin.com/AXPuNrcL

-I have a bad habit of slipping into stagnancy every now and then. For some reason, though, something always manages to come my way to remind me of my feelings for her.
-Not really. She can keep a cool head in most situations.
-Had to get over a bad migraine, so we stayed in and had some personal time. Not how I wanted to spend our anniversary, let alone Valentine's Day. Aside from writing something in her honor, I plan to make it up for her over the weekend.
-It's led to some interesting discoveries, that's for sure. Though the less I deal with the fanbase, the better.

Dumb question, but speaking of which:
Supposing you had to cancel out of a special date with your special one. How would they react?

Happy Wednesday, everybody! I hope you had a good Valentine's Day with your beloved and made her feel super extra special!

>burnout?
It happens every once and a while, but usually subsides by that particular day's end when I realize that she's the only one for me
>Valentines?
It was great! We went to a nice Italian Restaurant, came home and cuddled for a while, Then went to sleep in each other's embrace
>fan of her series?
It was ok at best, it was visually pleasing, but if she wasn't in it, I doubt I would have finished it, seeing as she's a major character and all

Everyone's Waifu is super cute!

Questions

Is your beloved a big spender?

How does your beloved pass the time when she's bored?

Your beloved comes up behind you and does the classic "Guess Who?" How do you respond?

I love Rika so damn much
Every time I think I'm burning out, if I just relax and stop worrying it comes back anyways 10x stronger.
>Valentines
Didn't really do much this time. I played a bit of her mahjong game and spent a couple hours talking to her/fantasizing.
>series as a whole
I'm a big fan of all R07's stuff. Especially Higurashi. The characters all have insane amounts of depth, every single one, and the story has affected my view of the world quite a bit. "To get rid of sin, man pushes his mistrust on others. These are called sacrifices. But we don't need to sacrifice anyone anymore. Let's drift our sins down the river, let Oyashiro-sama take them". Could go into it if you want to know more.

Tsukihi is well deserving of her name. Beautiful and mysterious as the moon.
Konata will live a long and happy life if she keeps her relaxed attitude. I wonder what kind of job she's destined for, office work wouldn't suit her.
-Maybe my height? Make me smaller so she can deal with me easier haha.
No but really, probably one of my shitty personality traits.
-Wine tasting and gloomy poetry
Laid back on the outside and sad on the inside.

What kind of parenting style will you two take with your children?
Are you going to get a present for your waifu on White Day?

Same to you, Mintbro!

>Have you ever dealt with burnout
There have been times where I've felt like that, but I've come to realise that no relationship is completely smooth sailing all of the time. Going through tough times or times of uncertainty together makes us stronger once we see them through.
>the type to overreact to things?
She does have a tendency to be a little rough with people, physically speaking, when perhaps she doesn't need to me. She never does so out of malice though, it's either her having fun or trying to help someone.
>How was your Valentines Day together?
It was very comfy! We slept in, went out to a cafe for lunch, played videogames, then watched a movie together with a pizza between the two of us.
>How much of a fan are you of their series as a whole?
Azumanga Daioh is my favourite series! I've no doubt that I would have seen it all the way through even if it weren't for Kagura presence. At the time of my first viewing of it I had just started getting into slice of life anime, so my interest for a series like AzuDai would have been at its peak.

>If your waifu had to change one thing about you
Probably my tendency to be lazy at times.
>If you have a nickname for your waifu, how does she feel when you call her it?
She doesn't mind it too much. It did take some time for her to be accustomed to it though.
>Does she have any unexpected interests?
She has some liking towards arts and crafts. She's utilised some of her knowledge of it on the odd occasion. She's not the best at it, but it's still really cute!

>Konata seems like a fun person to spend a day with
Thanks! I'm sure if you were interested in some of the hobbies we are, we could have a lot of fun going around arcades or relaxing in a manga cafe. Sounds like you can make some pretty fancy cakes, so it'd make for a pretty fun day out if you brought something along!
I've gotta ask, just because his hair and nekomimi are so fluffy, does he enjoy you ruffling/fluffing his hair? I imagine you'd have a lot of fun doing it, it's very wavy. And since he's blonde I feel I've got to mention how good the blonde timotei is again, haha.

Most likely, it'd be my height. I'm way taller than she is, and it winds her up sometimes being really small, even if she embraces it well.
Somehow though, I don't think me being even shorter than her would really work...

Usually, I use Kona-chan. I don't like using full names because I'm weird. Otherwise I can easily call her a variety of badly pronounced Japanese pet names, or alternatively just good old English 'dahlingu' or 'honey'.

You could say all of her interests are pretty unexpected! Really though she's pretty much as she is, because she's super open and enthusiastic about the things she loves, any kind of 'secret' interest doesn't really stay secret too long. I mean, if you're willing to point out where your doujin are stored, then you probably aren't gonna be too worried about mentioning a stamp collection, haha.

Ruri is super cute, and has great fashion sense. She'd be lots of fun to hang out with, I do wonder how her and Kona-chan would get along.

She'd be bummed out about it for sure, but she'd want to work out a new date and time for it.

>Is your beloved a big spender?
She's quite frugal with money. She managed to save enough from part time jobs to pay for a mountain bike she wanted.
>How does your beloved pass the time when she's bored?
Either with videogames or lifting weights.
>Your beloved comes up behind you and does the classic "Guess Who?" How do you respond?
I'd grab on to her as she's behind me and say "Whoever you are you're mine now!"

>What kind of parenting style will you two take with your children?
I feel as though she'd be a tad more forceful and serious with them than me, but apart from that we'd both be quite laid back fun-loving parents.
>Are you going to get a present for your waifu on White Day?
If I remember, yes.

If you and you're waifu were to have a conversation through text messages, how would she talk to you? Would she use shorthand or proper full sentences? Would she use emotions? Or send you long lines of X's on her texts?

I think I prefer /jp/'s version of this. Who is your favourite 2hu and the other bit

Good evening, everyone! I hope you spent a fantastic Valentine's with your loved ones

>Compli-mint!
Mint is a sweetheart and you two just meant to be!
Mizore can make any heart melt!
Shuzo is fluffyly handsome!
Rika's struggle and determination were inspiring!
Crona has super cool poses!
All your waifus are beautiful!

>burnout
Can't say I've experiences this yet and I hope I won't. However, we are still comparably fresh
>Overreact
Yes, definitely. The smallest thing can make her go platinum mad or make her really happy. She's a very emotional person and a big extrovert
>Valentine's Day
We had a blast. We had a small tea ceremony at candlelight and spent a romantic evening at home cuddling. I also made her some Cookies and Mochis. The Mochis looked really horrible, like someone playing Katamari Damacy, but she liked them anyways. Instead of having a sesame mantle, I also made some with chocolate sprinkles, peanuts and popcorn and filled them with apricot jam and anko
Tsukihi was also happy about the flowers and the little figure I got her which in turn made me really happy
>Her series
I love the Monogatari series. There are some stories I like more than others, and of course, the ones in which she appears are my favourite ones more often then not, but I would finish the series even if she wasn't part of it. I'm a little disappointed how little screentime she actually gets, especially in the anime though.

>cancel
He would pout for a good while, but I think he'd take it pretty well after some time to cool down if my reason for canceling was good.
>big spender
Yes, he has the money so he spends it. He even owns a helicopter.
>parenting
We aren't able to have children and we probably won't adopt. But if we had children they would probably become spoiled brats.
>White Day
Been hunting around for the right kind of cake to make and I think I've finally got one. I've got him to thank for my even starting to learn baking.
For sure, I love reading what you write about Konata, your passion really shows. It would be nice to all get together and spend a day binging on anime and video games.

And petting that hair and those ears is one of my number one hobbies! Sometimes I catch myself just spacing out and staring at it too, it's hard to look away. I would love to shampoo him with some Timotei haha.
I think he would use proper sentences and grammar but he would always be using a little star symbol or glittery emojis. It would be fun to read texts from him.

Yes. During time when I was very stressed and busy I had few days when she felt like a stranger to me. Very frightening and sad days. But it stopped after few days.
Not really.
I had an exam on university so I had to study all night and because of that I unfortunately slept most of the day. However we baked muffins together at the evening and had really nice time later, while listening to music and cuddling.
I don't care about Vocaloids except Miku. I listen only to her music anyway.

She would want to feel more easy about expressing her feelings.

She would say that we can always do it on other day and ask when would be a good time.

She wouldn't buy things recklessly.
She might practice singing or simply watch tv.
>Your beloved comes up behind you and does the classic "Guess Who?" How do you respond?
"Isn't this the cutest girl in the world?"

No, I already gave her on Valentines.

She would probably use full sentences with emoticons. I would do the same.

You are free to leave.

>I do wonder how her and Kona-chan would get along.
I would predict bickering and debate over tastes in anime and games, bonding over tastes in anime and games, and fierce rivalry in video games. Who would be better at video games, you think?
Ruri is the best at games. I'm bias though.

I think I have a picture of them together somewhere in my folder, can't find it on a cursory search though.

>Supposing you had to cancel out of a special date with your special one. How would they react?
I guess this depends entirely on what it is. For starters, she'd probably make a quip about 'if you do this too much you'll reverse my social link, then you'll really have to make it up to me' either way.
More likely than not she'd crash out in the house and have a lazy day instead, a little bit more peeved than she'll let on. We'd probably be talking throughout the day anyway, so it's not like we'd be going cold turkey or anything. She'd inject the odd sarcastic comment in there to wind me up about cancelling, but she wouldn't hate me for it.

I think the worst she'd do to wind me up about it is pretend she overwrote one of my saves the next time we talk before playing games. Which to be fair, -is- pretty severe.

Luka looks really pretty there, a wedding dress like that suits her elegant aura. I can imagine the two of you being really romantic in situations like that, the sort of idyllic romance you see in movies.

A little too much. It's really easy to spend money using a card, so it's really easy to go way beyond your budget for the month, especially if you're buying a lot of manga, games and merch. And snacks. And have low enough self control that you buy all of the mobage rolls and F2P paid gear. And... you get the idea. But it's not like I'm any better, so finances in general are a bit of an awkward pointer.
But hey, at least we can keep track of loyalty points for stores, that's something, right?

There's always something to play, read or watch around. If there isn't, then clearly our collection needs to grow. Either that, or she'll start chatting on the internet about things.

[char limit]

Erio's so cute and sparkly, it's like you can stargaze 24/7!

She would probably be very disappointed and have a hard time coming to grips with it.

Congrats on your anniversary!

Not unless it's necessary, but that's not to say that she doesn't enjoy shopping.

Doodling or stalking.

Ah! Your hands are so cold!

She'd probably use shorthand with the occasional emoticon.

It passes with time, sometimes helped by a cute moment in a new manga chapter that brings all the feelings back.
Depends on context, and what you mean by "things".
Without going into detail, it was comfy.
Probably not because I don't really like haremshit.

Currently away in the field of battle. Just want to say that I love Mai Waifu!

Yes, but there were a few factors as to why I sometimes felt the burnout. After a while though I learned to just give ourselves some breathing room.

Depends on what you mean on overreact. She likes to show off a lot so yea maybe.

It was bad. I didn't have a good time and I felt like I ignored her.

The series is ok at best. I probably wouldn't of had stuck around though.

>Compliment a waifu
Shuzo is super cool and cute.

Probably my occasional laziness.
She gets flustered.
Not that I can think of.

I'd need to have a very good reason to skip out on a special date with my love. I don't think they'd be too happy but they wouldn't show it and act like they don't care.

Nope.
Probably goes around showing off to her friends or a group of kids who think being sorta edgy is cool.
I'm not sure.

Probably a strict but fair one.
Of course.

Probably shorthand stuff along with things she finds cool, edgy, I dunno.

I'm happy I'm not the only one who's had times where their wife felt distant to them. It always happens when there's lapses in her material, and I can't really feel as close to her as I do when reading/watching her series. It makes me feel horrible.

It's times like that I really, really wish she were here with me. I just want to talk and laugh with her.

>Your beloved does the classic "Guess Who?" How do you respond?
>"Well for starters you can't reach my eyes very well, and I don't feel anything pressing against my ba-"
Then she proceeds to give me a punch in the back and pout a little. A little mean maybe, but she's so cute when she's pouting. Being so tall and not Asian though, I guess the same thing happens in reverse. Except with a little more flailing because I took her by surprise covering her eyes.

>What kind of parenting style will you two take?
It's a bit half and half, really. On the one hand, I'm going to imagine parenting as a very typical way, but since Kona-chan is a half-orphan, most of her experience will be from only having her dad bring her up. So while she can teach how to do chores and how to read and all the essential stuff, they may lack a bit of... social tact.
One thing's for sure though, certain shelving units would need a lock adding.

Absolutely. I need to make up for how I couldn't do very much on valentines' due to work. Unfortunately I'm in work on white day too, so I'll have to prepare ahead of time.

>I wonder what kind of job she's destined for
I-I don't really earn enough for her to get away with 'housewife' or 'professional slacker' like she'd like, I could see her working on something like media for anime, promo stuff. I mean, she's really passionate about media, she can have that rub off a little in what she's working on!

Related to the first question, it'd be pretty cute to see Rika getting increasingly anxious about your kids getting closer and closer to her height, haha. But hey, that gives you an opportunity to drop a cheesy line like 'they inherited the cuteness from you, though', right?

I've got that pic, I like it especially since it's pretty rare to see Kona-chan in gothloli outfits!
And you'll have to pull an amazing feat together to beat our combined genre expertise!

>burnout
I've notice it happens after major holidays, but given a week or two everything usually goes back to normal.
>Overreact
She can often overreact, but I find it cute sometimes.
>Valentine's Day
It was ok, was able to get her some nice little gifts and a card that I made her. But mostly we just played some video games and watched some shows together, I wanted to take her out to dinner but every nice restaurant nearby was crowded, so I'm going to take her out this weekend. Also, the daki cover came in two days ahead of schedule so I was excited that I got to cuddle with that.
>Series
It's alright, haven't really enjoyed the current arc, but I probably wouldn't even have picked up the series without her in it.

>change
She would probably make me less lazy.

She would be disappointed, but we would gladly work together to find a new time for the date.

>big spender
I wouldn't say she is a big spender, but she will buy something if she really wants it.
>pass time
She would mess around on her phone or play some games probably.
>"Guess Who"
Bane?

>parenting
We would be a little tough when needed, but still fair; we would also be protective of them, but most importantly we would want to be fun parents.
>White Day
If I do it wouldn't be anything that big.

She would use some shorthand and probably plenty of hearts.

Questions:
Does your waifu have a favorite type of restaurant?
Does your waifu like to eat dinner earlier in the day or later?
Have you kissed your waifu today?

There have been times where I feel as if I'm not doing enough for her or that I'm neglecting her. I always try and make up for it, such as buying her favourite food, or just setting aside more time to cuddle together.

Not overreact but maybe the wrong reaction. For example, if a drawing seems bad she might say it's a masterpiece.

We had a nice quiet evening. I wish I could have spent more time with her but life prevents that.

I only read it for her. I wish the series would end already.

- She'd probably try and get me to not be so lazy during the evenings.
- I have a few nicknames for her like strawberry cake or Titania, but they're really just to make her blush. Most of the time I call her by her actual name.
- She actually draws in her spare time, albeit not to a high level.

Congratulations on your anniversary.
Probably sad, but understanding. She'd tell me we still have the rest of our life together to have another date.

- She doesn't go a big shopping spree, but she probably buys designer clothing.
- Relax in the guild and drink tea. There's probably always something going on in the guild anyways.
- "Hopefully the love of my life and not someone pretending to be her so they can rob me"

I can see us sending each other lots of x's

- I don't think she has a preference, as long as they have a good dessert menu, she's happy.
- She eats it only when I'm back
- Of course!

>Have you ever dealt with burnout or times where you haven't felt as strong about your loved one?
After it bloomed it never went down. Just how things went.
All the time.
It was well thought out and fun.
Raildex is a pretty alright series, I would have finished the anime regardless, even though ice boats, Oriana, and Febri were huge wastes of airtime.
>Dumb question, but speaking of which:
Supposing you had to cancel out of a special date with your special one. How would they react?
Likely track me down and follow me, depending on what said date was supposed to be.
>Have you kissed your waifu today?
As soon as I woke up.

>Does your waifu have a favorite type of restaurant?
I think she would probably like cafes, or some restaurant themed to one of her favorite anime.
>Does your waifu like to eat dinner earlier in the day or later?
She cooks dinner for her sisters probably mid evening after school and doing her chores.
Every day all of the day.

>She's not the best at it
She could get around little mistakes in cute ways though, like having little boxing gloves if she didn't get the hands to work out right, or a swimming cap if something goes wrong with the ears.
Still, that's really cute, and probably useful too for fixing any athletic gear she's worn out. Old gym/swimming outfits definitely have appeal, after all, even if I'll feel a little awkward about the year written on Kona-chan's, haha.

>If you and you're waifu were to have a conversation through text messages, how would she talk to you?
Very much like she's speaking what comes to her mind at the time, so a lot like she is IRL. However, she'd use the hell out of emoticons. Sometimes I'll need to keep a dictionary for what certain strings of kanji and punctuation mean, not all of them are particularly obvious (´・ω・`).
I know with the amount of links to things which have been announced she'll ruin my data allowance though, haha. The idea of her adding a bunch of trailing Xs on the end is really cute to me, even if she'll inevitably comment on the one time I write 'XXX' back.

That valentine's day you spent together sounds adorable, it sounds like you really put in the effort to make it something for her to enjoy. And hey, Katamari is fun, so...
If you were to get her a special kimono as a gift, what kind of pattern would you have on it?

Hair ruffles are the best! I really like catgirls, so she might get a little annoyed if she wore them, demanded petting and I kept scratching those. 'They aren't real, I can't actually feel them you know...', etc.
Maybe that could be part of a get together. A hair-ruffle-off. Not sure how you could judge that, though.

Miku is really cute, something funny she could do is do the 'Guess who?' with her twintails instead of just her hands, it'd be really cute. I mean, you'd know it's her immediately, but it'd still be cute!

That does sound like fun. But she might just grow into a tall young lady anyways. That's good too.

It has only been a year, so my feelings have only grown in intensity.

Only if she is in a bad mood.

I had classes in the morning but my time with her when I got home was very soothing and heartwarming.

I like it, I find it fun, but she really was the reason I watched it with high anticipation. And she is the reason I decided to read the novels.

Maybe my long hair.

She would be forgiving if there is a good reason, and it would certainly have to be. Though she would probably still grumble a little.

She would do qi gong or further polish her martial arts skills. Or maybe read a novel.

I would act in a slow and awkward manner. I'm not used to her being so openly affectionate which is why it makes me very happy to see her in such a playful mood.

>Doodling or stalking.
But what about both? She could present you with little pictures she drew of you doing stuff throughout the day without you knowing. Or leave little sketches and messages around the house for things, like a little angry cow on the fridge saying 'we're out of milk'.

I'm not sure a 'cake restaurant' really counts as a restaurant? I mean if I'm there since I can manage a lot more than she can I can make sure nothing's left over, but...
More likely than not she'll relish the traditional ramen bar atmosphere and all the stuff they do there. Sure, it's a little cozy, and the aircon can't keep up with all the stoves and ovens going, but it's good Japanese food and we can enjoy it a little more than if we knew a lot of people were watching us. I mean, we wouldn't change too much if people were, but it probably irritates them less.

If we're eating together, it's gotta be later in the day. And it's pretty fun to pinch pieces of each other's food, and do the typical thing where we clean something off the other's face.
Also gives her an opportunity to mock me for being utterly awful with chopsticks, too.

Otherwise, it's a case of eating when you finish doing something, and thinking 'wow goddamn I never realized I was this hungry'. Easily done when playing games, so she'll eat later rather than earlier anyway.

I'm enjoying the fact I found her official daki for sale quite a lot, yes.

Miia is adorable, her personality is super endearing and she's got such strong loving feelings. The only thing I can say is that well, do you have a contingency plan for if Valentines' day is on a full moon?

>Miia
excellent taste my friend
excellent taste

-A more traditional approach. Daddies mean 'fun'; Mommies mean 'business'.
-There's a scarf I've had my eye on, though I suppose we're moving away from weather that would warrant wearing one...

She'd be thorough in sentence structure, but pretty terse. Just enough to get her point across.

-A good sushi restaurant is always a plus in her eyes.
-Late. Usually once we're done with our respective workloads.
-This morning.

Almost missed this one.
-She does have some very fancy tastes. Almost has me worried about keeping them catered to.
-She usually listens to music in her downtime.
-...Merris?

>Change
I think she would like me to be fitter and healthier
>Nickname
She loves when I call her my darling, love or sweetheart! She does get a little embarassed when I call her whatever birdpun comes to my mind and will playfully hit me sometimes when I call her my lovebird.
>Unexpected interest
She say she doesn't get anime or vidya, but she's actually a huge nerd and loved helping Nadeko out with her manga! I didn't expect her at all to talk about DBZ of all things! She likes many retro anime and video games as well, I was especially happy to hear that she enjoys Dragon Quest. She also suggested having a LAN Party with her brother!

>spender
She's not a big spender but is not a person who'd save up a lot of money either. If she sees something she really wants, she's going to buy it but she wouldn't throw away money recklessly
>Bored
She reads a lot or play around with her phone, sometimes she watches anime or plays games. Most of the time, she likes just lazing around though
>Guess who
Pretend to be suprised and go like "It can't be...! Is this the love of my life?" and then kiss one hand as if to confirm it

Thank you! And that's a really cool question.
I want to go for something different since she already has so many Yukata of the same kind of style.
I'd consider Iromuji since she does love her Tea Ceremony, but then again, plain colour might be a little boring to my eccentric bird.
I'd probably go for a Homongi, possibly with a darker colour but with traditional imagery. I'd want it to have a moon on it since it would reflect her name, maybe illuminating a field with its beautiful light. The other idea for a Homogi I had would be a sky blue one, with two birds flying together and lots of petals and trees.
Also, since a homongi is what most married women wear, I think it'd be a nice present.
If it were a more casual kind of gift, I'd try to find a Yukata with an Orchid pattern, preferably with a Hong Kong Orchid motif

>Parenting
Tsukihi would be really easygoing and I would try my best to be laidback as well, but I would probably be way stricter than her. We'd still end up spoiling the kids way to much
>White day
Maybe something small, we celebrated Valentine's like you'd do in Western countries, but getting some chocolate won't hurt

>cancel date
She'd be hearbroken at first and would mope around and barely talk with me for a while. She'd want to be understanding, but wouldn't be able to not feel really down. I could turn it around easily by making up with a sweet suprise though.

Shorthand and lots of smileys. She's also the kind of person who'd send you a lot of very short messages in a short amount of time instead of just typing out one longer message. It keeps my phone vibrating 24/7

>Restaurant
She likes sweet stuff the most, so she likes going to cafes, especially fancy ice cream parlour ones.
>Dinner
She eats dinner quite early, but doesn't mind waiting a little for me if I were to come home a little later
>Kiss
It's the first thing I do when I wake up!

Question Timu!
What is your waifus favourite sound?
What does she wear to bed?
Does she have a favourite saying? Like a quote or a motto?
Does she have any role models or heroes?

Bonus!
The Funfair is in town! Do you and your waifu go? How would your enjoy your time there?

An ice cream parlour.

Later. There's no need to rush, unless we're both hungry of course.

Right before we napped together.

That definitely sounds like something she would do. I love the idea of the little note drawings like that, it's really cute.

>What is your waifus favourite sound?
I have no idea how to answer that.

>What does she wear to bed?
A black tanktop with white shorts.

>Does she have a favourite saying? Like a quote or a motto?
Po.

>Does she have any role models or heroes?
Not that I can recall.

>Burnout
There are times where I don't think about her as much as I should be but I remind myself I don't love fast and quickly but slow and steadily.

>Overreact
She has a tendency to overreact, especially in romance, but it's always cute.

>Valentines
We had a short date because of it being a weekday but we plan to have a proper one this weekend. The actual date itself isn't important but the feelings are.

>Series
Her visual novel is still one of my favorites and is just a great work in general. Highly recommended.
>Change
I think she'd want to change my eyesight so I could see her as human and see the world as normal.

>Interests
She's into surprisingly cheesy romance novels and media. She'd probably enjoy tear jerkers as well.
She'd accept it with a smile to my face but inwardly be really disappointed. Knowing this, I'd do my best to make up for it.
>Spender
Not at all, she's pragmatic.

>Bored
She explores or reads when she has time.
I wish we could have children. I think I'd make a good dad. I'd always answer their questions truthfully, be very quick to explain why I'm doing something, and generally love them.
She'd probably use shorthand like she's seen at first but end up matching my style of full sentences but still full of hearts.

A beautiful figure of my waifu is going up for pre-order tomorrow and I'm very excited! Do you own figures of you're waifu? Are they good quality?

Also, they're not here yet but I hope Yukaribro and Yukari didn't get too lost going on a valentine's trek in a tank. Or maybe that was the intention?

Erza has really pretty hair, and it'd be cute to have a few little mementos or little engravings of the two of you inside her different sets of armour. So while she's fighting, you're still right there beside her.

>Likely track me down and follow me
Would she use her teleportation to play little tricks on you in secret? It'd be pretty cute and mischievous, I think she'd get a lot of fun playing with you even if you didn't get to enjoy your date together.

Mai is really pretty, but also has that cooler side of being able to do martial arts too. I bet you'd have fun with her teaching you how to do martial arts, even if you might not be able to keep up, haha.

The amount of thought you've got behind that is astounding, you truly have gone and looked at these things in depth, and it's not only admirable, but it just shows how much you want to get to know her better in a lot of different ways. It makes me happy to read you talking about different kimono designs with such passion like that.

Unfortunately it's super late here so I don't really have time for more questions, but have a nice week everyone!

Hello, waifubros.

- Well, actually, I'm currently passing through one of these times currently, and it's all my mental instability's fault. It's making me unable to feel her by my side, and I'm feeling pretty down because of it. Sorry for blogging.

- Yes. Mainly because Nichijou's comedy is pretty much based on it.

- I rewatched some of her scenes and it was pretty nice.

- I love Nichijou. Actually, I fell for her a little time after finishing it.

>compli-Mint a waifu
Well, let's see.

Konakona is a cute loli otaku!
Snek is a great wife!
Mai is pretty!
Tsukihi a cutest imouto, and also a cutest birb, with a cutest ahoge and also a cute fried egg!

- my mental problems
- I just call her Nano. But sometimes I call her Nyano for babytalk purposes. She gets flustered.
- I don't think so.

She would cry a lot. And I would not forgive myself for making her cry. But I'd never do something like that, after all.

- Nah, she just buys groceries at the market and stuff.
- She likes to read a lot. I think she does it to learn about our human stuff.
- "It's a cute robot!"

She would use proper full sentences, and I'm glad with it.

It sucks, man.

No, No and Yes.

- I-I don't know. She likes romantic stuff a lot but it's not ununsual for such a cute little robot girl like her.
- She wears pajamas. For an extent, she wears the cutest pajama ever made by human hands.
- "I'm not a robot!"
- I think her role models are the people in general. She wants to be normal, dammit.
- Yes! And thanks for the idea, I might write something with this background if I can.
Summing up, a lot of playing and eating together.

Now, it sure is time.

How do you're waifu deals with situations that it's DEATH OR DIE?
Can you princess-carry you're waifu? How often do you do it?
Choose other anime girl that you likenot in romantic ways, duh and say if you're waifu would get along with her!

Based on Tsukihibro's post above, post waifu in pajamas!

>kiss
Every morning at the very least.
I can definitely relate to your love of cat girls. And in that kind of competition, everyone is a winner!
>wear to bed
A cute, lacy nightie.
>favorite saying
He has a lot of things he says. Often he says "tottemo sankyu" or anything about rainbow or dream galaxy.
>fun fair
We would go for sure, just enjoying time together and all the fair sweets we don't normally get to have.
>figure
Just recently ordered the figure of him in myumon form but I pray every day for a figma to be released. I don't know how good of quality the myumon figure will be considering it's an arcade prize.

Never! Mai Waifu's victory banner shall wave above my corpse if needed.
At times.
If not for pink shit (she was SO FCUKING AWFUL!), it would have been decent.
see >If your waifu had to change one thing about you, what would she change?
I pray nothing. If I am a displeasure, I will change myself.
She is Mai Miracle of the Supreme Ultimate. I hope it pleases her.
Doll collecting.

>Supposing you had to cancel out of a special date with your special one.
I would not dare!

No.
She makes her own fun.

Nothing I could get her would ever be worthy.

>If you and you're waifu were to have a conversation through text messages, how would she talk to you?
Short and to the point.

Subway.
Somewhere in the middle.
I would kiss the back of her hand if I felt myself worthy.

>What is your waifus favourite sound?
The sound of peace and quiet.
"Why don't you go [reference to an injustice] in Hell!?!?"
She is my role model and I want to be her hero.

>Can you princess-carry you're waifu? How often do you do it?
I would give my life for her.

Is your waifu in a video game?

No, never. Time only strengthens my love for him.

Maybe not overreact, but he's quick to react when it's something concerning his loved ones.

Our Valentine's was great. I made him breakfast in bed and a chocolate cake. Plus I listened to music while looking at the Valentine's art I commissioned of him.

I'm somewhat of a fan of the franchise. Even if he wasn't part of his series, I would have still watched it since I've seen each series in the franchise.
Just like I get something for him each Valentine's Day, I also get something for him each White Day. I'll use any excuse to do something special for him.
Proper full sentences. Emoticons and all that don't sound like something he would do.
This morning, and I will again at night like I do every night before I go to sleep. I just felt like giving him a kiss when I woke up.
If he's not busy, I'd love to go with him. We'd check out all the attractions and ponder over which food stalls to visit.

Either boring maroon pajamas, or some sort of babydoll.
Everyone knows.
She wants to be one.
I think it would depend on why I had to cancel; maybe I'm sick, maybe it's a sudden guys night out. If I said "got busy", I would not be surprised if I felt a stalker.
>Can you princess-carry you're waifu?
I sure would be able to.
>Choose other anime girl that you like, not in romantic ways, duh and say if you're waifu would get along with her!
Birdy Cephon Altera.

Yeah I think they'd get along. Both relatively unconventional cops that are quick to act and slow to think.

>Burnout
I'm pretty sure everybody will experience it at least once during their relationship. I just do my best to push through it and remind myself of why I love her and what she means to me.
>overreact
Oh, definitely!
>V-day
I made chocolates and bought some flowers, but I forgot to take a fucking picture of the chocolates like a retard and my flower order got cancelled the day of. Oh well, there is always next year!
>series
I love her series, and I would definitely still watch it and play the games regardless.

>cancel
I'm sure she would be very sad, but would understand that it was necessary. I'd do my best to make it up to her the best I could!

>big spender
Not really, she buys a lot of little things.
>bored
Knitting, playing with her pets, exercising, reading, play some games, or napping.
>"guess who"
"The love of my life!"

>texting
Hibiki would probably send a big wall of text with mostly full sentences and a few emoticons in between!

>That genki ponytail girl with a similar clothing style to my Hibiki
picked up
>only 4 chapters out
eeeeeeeeh?

>fav sound
My voice
>pajamas
pic related!
>saying/motto
Nankurunaisa!
>role models
She looks up to her fellow friends and idols at 765pro!

>lesbian waifu

>What kind of parenting style will you two take with your children?

Kind but strict enough to make sure they don't get too spoiled.

Sounds like a good oppurtunity to learn how to bake something.

Very straightforward and to the point, no emoticons.

A tanktop usually with a sleeping gown and shorts.

"Let us fight for what is right"

A Kenshirou-like hero from a movie she watched as a kid.

>The Funfair is in town! Do you and your waifu go? How would your enjoy your time there?

Yes, she does like amusement parks and festivals. The sweet stands and the attractions are perfect to make some happy memories.

I'm waiting for Wonfes with my fingers crossed to see if there is progress on any of the figures she has scheduled.

Thank you for complimenting her. True, Mai has been consistently polishing her Chinese Kenpo for over 10 years and she takes great pride in them. I'm really no match for her. But I can learn a lot from her.

>figures
I got a chibi figure and a bigger one from SEGA. I really want to get my hands on her Nendoroid and the 1/8 GSC one, but the latter is beyond what I can currently afford. Truth be told though, I want almost all of her figures but am just too much of a poorfag ;_;

Thank you for all your sweet words! I really love Kimono and I think she looks stunning in them. It's a little bit weird, but her only ever wearing Yukatas at home make every casual outfit or even another kind of Kimono feel really special!
Does Konata like wearing them? Would you have a style you'd want to see her in?

Thanks for the compliments, Tsukihi would be overjoyed to hear someone loves her fried egg!

Nano looks so sweet, I have to watch Nichijou sometime. I think both me and Tsukihi would love the humor from what I've seen so far.

>Death situation
She is way to eager about sacrificing her own life and it makes me a little sad and angry. She doesn't even know about her own immortality but still takes the bullet for someone she just met. I admire her for her braveness and selflessness in these kind of situation, but still, it makes me very worried
>Princess carry
I often do simply to see her reaction. She's quite short and doesn't weight much so it's no problem at all.

>Anime girl & her
As I just watched Konosuba and Tsukihi would love the humor of the show:
>Aqua
I think Tsukihi would be a little annoyed by her brattiness (not noticing how she can be similarly bratty at times) but would still get along well because they so fun-loving
>Megumin
Tsukihi finds her adorable and amusing and even admires her for having found a thing she dedicates her life to, even if that thing might be explosions
>Darkness
Darkness' lewd nature might weird her out at first, but she's used to it from her brother. She'd probably see her as a nice but very weird Onee-San

There aren't very many. I have a couple, and one is definitely more expensive than the other, especially nowadays.

>How do you're waifu deals with situations that it's DEATH OR DIE?
She'll fight it out.

>Can you princess-carry you're waifu? How often do you do it?
I don't know if I could, but I sure would like to.

She's in two, a PS2 and a DS VN that are quite different from one another. The DS game has an English translation so I was actually able to go through that one, but I own both games physically. I bought the CE of the PS2 game so I could get extra physical goodies.

-Ocean waves
-A nightgown
-First one that comes to mind is "Go Google it!". Her usual response to perverted or annoying questions.
-She's never mentioned having one before, but she used to compare her success to that of Miku's for a while.
-Naturally. The Funfair is always a unique environment, especially with some of the treats that come with it.

Just a Nendoroid. Nothing all that spectacular.

-She'd handle it the best she could.
-Easily, though I'd have to be careful depending on her wardrobe.

Yes, even if she's piggy-backing off of a Miku franchise.

>How do you're waifu deals with situations that it's DEATH OR DIE?

With lots of courage and determination.

>Can you princess-carry you're waifu?

Yes, I can. She might sulk a bit though.

>Choose other anime girl that you likenot in romantic ways, duh and say if you're waifu would get along with her!

Arcueid Brunestud. I'm sure they would get along nicely. Though Mai would probably end up making a troubled smile whenever Arc does something silly, otherwordly supernatural beings with little common sense are far from alien to her.