>SoS T-Rex @UNSC on NoKo 12/15/17
youtu.be/uIIGEhxHxqo
>SoS T-Rex meeting russian counterpart @UN 12/15/17
youtu.be/vTom0OW0wn4
>This Week @State 12/15/17
youtu.be/fIFpqX7gHCA
>Pres Trump talks about deregulation 12/14/17
youtu.be/scJUwZ3Me3U
>US/MEX Strat Diag on Transnational Crime (AG Sessions/DHS Sec Nielsen) 12/14/17
youtu.be/4HoGRrlvsc4
>SoS T-Rex hosts US/MEX Strategic Dialogue 12/14/17
youtu.be/9tFuxQACZ3M
>IntSec Zinke Work Env Survey 12/14/17
youtu.be/Np9YpailJ6c
>FCC Votes to end NN (including bomb threat) 12/14/17
youtu.be/8d_202l55LU
>UN Amb Haley on Iranian Arms Exports 12/14/17
youtu.be/jrldGQ9kzeY

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

bizpacreview.com/2017/12/16/blackballed-va-rep-latest-dem-lawmaker-hit-sexual-harassment-charges-576339
hooktube.com/watch?v=5uXsCaakZD8
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/democrat-congresswoman-rumors-swirling-potus-trump-going-fire-mueller-video/
legalinsurrection.com/2017/12/adam-schiff-panics-over-possible-end-to-russia-probe/amp/
youtu.be/fL-HHMkZDJg
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/942123433873281024
youtube.com/watch?v=le2R2Ps58pQ
mobile.twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/941120497823215616
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/15/a-curious-case-of-counterintelligence-bill-priestap/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/16/oh-here-we-go/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

Political nufags don't know that Bannon being a fuckup goes back to the tea party circa 2010 where he coincidentally also crashed candidates and was regarded as a jackass that created losses out of wins.

I don't have a template saved for the blacked.com meme someone help me out because this is a missed opportunity bizpacreview.com/2017/12/16/blackballed-va-rep-latest-dem-lawmaker-hit-sexual-harassment-charges-576339

Wait, really? Is that what it does?

Never trust a guy who looks like he rapes his own daughter.

Dems are the real kangz!

does anyone know if they took out the illegal support thing?

Yeah.

Lol h3h3 made a whole video crying about Ajit Pai

hooktube.com/watch?v=5uXsCaakZD8

No, as they don't make nearly enough money to profit from it.

The thread of a person like him is not that he needs to win elections, but that if you don't shift your party towards those popular policies that they demand then you may lose seats. It isn't about newfags, you don't need to spell it faggy like nu either, it is about understanding what each person is trying to achieve.

Can we get some 2018 predictions in this thread? I'm rusty on which seats are within striking distance

Dems are preparing for Mueller getting fired
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/democrat-congresswoman-rumors-swirling-potus-trump-going-fire-mueller-video/

legalinsurrection.com/2017/12/adam-schiff-panics-over-possible-end-to-russia-probe/amp/

Joy Reid Guest: Fox News Hosts Should be “Fired” for Criticizing Mueller
youtu.be/fL-HHMkZDJg

KEK skeleton bitch

>kike crying about muh money
El oh el, eat shit youtubers, 99% of you are scum

Still would.

Bush III I mean Trump btfo

Post these r_the donald images on campus, schools, buildings, anywhere if you are a college student, or worker, or anybody. Just please get the word out!

We need to be serious about 2018

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/942123433873281024

The EIC and Child Credits come after standard deduction. If you file a 1040, even if you work for yourself or someplace that doesn't have withholding if you don't make much and have 0 taxes due those credits kick in after. Niggers can file a tax form to get extra gibs yes

Seems to me they're trying to b8 Trump into firing him. Not going to happen.

Nope, she's just being a lying cunt like usual. Anchor babies like blacks in blue states don't make that much income. What a lovely thing, lying to people to get her way.

Horribly ironic considering Ajit argues against Youtube being able to demonetize content they don't agree with.

Since I have nothing better to do I've started to boil some peanuts.

das rayciss

Depending on how the tax cuts develop the economy and how well other things work out, we may either win almost all swing Senate seats or lose Arizona and Nevada.

>Colt/Colton defeated.

I know where they found "Colton" but they stopped one name too soon.

THE WALL MONEY IS NOT APART OF THE TAX PLAN THIS SKELETON IS SO STUPID.

>Deemer
What kind of name is that?

This would honestly be hilarious since the left thinks that The_Faggot and Sup Forums are exactly the same

there will be more outgoing weebs because of /ptg/

Those guys always try to sound super intellectual and like they really know what's going on yet for some reason aren't grasping that Google demonetizing and silencing views it doesn't personally like happened under NN.

So instead of a DREAM Act, we need a DEEM Act.

>people with negative tax burdens don't exist
It's not something you see often user but it happens much more than you want to know.

Nice. Whatever happened after your government ousted that commie woman? I don't remember hearing of any revolution or anything. Did they just place another talking puppet commie in charge? I seriously don't know why I didn't hear anything after the news that Brazil simple removed that one woman from power. I never heard any followup news. Seems strange, since I like to keep up on world events.

Also, you should domesticate a panther. It would be like that /k/ story where some dude brought a Mountain Lion out hunting and they didn't even have to shoot anything, he just set the cougar loose and it killed whatever they were hunting and they just loaded up the carcasses. I can't find the pic right now but I bet someone will post it.

That's not her fucking point you stupid faggot. He is saying he became neocon.

That's only because there's so few of them.

Why inform Leddit and other leftist places online then?

You still haven't done T'quila, I have faith it'll be the new champion.

Nope. It still fucks over illlegals

>He
So you admit Ann is a tranny?

What do expect from a dumb bitch that thinks provisions aren't needed for a wall. She's a worthless cunt that screeches endlessly.

he probably has more test in her body than 90% of this soyboy general yes

....you meant steaming peanuts, r-right?

I don't know. Trump wouldn't telegraph it if he was going to axe Mueller anyway. He would just do it suddenly.

More importantly can we just say fuck Breitbart and everything about that shit hole
It's just cancer that steals memes and has brought us more cancer that shills for itself
It took forever to get rid of Milos shit alone

>entire Somali villages
Does Ann not realize that Somalia is on the travel ban which is now in effect?

This information is only available to families whose homes boast Mayflower ballast stones at the end of their driveways.

i have hope

Look at this shit too

And shilled for the Iraq war.
I love that cyclops. She managed to become a mother in the manga.

She loves to lie to peddle books, what do you expect? She loved George's neocon dick before throwing him under the bus to, wait for it, SELL BOOKS!

>And shilled for the Iraq war.
This too.

"Not in the database."

Fuck the image didn't attach

This

No. I have a stove, a pot of peanuts, and I'm going to boil them.

>almost every name within 40-50% gun ownership regardless of political leaning
I love this country

Yes

Everyone falls to the milf pill sooner or later.

You joke, but so many normies are still getting their info from MSM. We need to at least get them on r_thedonald

Is Ann the epitome of the conservative who has forgotten what it's like to win? I don't think she's done anything except concern-shill since Trump was elected

No, she's just a woman

Ann has a point but if she wants the wall so hard she should have been more involved at the senate election as it’s then sitting over the subject. Money for it was on the house budget, don’t know about the senate

Literally impossible. Apostrophes might not work. Try Tquila or Tequila.

Okay, I guess a lot of people here had their "trannypede" phase
I say we should also try to push the_nigger more to the right so trannypedes stop being a thing

All the talk of NN ( it seems to be dying down at least alittle bit) Reminded me of this:

youtube.com/watch?v=le2R2Ps58pQ

Yes. She's convinced that he'll betray us the second she shuts up. And with that, let's stop talking about her.

you're fucking bored today to do something that disgusting

>its racist to make fun of brown people how they look
>its sexist to talk about how women dress or look
lol unless they are conservative then its ok

Of all vowels, this was closest, but Sheq still has her by a couple of points.

But she doesn't have a point, many in the senate are opposed to the sort of immigration reform we want and need. The point is moot due tot hat, achieve what you can. Plenty have admitted before that she has absolute tunnel vision and refuses to consider doing anything outside of that.

>TPM is now more favored than TFJ
Rian Johnson on suicide watch.

Is (((Set Abramson))) on to something with his muh russia connections thread, anons?

mobile.twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/941120497823215616

Ann doesn't seem to realize that Trump won the rust belt on his economic message. If she wants enough senate and house seats to get the funding for the wall (even though she seems to think it can just be built with a fucking EO), then Trump needs to deliver on his core promises on the economy and taxes. And, crucially, he is

What points do you agree with?

On today's episode of
>It's Only Racist When Other People Do It

Ironically, she, like Bannon, loves to tout how Mitch doesn't know how to fight only to defend and obstruct Dimms. Which is hilarious since what they're doing is making it easier for Dimms to win and having us back where we started since Barry won. They want us to be stuck in this perpetuating state for their own benefits like how they perceive Mitch does. Imagine that.

Helpful IG Releases:

- Release #1 was the Agent Strzok and Attorney Lisa Page story; and the repercussions from discovering their politically motivated bias in the 2015/2016 Clinton email investigation and 2016/2017 Russian Election investigation

- Release #2 outlined the depth of FBI Agent Strzok and FBI Attorney Page’s specific history in the 2016 investigation into Hillary Clinton to include the changing of the wording [“grossly negligent” to “extremely careless”] of the probe outcome delivered by FBI Director James Comey.

- Release #3 was the information about DOJ Deputy Bruce Ohr being in contact with Fusion GPS at the same time as the FISA application was submitted and granted by the FISA court; which authorized surveillance and wiretapping of candidate Donald Trump; that release also attached Bruce Ohr and Agent Strzok directly to the Steele Dossier.

- Release #4 was information that Deputy Bruce Ohr’s wife, Nellie Ohr, was an actual contract employee of Fusion GPS, and was hired by F-GPS specifically to work on opposition research against candidate Donald Trump. Both Bruce Ohr and Nellie Ohr are attached to the origin of the Christopher Steele Russian Dossier.

- Release #5 was the specific communication between FBI Agent Strzok and FBI Attorney Page. The 10,000 text messages that included evidence of them both meeting with Asst. FBI Director Andrew McCabe to discuss the “insurance policy” against candidate Donald Trump in August of 2016.

I disagree

Jeff Sessions is unironically right.

More like Disney on suicide watch, the executives are the ones running the show. Their directors are just puppets to attract the 17 year old "cinefiles"

“I think that Trump is the embodiment of every ugly, fascist sentiment that exists in American politics. He’s like the sewer for it all.”

Give credit to Sundance, please. He's /ourguy/ AF. Or /ourgal/. I'm not sure which.

Pretty sure I had this discussion with one of you Soul Eater posters before. Is Justin Law the most overpowered character in that entire series? Becoming a Death Scythe at like 17 all on his own without a Meister? One of you told me he went crazy or some shit in the mangoes but still, holy fuck.

The dad is probably be a good father.
I had to use two pots now.

>1986 ads

What could go wrong?

who knocked up that nikubenki?

giving people who pay no taxes extra deductions isn't going to make them more money

Sources:
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/15/a-curious-case-of-counterintelligence-bill-priestap/

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/16/oh-here-we-go/

They just paid $52 billion to buy 20th Century Fox. For perspective, that's more than the entire Star Wars franchise is worth.