Does this guy even want to become a hero?

Does this guy even want to become a hero?

What's his deal?

He's a hero for fun, just like Blast.

He originally did it out of a sense of idealism but now he's so powerful that he basically only does it for a hobby.

Punching bad guys is something to do I guess.

He's basically playing with god mode enabled. He's bored of life and wants some sort of challenge and so far video games are one of the few things left that actually challenge him.

Garou is more of a hero than Saitama

Hahahahahaha NO...

Nothing to better to do that's worth doing
Also, he'd look like a huge dick if he stopped now and some bad shit went down

He's dead inside and just wants to feel anything.

Why doesn't he just find a hobby where physical strength doesn't matter?

such as....???

Playing video ga... oh

I dunno. Board games?

Can someone give me the quick rundown on this guy?

he's /fit/ but not gay (I think)

Average Japanese guy saves a kid from a monster, likes it and so decides to become the strongest hero. Succeeds but now he can kill everything in one punch if he wants to. He becomes bored and jaded and apparently loses the ability to feel strong emotions. He might actually be depressed.

All signs point to asexual. That might have come with the whole jaded and emotionless package.

>asexual
can we stop with this meme please?

He's gay for King's D.
Inb4 he said he's not. You do realize character can lie and Saitama is a proven chronic liar.

>All signs point to asexual.
He seems more like the type of guy who isn't overtly attracted to any females in range (i.e. the oppai loli is annoying) but would still acknowledge a nice rack

He can't stop, he'll loose his room.

For someone like him, that is reason enough to continue on

So who does he show interest to? Fubuki gets acquaintance-zoned

He's also incredibly fast. He can perceive the world at super-sanic speeds without really trying.

I can't think of any hobby where this wouldnt be an advantage

you don't fuck crazy

So he aint fucking anyone, everyone is crazy in his world.

essentially

He's a dull guy completely lacking ambition of any kind in what is considerably one of the single most ambitious professions. The fact that he's a savant of unprecedented ability naturally leads others to find him either fascinating or infuriating, which he probably doesn't fully understand and finds extremely annoying because beneath his infinite strength is just a dude who sees himself as just a dude doing just a dude stuff.

He couldn't get into fucking anyway, he'd have to hold back the entire time

>gently thrusts once
>she orgasms uncontrollably and is at an instant fully satisfied
>he gets blue balls

Being Saitama is suffering

What's even his job, is OPM a neet?

hand jobs would probably be pretty safe but hand hand jobs aren't that great anyhow

he's a professional hero but he's basically a NEET in practice

I wonder when Garou's gonna return in the webcomic