Seriously, what's his fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

searchfreefonts.com/free/felt.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bad vibrations

Does anybody know what font that is?

He's in an Asano manga.

Forced depression

Why did Aiko have to suffer??????? Punpun has a lot of people he could turn to it's just his choice to be shut-in. Fuck Punpun i fucking hate him he's a retard he should have killed himself and let Aiko live. He thought she was a slut yet she was still a virgin what a retard i fking want him to die.

>Autistic
>Talks to no one but still has friends that care for him
>Has a cute auntie to teach him sex
>His childhood crush loves him and only him
>Hot manga artist wants his dick
>Still depressed

>Childhood trauma

that about sums it up

that being said the trauma was so fucking pathetic and unimportant

Im only able to get angrier every minute since reading that shit im gonna fking shoot up some mall or some shit.

WHY DID HE MAKE HER LOOK SO SAD

Yeah that bothered me too.
Okay his father left when he was a kid, but he's uncle does a great job overall to raise him up. He also has a reliable auntie. Yet he comes out fucking autistic and unable to interact with anyone.

Aiko was far more realistic. She came from a really fucked up family and truly abusive mother. She has trust issues but she tries to keep a happy face and act like a normal human being.

Fuck Punpun

Aiko is more sympathetic, but I'd say Punpun is realistic in his own right. There are many people in this world who have no epic sob story and yet turn out pathetic, often by their own choice. The guy is pretty disgusting in quite a few ways and you feel disgusting relating to him.

this

It's almost like brain chemistry is a thing

>He also has a reliable auntie
You mean the one that raped him?

I don't think you understand what depression is like.

Punpun was a godam hero, don't you dare talk shit

He wanted it and he started it and used her when she was emotionally weak- don't twist it around.

searchfreefonts.com/free/felt.htm

The story would lose a lot of its meaning if Punpun had been traumatized by something significant. That would give him something to blame. It would give other people a reason to acknowledge his life and support him. On the contrary, he's supposed to be a random unimportant person. He's unhappy and suffering but he only has himself to blame and there is no reason for anyone to particularly notice him.

Literally autism.

Comic Neuer

That's not even how he first became a shut in. His dad tells you how he changed from a normal to a damn near mute.
Correct it wasn't rape though it would have been if he hadn't first moved away. You can't really say either if he really wanted it or he did it for her given his inner nature Punpun is not really a bad guy at all.