How does Sup Forums feel now that it is statistically proven that republicans prefer to be stupid but happy?

How does Sup Forums feel now that it is statistically proven that republicans prefer to be stupid but happy?

At this point, user, what difference does it make?

Dumb "I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE" cunts think being smart is fun.

Fine, considering they are currently smarter but unhappier

Happy.

Shitty bait, but think about it.
Why would anyone want to be smart?
>to improve their lot in life
What does improving your lot in life cause?
>you being happier
Thus, yes. "being happier" is actually the more logical desire.
Of course these numbers you're getting are actually a result of most conservatives being older, and thus more interested in living out their later days in tranquility.

Is it stupid or intelligent to prefer in group preferences in the face of multiculturalism?

it prove that republican are unhappy about knowing how bad things really are and would prefer living a dumb happy life without the burned of knowledge and smarts

Knowing the truth brings sadness, because reality is suffering too great for most to bear. Republicans, having seen the truth, want to go back to being ignorant and happy, like the liberals that never left the Matrix.

How does it feel knowing that the next holocaust will be real, kike?

There's no point in living an unhappy life. It's stupid and anyone who who picks left is a pretentious kid. Not surprising that the left picks it.

This.
Literally everybody with any sense would choose dumb but happy, only fedora-tipping Reddit and Morty faggots would think being a smart but miserable fuck would somehow be preferable.

Unsurprised. Sup Forums is not a cuckservative board and never has been.

>Dumb liberal takes the response LITERALLY, doesn't realize he is alone

>Sup Forums is not a cuckservative board
Think before you post.

I'd trade ignorance and happiness for intelligence and despair in a second.

Liberals are unironically retarded and think that being smart and unhappy makes you like Rick Sanchez, so they choose that.

I don't think polls prove anything about republicans, especially when you tell them what they think

> Presented with choice of guaranteed happiness or guaranteed sadness
> Republicans choose guaranteed happiness
> Comes at price of being dumb

> Leftist concludes republicans actually prefer stupidity to intelligence instead of preferring happiness to sadness
> Leftist can't into multivariate stats

That your making shit up. Everybody with an eye to see can see that people with stem degrees vote republican, and you got 98% of the nigger vote. Almost 50% HS dropout rate in many areas. Good luck with your social science degree.

Take it from an oldfag. One of the greatest skills in life is to be able to not stress out of things you have no influence over

>h-hey guys
>a or b
>lolll they picked a

The dishonesty of the entrenched opposition culture in American politics is a means to its own end

Quit stressing me out bro.

ITT: retard post retarded poll about retards being retarded.

>science can never really "prove" anything

A bunch of democrat faggots did a totally unbiased polls to tell their democrat faggoty friends how stupid republicans are

As someone who is smart and sad, I would much rather be stupid and happy. It's the only rational position. I can only imagine the people who say they would rather be smart and sad, do not know what actually being smart or sad entails.

Source: 130+ IQ and depression.

>attending university makes you smart
>playing basketball makes you tall
Classic example of university intelligence.

If it got you this pissed it worked though.

>IQ
Meaningless term.

Science is all a social construct, user. Get with the (relative and subjective) times.

Am I pissed for calling the sun hot? Or a duck a duck? No. Likewise Im not pissed just because I call faggotry faggotry.

Go ahead, show me a better measure for general intelligence. I'll wait.

Too stupid to know if you agreed with me or not. I both attended a public university and 8th grade was the last grade I past. Me dumb, or mart. Idk. Education is rotten methinks.

The dishonest, trench like landscape, the political left is only capable of. If you haven't noticed they're completely unelectable, Obama basically Cut the heads off the hydra himself and nothing's growing, democrats are basically a leaderless one eyed zog autonomous political comedy act if you think that leaf is crumpled

Who gives a fuck about a 150 IQ if all you do is sit in your house eating tendies?

You should probably come up one that doesn't entail Asian supremacy if you wanna ever get out of depression and still keep bringing it up, Alf

This, it is moral equivocation taken to another level. Cultural Marxists are generally unhappy and this is a smug pill to justify their decision to be unhappy and have a shit life. It isnt unlike how they dont think you can be religious and also be a scientist. Every person who has told me this is somewhat dim and not a scientist, yet quite smug in their unhappy atheism.