What is your view on pedophilia/ pol/? What should happen to pedophiles?

What is your view on pedophilia/ pol/? What should happen to pedophiles?

youtu.be/NGCQ2d-3TAI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BtRe4KaxfeE
youtu.be/dADEzerX8as
youtu.be/VOBgE10sEQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Define "pedophilia".

Public hangings, Or put those fuckers on crosses along the highways

If anybody disagrees you are liberal commie scum and you should be fucking gassed at nearest auschwitz

Grown men looking to hookup with girls 16 and under

Then nothing, as there is nothing wrong with attempting to hook up with someone.

Pedophiles should be hanged, trying to have sex with underaged girls is wrong

And there's equally nothing wrong with that's someone's Dad caving your skull in with the corner of a cinderblock.

If they don't act on it then I don't care. If they're smart they'll acknowledge their sickness and try to stay away from society as I don't think they'd function well in it.

Now, if I was a father and my daughter got groomed by one of them I'd probably buy a surgery book to connect his intestine exit to his stomach.

Kill them all, even the non acting ones. The only way to cure a pedo is with a bullet.

DAY. OF. THE. FUCKING. ROPE.

People who diddle prepubescent kids should probably be punished with the death penalty.

20 year olds who fuck with underaged 14 year olds should be put in prison but probably shouldn't be killed.

No one has killed more pedos than chris Hansen
>a lot of pedos caught on his show committed suicide or still in prison

youtu.be/BtRe4KaxfeE

youtu.be/dADEzerX8as

youtu.be/VOBgE10sEQE

Because?
>18 is our magic number hur dur

Imagine my shock

>Jew
>Pedophile

Harvey Weinstein is that you?

And to anyone talking "HURR YOUR A PEDO" needs to shut up. This is how men rated females when they were given pictures of them without their ages being told. Are all men pedophiles?

Of course, it's still degenerate because it harms the girls in question. But being attracted to teens is something most men "suffer" from.

>You americans and your fucking "flawless morality"
You can't even answer my question

>girls don't hit puberty until 18
American education.

Only one thing pedos deserve

>16
literally nothing wrong with that
>15
if you are under 25, this is perfectly fine
>14 and below
If you are under 18, they're all fine

Agreed, but you seem to think women don't reach puberty until 18. Sorry you're retarded.

/thread

The consent argument is bad, because we do all kinds of things to children without their consent or understanding. We feed them things when they don't understand the ingredients, we give them medical treatments that they have no understanding of, We even force them to go to school when they say they don't want to.

However, sex with a minor is still bad, because of the potential to harm them.

Do i really need to do this again?
>YOU CANT EVEN ANSWER MY QUESTION

A 40 year old man shouldn't be getting with a 13 year old, if a dudes 19 and she's 16 than it's fine. If she's under 14 than it will be damaging to them

Pedos should die but Nobuhiro Watsuki is an honorary normal person and should not be jailed, he needs to finish the Hokkaido arc

Pedophilia is quite far-fetched from the term we all know in Europe. In the US it basically means you had sex with a teenage girl you met at a party who happens to be under 18 or 21 (fully depends on which part of Burgerland you ended up drinkin alcohol to the point you finally convince yourself that sleeping with a woman is actually a good idea)

That's seems very rational but it seems to lack proof.
>"shouldn't"
>"fine"
>"damaging"
Why and how?

And to be honest, it's probably going to be hard to find a good study about this because its a touchy subject.

>I brought this up because maybe someone could bring a good point to the table, as is, the reason for this thread.

to all these ppl saying pedos deserve to hang etc
let me ask you the following
what if the girl consents? who are you to get in the way of love? what if the so called "pedo" just wants company from a younger girl with no intercourse involved? just wanting to hold hands, take her places, as though she was a daughter
you cant assume everyone who likes little girls is sick, yes, some of them are rapists and would rape just as a common rapist would rape an grown woman, but some just want some company, the purity of a young girl, prepubescent and love during puberty is so intense it can never be replicated again in life, it is so pure and so legitimate nothing can surpass it

death

>14
>t. Feminist

People under 16 can't consent(sometimes 18 or even 21 in USA), meaning even if they say "yes" they really dont mean it, basically it's exactly the same to rape because they arent mature enough to make a decision.

Now of course in America 3 year olds can still decide if they need their genitals removed and if they need to be pumped with hormones of the opposite sex.

Dont ask, just watch. It's a clown world.

You know they could just have a child, as all normal people do, right? Are you against white people having children?

>pedo
>16
It's amazing how you kikes can write the dictionaries but somehow never actually read what any of the words mean...

>It's amazing how you kikes can write the dictionaries but somehow never actually read what any of the words mean...

and who says they cant consent? they know full well what they are getting into, they can say "stop, i dont want this" and nothing would happen to them. Besides, I don't think you need to be of a certain age to have a partner, I understand parents worries about their daughters seeing grown men but just to make a point its not everybody, some are sexually attracted to children and some are emotionally attracted, both are unfortunately labeled the same: pedos
and ye i didnt think of the usa, where you can get 10 years for having a pic of a naked girl on your pc, yet top jews are never persecuted for their pedo and other crimes

hard to hook up with a female when you arent emotionally attracted to grown women

>8yo if the girl is consent and only if it's your little sister or your daughter

t.notahmed

Death penalty. I don’t want my tax dollars being spent to keep them alive. A rope or bullet will do to cut down on injection costs.

take the balls and dick off with a sharp knife and cauterize. they need to lose testosterone and pee sitting from then on.

Who says they cant consent

The law.

nice work, you learned how to do a bar graph from your spreadsheet program.

FUCK THE LAW!!!

This is a study done by psychologists

Pedo hating is going to turn into what homophobia and racism is now. To those of you with murderous desires towards a group of people WHO MOSTLY DON'T offend, you're evil mindset will be exposed soon.

Believe it or not "pedos" aren't usually doing the molesting, it's the bored stepdad or uncle who currently can't find a woman his age to bang (stepdad not getting sex from wife).

White racists in Alabama voted for a pedophile

>This is a study done by psychologists
Thats sounds so cute.

But still, Citation needed.

Firing squad

Publicly, scare the others.

the law is not always moral. sharia law for example

Forehead branding and genpop, let the scum sort eachother out.

Under 18
Can't have a difference of more than 5 years to their partner
Over 18
Free for all

You are now aware there is no evidence that sex with children is necessarily psychologically or physically harmful. It's illegal, but that doesn't mean it actually causes harm.

>sharia law
>bad
The west wouldn't be falling down if it adopted something similar. Meanwhile, Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world

If one cannot feel emotionally attached to women they should see a psychiatrist, for that is not normal and shouldn't be accepted as so.

eat by snek

Actual pedos (people with sexual attraction towards children) should be encouraged to find medical help.
Sex offenders who raped/abused/had sex with children should be arrested, castrated and given treatment.
For people going for 16 or above, then there is nothing wrong, but I'd say it would be better if for those between 16 ~18 to need consent from their parents to date older people (there are some countries where this happens, seems like a decent system).

One thing tho, helping pedos overcome their mental problems isn't the same as accepting them in society. I don't want to see pedos becoming the new transexuals where you can just pull out your pedo card and suddenly everyone must suck your dick or face a lawsuit. Rather, I want them to get ACTUAL medical help to become decent healthy humans and be inserted in society.

the long snek of the law

>8yo
>Sister or daughter
>France
>Notahmed
Nice try Muhammad.

pedophilia is a mental disorder. the non offending ones should be put into humane treatment. the ones who offend once or something that is not as bad as other crimes (ex: sexting or sexual comments to under-aged teens) should have the regular punishment. the ones who repeatedly rape and molest,mutilate toddlers and children, people who refuse to get better and made the choice of being a monster, deserve to be beaten and tortured publicly like a fucking animal.

You dont get to decide what is moral or not. The people passing the laws do.

>Morality is too great to be understood by the common man.
I've wondered what its like to be an insect. How is it in Lithuania?

I'm not talking about it in an absolute moral sense. Sure, absolute morality is not ordained by the state or any person. The truth is universal and no state can legislate againts the truth. That or the universal truth doesn't exist and morality is a spook.

But this kind of philosophy wont help you not get in prison. At the end of the day, it's the people passing the laws that make the morality that matters outside of philosphical circlejerks. You know, the kind of morality that if you break you go to prison.

Long prison sentences or execution, depending on the severity of the crime.

My mistake sir, but wouldn't it be better if we had a clear definition between the two meanings? Like a whole other word for it?

Yes, but what is truly moral can only be determined through philosophy. Human made laws are not the be all end all of what is right and wrong.

So, a seventeen year old fucking a six year old is a ok?
You should kys immediately.

They should be given a subscription to the loli of the month club. If they like boys they should be used as slaves or something.

lmao, that's not what pedophilia is. Pedophilia is attraction to pre-pubescant children, that is children who have not yet entered puberty. Try 11 years or under next time my friend.

You're the monster that parents warn their innocent children about.

I would say age 14 is not pedophilia

I fucked a 13 year old once, when i was 16. Idk how i feel about it. Kids are taboo obviousely but age of concent is 14 here so idk. Some girls are more mature than others. If you ask about 12 year olds and below when you are 21+ i'd say no. Sex should be expierienced by two teenagers who don't really don't know what they are doing. It's innocent that way. Should a grown ass man fuck a 13 year old? Fuck no. That's borderline rape.

The 'half your age plus seven' rule resolves all of these issues.

How does it feel to live in a country where the age of consent is 14?

You can't really "fuck" a six year old, but if the parents consent I don't see a big deal with them being in a relationship

As long as they keep it to themselves I don’t give a single shit. The moment the hurt or touch a child, a death penalty or a life sentence is enough.

I lost my virginity when I was 6 to another 6 year old. Guess we were both pedos.

It is a complete violation of free will and innocence. It says a lot about the person who enjoys it. Not sure what should happen to them. They are often victims themselves. Ive heard people say we need an island for pedophiles. I am starting to think we may need a continent.