Non-degenerate fiction

Star wars is shit. Game of thrones is shit. Comics are for children. Been looking for some good fiction to unwind with after the day that isn't pozzed faggotry.

>Pic related

What's some good fiction that you enjoy user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/TheDrugClassroom/videos
pgi.org/
newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
youtu.be/co5aKOGcHaw
youtube.com/watch?v=s6Mvcn5dAgg&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNz8O-OMo1oli7dYtpec7M-9
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/playlists
youtube.com/watch?v=6a31EWN7vKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc&t=16s
youtube.com/watch?v=FwHTcXAdamU&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNysn2GX-_w5vRqz2V2GwOV_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>unwinding
>reading fiction

Just watch The 13th Warrior and base your entire life around that.

If you want extra homework points like a goodboy you can watch Timeline, too, but with less seriousness.

>watch Timeline
The book is better.

Reading fiction is better for unwinding than anything political or historical. Unless it's intentionally boring.

>good guy dies
>jew gets away with everything

Redpilled af

I never unwind and get homicidal panic attacks due to lack of affection. Strange, huh?

Still, I can't imagine someone divulging so much time to reading works of pure fiction when 'truth is always stranger than fiction' but I suppose it would be a somewhat dignified reprieve from these boards of psychological mindbreak tactics.

Sharpen the saw

take the Dan Brown pill it is not fiction

>generic anti-Catholic slander
>non-degenerate

The bonfire of the vanities. The guy called out the pro-nigger bias in the fake news 40 years ago.

lols (((Catholic))) fuck you and your cult that destroyed true Aryan history and way of life you fuckers are worse than the kikes. You cabal of psychopathic pedophile dark wizards you call your spiritual leaders what a joke, you christcucks are grade imbeciles, the lowest tier intellect just above the muslims

that was a very good book and movie

Good book, read it a couple years ago

Larp harder. Muh drinking horn. Muh vikings.

>Catholics destroyed true Aryan history
>THIS is true Aryan history

Which one is it?

Starship Troopers is a good read. Nothing like the movie.

This
catholics got infiltrated by jews and essentially became jews themselves 1000 years ago

Anything written by Matt Bracken

Game of Thrones is not shit, fuck off. It’s the only good show

I haven't read the thread, so I'm not sure if it's been mentioned, but Old Man's War was a great read. I really enjoyed it.

>when some semi-obscure Japanese Space Opera Epic from the 80s ends up being one of the most redpilled pieces of fiction in modern times

Dune

I like the bible.

user. FICTION IS THE BIRTH CANAL OF ALL FAGGOTRY, ALL SHIT, ALL SJW, ALL LOSER-TIER BETA KEKOLDRY.

stay in reality, learn from experience.

The last kingdom by Bernard Cornwell

Lord of the rings

The Forever War by Joe Haldeman

Shonen animu.
RLM and Cinemassacre.
NES, SNES, Genesis, MAME(/vr/ is my second home). Beat-em-ups are my current love. Have a hacked Wii playing over component on my 20' trinitron, it's awesome.
Stimulant and psychedelic use paired with rock, metal, and classical music/orchestral/OSTs. For those with lots of self control... - youtube.com/user/TheDrugClassroom/videos
And chemistry is another hobby of mine. I range from pharma and neurochem on into pyrotechnics and energetics. Pyrotechnics is an AWESOME hobby - pgi.org/

Lord of the Rings

One of the best book/movie combos ever. The book is great, and the (((cohen))) brothers basically followed the book to the letter.

You are so ignorant and brainwashed and so deep in the matrix you will never make it out, you have no idea what the truth looks like. Your "knowledge" starts with a fairy tale from 2000 years ago, proven conclusively to be so and you base your entire view of the world on it. You are simply clueless. I am not saying this to be insulting, just being honest, you truly are lost in the matrix of lies and so deep into them you don't even want to see the truth

newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html

Forgot pic

I can see how the show could be considered good if the viewer had not read the books first. If you have read the books first, the show will leave you scratching your head, wondering about the reasons for why they changed what they changed. I understand that you can't put 1200 pages per book in a cable TV show. So I understand that things have to be left out. But the things they just flat out changed is what really annoyed me. They kill people that didn't die, people are alive, that are supposed to be dead. Some characters, like Jamie really grow, and become not a trash fuck in the book, and they just throw that growth put the window, and put Jamie is a scene fucking his sister on his dead son's coffin. And on top of all that, they still somehow even managed to dick up some of the greatest scenes of fiction in the books, and turn the whole thing into a forgettable mess, so they can get more screen time for stupid characters that are not even supposed to be alive.

Why are some autists so angry about people reading fiction?

oops that last comment was for you lol

You might like Graham Hancock's stuff, I'm also a fan of the "great ancient civilisation destroyed at the end of the last ice age" theory

youtu.be/co5aKOGcHaw

this

is the enders game series worth reading again? read enders game and i think two of the others shadow puppets and the one with bean as the main character

I reread Rendezvous with Rama recently and loved it all over again. Likewise Ray Bradbury, just about anything is great.

Murder mysteries and shit like that are good relaxation reads. So many excellent authors, just hit a bookstore and sample some in the mystery section. My wife likes both hardcore Mickey Spillane type shit and also cute mysteries for women, the kind where the heroine always has a handsome, patient husband and which include recipes. I read a couple just to show her I could and found them surprisingly funny and relaxing. Who knew. Wife got me into the original Ian Fleming James Bond novels and they're amazing.

Also, if you want to single-handedly try and resurrect Western civilization, read some classic nineteenth and early twentieth century lit. Dickens, Dostoyevsky, the Brontes, Jack London, Stendhal, Faulkner, so many more. Your vocabulary will thank you forever and you will marvel at what white people were once capable of.

Or at least get yourself a paperback of old Peanuts cartoons or some Erma Bombeck mid-20th-century housewife humor and save yourself from suicidal depression thereby.

>What's some good fiction that you enjoy user?
Read Ilium first though

Brave New World by Aldous Huxley in 1936
(Slave New World)
way ahead of its time

I got that book for Christ-mas last year. Good adventure tale.

playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=s6Mvcn5dAgg&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNz8O-OMo1oli7dYtpec7M-9

I am very familiar with is and David Childress's work and Micheal Tellinger. That is my channel by the way you should join us where we deconstruct the entire matrix start with the playlists it builds the foundations for the rest of the videos on the channel
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/playlists

Always this, yes.

Also: if you can stomach reading plays (as opposed to watching them performed), read some Oscar Wilde (Like The Importance of Being Earnest) or George Bernard Shaw (Pygmalion especially). So fucking funny you will piss yourself laughing.

>I reread Rendezvous with Rama
Good series, have you read Eon? it's on par

But see, the thing is that I don't see how any of this stuff goes against Catholic belief

Starship Troopers
Forever War
Blood Meridian
Blindsight
Dune
Lord of Light
Book of the New Sun

checked and yes, this. The (((Coens))), like Mel Brooks, are on my short list of jews who are NOT to be gassed. Why can't they all be like those guys...

That's a great book.

What is the name of this

Кaк жe хoчeтcя пoлизaть ee нoжки.

do not stray from the emperor's light user

No I haven't, and I need to. Thanks for the reminder!

well to each his own brother have you cracked the bible code yet?

YASSS SLAY DRAGON QUEEN

Game of thrones was redpilled when it was a book at least...

going on a cruise and looking for something /comfy/. Ideas?

No, I think the idea is silly

Get fucked prog-cuck

The Chrysalids by John Wyndham in 1955
(Re-Birth in the U.S.)

fucking great read about post nuclear war world
mutations and purity

Cs lewis cosmic trilogy.

Just so you know you really worship Saturn in Christianity (pasta my own)

The Jews created the Torah to create a slave race of superstitious half wits, a book telling them knowledge is evil and anyone trying to teach them anything is Pagan and evil. Lol Pagan simply means educated in the ancient world. The Romans saw what they did, and thought hey this works great a book we can give to people about a zombie space Jew that tells them to work as good slaves and pay their taxes (give unto Caesar what is his), not to pursue any wealth (easier to pass a camel through the eye of a needle), and be meek and meager in this life and you will be rewarded in the next. The Bible is a way to make you a good slave, a good goy. But it also coded so the sharp can find the real answers in the bible and become part of the priestly class, who can do research and study all day in their white collar lifestyle while the dumb goy plow the fields and do the hard labor to support them. Let me explain, 12 tribes of Israel, 12 squared is 144, which is the first digital root of 9 in the Fibonacci sequence. The holy trinity is 3,6,9 where 9 is the God head. 9 is the Alpha and the Omega the beginning and the end, the vortex. Also the mark of the beast is 666, the digital sum equals 18 the digital sum of it is 9. The atomic number of Carbon is 666, carbon is the glue of our reality we are carbon based life forms. 9 is the ether the glue. The bible is a science book of ancient knowledge of our ancestors the Atlanteans, and before you say w/e about this being silly this can be proven conclusively and I do on my channel. Saturn is the father of the Gods, Jupiter is his son, what is Jupiter? You guessed it the messiah. Kronos is the name of Saturn in Greek who is his son? Zeus, JeZeus starting to see the big picture?

need to know what to think about this Sup Forums please tell me can I still enjoy childhood memories or is it trash

Legend of the Galactic Heroes, it's an old Japanese novel series that got an anime adaption in the late 80s.

It compares monarchies to democracies and authoritarianism vs libertarianism, critiquing the flaws and positives in both and none are really portrayed as worse than the other although they're pitted against eachother a lot. The real bad guys are literally space Jews.

There is much more happening in this reality that anyone that is not illuminated can image, the Church has tried to destroy this knowledge
youtube.com/watch?v=6a31EWN7vKQ

Just curious, is there any specific translation of the bible that's better than the others.

Well I assure you it is not

most 40k literature is fucking brutal and enthralling

I'm a fan of Crichton as well, this one is my fav other than the Jurassic Park novels. Journey to exotic Apefrica, rampaging dindu armies, hippos, dindu pygmies /cannibals and killer grey apes that smash people's faces.

> (OP)
>>unwinding
>>reading fiction
>....
>
>Just watch The 13th Warrior and base your entire life around that.

Not reading the book...

I've heard that the warhamer 40k books are great.

The book is better than the movie.

By a lot.

New King James Version.

I LOVED Congo. It's like"Indiana Jones and the Lgustical Problem." But with lasers.

Pic related is good to.

Gene Wolfe

The bible is a cipher it is not supposed to be read literally, never was
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc&t=16s

it is ancient knowledge about how this reality works from the quantum level to the entire universe

Really? I started Castigo Cay but couldn't stand his fantasy spic girlfriend.

hard to say, the Septuagint is the original but it is in Greek. The older the better I will say

quality military scifi right here.

Anything by HP Lovecraft. It is all about 100 years old.
Earnest Hemingway, For Whom the Bell Tolls.
Most of Jules Vern.
Aldous Huxley a Brave New World
LOTR - Movies are only about 1/2 of the book.
Orwell, 1984, Animal Farm

some more

Crichton is a boss read all his novels multiple times each, Asimov is great also for those that like this kind of material. I once read all the books on the Time 100 greatest books of all time they were all amazing of course.Also all Kurt Vonneguts books are absolutely amazing

>The Jews created the Torah to create a slave race of superstitious half wits, a book telling them knowledge is evil and anyone trying to teach them anything is Pagan and evil. Lol Pagan simply means educated in the ancient world.

I think this is a silly and mistaken way to look at the church. You say that the "Torah" says that knowledge is evil, and yet the Catholic Church took what was good from pagan knowledge (like Aristotle) and improved upon it in a Christian framework. In order to convert pagans to Christianity, the early Christians had to become masters in pagan knowledge, like in rhetoric and in philosophy, and to show how Christianity was better. Not to mention that Irish monks are responsible for preserving all kinds of ancient greek/roman texts that otherwise would have been lost, as indeed many have been.

>The Romans saw what they did, and thought hey this works great a book we can give to people about a zombie space Jew that tells them to work as good slaves and pay their taxes (give unto Caesar what is his), not to pursue any wealth (easier to pass a camel through the eye of a needle), and be meek and meager in this life and you will be rewarded in the next. The Bible is a way to make you a good slave, a good goy.

And this is why the Romans persecuted Christians for centuries?

>But it also coded so the sharp can find the real answers in the bible and become part of the priestly class, who can do research and study all day in their white collar lifestyle while the dumb goy plow the fields and do the hard labor to support them.

Christianity is EXOteric, not esoteric. This is just an attempt to re-create the hierarchy of knowledge found in the old mystery religions of the Orient in Christianity

>Saturn is the father of the Gods, Jupiter is his son, what is Jupiter? You guessed it the messiah. Kronos is the name of Saturn in Greek who is his son? Zeus, JeZeus starting to see the big picture?

Very superficial

and some more

this is no longer accurate. the series is licensed on hidive. they've already started releasing episodes.

Matt Bracken's books

>muslims, how do they work

Dune

The Red queens War trilogy by mark lawrence is great.

Of course everything is nuanced and is never black and white. it is very difficult to have this conversation without someone with the proper historical knowledge first. The Church kept all this knowledge for themselves they are well aware they are liars and none of them believe the bible I promise you, then they used the ignorant followers to convert the rest of the world by sword and destroying all other people and civilizations that also had this knowledge. They are a wholly evil organization and always have been, this is hardly up for debate they are genocidal lunatics that have killed billions the most genocidal organization we can imagine, they evil to the core, pedophiles and murders dark wizards trying to enslave the world claiming ownership over our souls another playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=FwHTcXAdamU&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNysn2GX-_w5vRqz2V2GwOV_

Im reading wheel of time and am enjoying it

Fuuuck I haven't read that since high school, awesome book.

This is also silly. Of course there is harmony and order found in the universe. Look at John Chapter 1 in the Bible, it starts with "In the Beginning was Logos, Logos was with God and Logos was God." Logos being the Greek word with meanings like speech, logic, order, and so on. But the fact that there is such an order doesn't mean that a select elite can uncover its "secrets" and use these "secrets" to gain a leg up over the profane masses

Couldn't get part the first book

>not watching the based Beowolf animated movie instead

kek'd

the book is always better