Dragon Ball Super

Would this team be actually better than the actual U7 team?

You are hired by Toriyama and Shueisha to run the Dragon Ball Room.
WHAT DO YOU DO?

In all seriousness, who do we leave him to?

Ditch super and make isekai yamcha the main series.
PROFIT

make a spin off what if manga about ssj Bardock and the saiyans fighting against Frieza and his empire

>be... well, me, Gohan
>be kidnapped by an alien at 4 years old
>my dad was killed by the Devil, who kidnapped me too
>be trained by this demon for months to fight an alien invasion
>that "demon" actually was a nice guy and I want to take him back, so I'm going to visit another world to revive him and my father's friends (who is also live again, that's something)
>the planet is under attack, space Hitler almost kill us, but everyone is fine again! But... father isn't here, he's not in Earth and he doesn't want back
>he's here again! We can be happy again but... we will be killed? I can't study, I must train to save our world.
>I did it! I saved this world, but father is dead again... he will never come back
>I will have a brother? He will never meet father...
>Seven years has been passed but father is here again, he will never let us again, we are a family again.
>My friend and me are in love, we will marry soon, I'm so happy!
>She's pregnant, I can't believe I will be a father... I can't believe being so happy is even possible!
>I'm finaly an scholar, which is my childhood dream, but I don't even need it, we are rich!
>My little princess has inherited her grandpa's strenght, but she's more trustworthy haha! "Uncle Piccolo" also loves come here to visit us, and Videl really appreciate it.
>huh? There's some people calling me "jobber"? What? "Jobber", "loser", "nerd"... I don't understand why they do that, why can't they be happy? At least I'm happy. I have a great life, what's wrong with me? Are they jealous or something?

This.

Everything in the original BFoG special happens, but Bardock turns into a Super Saiyan either before/during the supernova, or when his squad is killed. Maybe even have Dodoria kill Gine as well and he stumbles over her body.

Manga is weekly now. Anime is totally based on manga.

Leave me to me

Take the animation rights away from Toei and give them to Bones, also weekly Dragon Ball Super manga.

Ayy

WHERE'S THE LEAKS

Ginyu taking Gine's body would be interesting

Can Captain AYY LMAO save us

If it becomes weekly it won't give enough time for Toriyama to review and oversee Toyo's work.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Do a series focused on not ningen characters, as we see their lives and shit.

Fuck off ahmed

>New thread just started
>already filled with retarded memes

>this guy isn't in
Shit list

A spinoff focusing on what Launch has been doing since she vanished in the Saiyan saga where she joined an intergalactic grew of space pirates

That's pretty much every thread except for the rare occassions when we created our own manga threads.

Draw up concept designs for every character. Completely ditch the post-90s Yamamuro design and head back to 90's Yamamuro, maybe even add a slight touch of Maeda.

After that we contact Toyo and fix up the differences between the Super anime and manga. There can be slight differences, but nothing that breaks canon. If anything, have each separate form of entertainment compliment each other. We go through animation runs more than once, fix up details, and make sure everyone knows what they're doing and have proper reference. After that we follow Toriyama's guidelines.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Bardock and Gine are back. Besides that nothing. I want to see what other weird and ridiculous thing Toriyama is going to create for Super.

#17 slice of life manga.

>Everything in the original BFoG special happens,
I would enjoy a retconned version that somehow patches in Dragon Ball Minus to work with the previously established special.
I mean lots of shit would need to change but it would definitely be a fun project to establish a canon everyone can agree on.

Why not?

>Toyotaro do 4/5 sketches
>Toriyama checks
>a new chapter is published every week
>Toyotaro do more sketches during the publication and Toriyama checks more

Toriyama isn't the problem, only Toyotaro is, because he have no assistants, that's the only he need.

>huh? There's some people calling me "jobber"? What? "Jobber", "loser", "nerd"... I don't understand why they do that, why can't they be happy? At least I'm happy. I have a great life, what's wrong with me? Are they jealous or something?
The whole multiverse is condemned and we need you Gohan to be strong and fight. And jobbing is probably going to condemn the life of your daughter and wife.

>he have
Back to congo with you bruv

>he likes edgy seer Bardock

wew

I mean in an ideal situation of course you can make Toriyama work weekly but that won't happen in real life.

>>he likes edgy seer Bardock
How did you come to that conclusion? The guy i was responded to wanted edgy Bardock from the special, I asked for a retconned nice guy Bardock from Minus.
Do you lack reading comprehension or something?

>>a new chapter is published every week
Can Toyo even put out a new chapter every week at a consistent quality?

I know it's >anime, >filler, >not canon, etc., etc., but I was so bummed that they killed off Ginyu in Super. I always hoped that he'd make a come back as a good guy and join the Z-Fighters, kind of like the Pilaf Gang.

But, user... I already did my best! The tournament was really crazy but we are fine fine, my family is fine! You don't see it?

Keeping the world safe? Can't have that!

I was thrilled they brought him back. He's what made watching that arc worthwhile because otherwise the movie is superior.

>Toriyama work weekly
That's not what I said.

He need assistants as almost (if not every) weekly mangaka, you know.

>Bardock and Gine are back

I'd rather get an OVA or a flashback episode than bringing them back

>Bardock
>Edgy
kek, still better written than 90% of Z baddies.

I see everyone but Gohan there. At least Goku saved his universe.

Gohan is both the brains and moral center of this arc.

Agreed I want to see SoL of all the different kais and the origin of all the hakaishin. How both creators and destructors from different universes do their respective duties in their own unique ways with special cameos from omni king and grand priest

>That's not what I said.
Either way in reality the interaction between Toyo and Goku will make it tough to review and change anything Toriyama requests on a weekly basis. Mangakas literally don't sleep to get their shit done in time, imagine if you had to make something and get it reviewed only to have it redone but with the same time limit.
It definitely wouldn't work in a real life setting.

>Pan isn't living with her parents
Hmmm...

But not the muscle in a damn tournament of STRENGTH

See, Gohan and Videl have this strange thing called a job. After all, someone has to support that family

What do you mean? her dad is right there user.

interaction between Toyo and Tori*

Good thing he traces, it saves him a fuckload of time.

Which wouldn't have even happened if not for his father that is.

Where's the point, then? Bardock squad was totally pointless (excepting Tooma, but Bardock already have Gine with him so she can be killed instead) and Bardock visions are a shitty plot device. What exactly we need to see about Bardock? Dodoria kills Gine, almost kills Bardock and then it's exactly like the special with Bardock being killed by Freeza?

*citation needed*
in b4 posting the same 2 panels from the recap from page 1 of chapter 1.

Why didn't they just hire a babysitter or even Piccolo then? They have a shit load of money.

>edgy seer bardock

Non-edgy saiyans are garbage. They have no flaws.

Post more Goku x Videl.

Haha I don't think neets can understand what "job" actually means, user. It doesn't matter, we are happy and nobody can change that.

>Where's the point, then?
The point is to trying to fit Dragon Ball Minus into the BFoG timeline.
It doesn't have to be long and drawn out like his original special but just a little something we can reference that's Toriyama approved.

Nah, you're right, he just has a REALLY good eye for detail and gets down Toriyama's original lines extremely well.

That's probably why Tori mentioned that no one can pull a chapter like he can.

That's just Goku being Goku. Gohan said he had to train to protect his family and he hasn't done that much. Unlike Trunks

>The point is to trying to fit Dragon Ball Minus into the BFoG timeline.
But Minus already fits

>Unlike Trunks
What happened to his timeline again?

Videl doesn't work, she is rich.
Thanks to Goku

Not really, he sends out baby Goku before anything happens out of premonition. Also Goku's age has been retconned.

>that SS"2" Trunks
Holy shit his hair is even less spikier than his usual SS1 hair

Not his fault. He even stopped Maiin Buu and was living with his waifu Mai.

Leaked image from this weeks episode.

>not called Buusil
What a ningen

Got destroyed by an enemy that was easy out of his league. But the point is that he kept training everyday for over 10 years.

Why would they? They live in their own home right next to Goku's in EoZ.

So he's a failure? Got it.

>ugh, stupid aliens, oh shit, I can see the... deja vu?
>idk why Gine, but I fele bad. I'm going to send Goku away early, it's better this way.
>fast forward
>Everyone dies
>take this frieza! EVERYTHING!
>Bardock gets hit with the power of 1000 suns
>sent back in time
>gets ssj for plot
>gets taken by towa and mira

Bam, I just made everything bardock related canon all in one special just by slightly changing some story elements around. Pretend that's your new headcanon and just enjoy the fucking story.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you're retarded? Got it.

>he sends out baby Goku before anything happens out of premonition
>premonition
You mean the non canon premonition? Are you saying a canon manga special chapter doesn't fit with the canon manga because doesn't works with a non canon TV special?

>Goku's age has been retconned
Goku never knew his actual age so isn't an actual retcon, just extended canon.

They got tired of that annoying brat and dropped the responsibility on Goku and Chi-chi's shoulders.

>Future Trunks
>a failure
For all the things that happen to him he tried his best. He even wanted the help of Gohan, but Gohan was so self absorbed that didn't noticed that.

It's really funny because I was who made that pic. Glad to see you like it, user.

why are there so many fuckers in this thread obsessed with Raditz, Bardock, and Gine?

Nice meme, did your husband did it for you?

>For all the things that happen to him he tried his best.
and failed.

>He even wanted the help of Gohan
He needs hand holding as well? Damn.

Well, a lot of pics get saved and reposted here. It's not like it's something special.

He's probably one of those assblasted Vegettofags.

>Thanks to Goku
No, user, you didn't pay attention to our adventures? Everyone is useful (except Yamcha)! I even defeated Cell.
Anyway, it doesn't matter if it's all thanks to father or not, we are happy, there's no problems, I can't do shit if your life isn't so good as mine.

Raditz was the first enemy who made Goku die (Piccolo actually killed both) and the one who introduced power levels, he didn't deserve to die.

>and failed.
Let's say the Zamasu event happened in normal U7, gods are death but we have the main cast against Multiverse Zamasu. Give me a solution that doesn't involve Zeno deleting everything.

I wait.

Is that picture of Kid Trunks SSJ from a poster/comic recap of the movie? Like promotional art?

>You mean the non canon premonition? Are you saying a canon manga special chapter doesn't fit with the canon manga because doesn't works with a non canon TV special?
I'm just saying it would be nice to have a definitive version, that's true to Toriyama's vision but also able to incorporate past elements of the special.

>no argument
I accept your concession.

Raditz was one of the first villains to change the game and introduced lasers and flying and kill ur son for lolz, type shit.

Bardock was getting fucked by toei left and right, which made him interesting.

Goku's mom is cute.

>Concessionfag
Yeah, you're retarded.

Hyberbolic Time Chamber
Namekian Dragon Balls

>I can't do shit if your life isn't so good as mine.
The fact you wasting your time trying to prove you are not a failure says otherwise. I'm glad Goku is going to save everyone and not Gohan.