/Catholic General/ The Night before Mass Edition

>Weekly reminder that all other denominations are KIKED

>Link to stream if you missed mass
thesundaymass.org/watch-the-sunday-mass/797-14th-sunday-in-ordinary-time-mass-2017-07-09

>very aesthetic thread theme
youtu.be/COiHGmTaUT8

>Passage of the Day
>The Apocalypse of St. John the Apostle 2:9
I know thy tribulation and thy poverty, but thou art rich: and thou art blasphemed by them that say they are Jews and are not, but the synagogue of Satan

>Peace be with you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=feGFu2MGiCM
cnn.com/2016/04/08/europe/vatican-pope-family/index.html
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/08/01/488223541/pope-francis-say-it-is-wrong-to-identify-islam-with-violence
reuters.com/article/us-migrants-pope/pope-says-migrants-rights-should-override-national-security-concerns-idUSKCN1B11RX
npr.org/2017/12/11/569983706/pope-francis-suggests-translation-change-to-the-lords-prayer
cnn.com/2017/02/23/world/pope-atheists-again/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XEnTV6VoqUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hail Mary!

Come here, my child!

Cleansing the SYNAGOGUE BECAUSE HE'S A RABBI

YOU WORSHIP A RABBI AS CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE LOLOLOL!

God I hate pagans. I can wait for The Day of the Stappado

Inquisition When?

AVE MARIA, gratia plena, Dominus tecum. Benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Iesus. Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen.

Gloria Patri, et Filio, et Spiritui Sancto: Sicut erat in principio, et nunc, et semper, et in sæcula sæculorum. Amen

So how many boys have you buggered?

Every christian is kiked idiot.

Catholics aren't Christian

Wow thats edgy. Im sure Saint Peter will forgive you because your just so damn cool
>A

when is the next phase of the 399+ years' war?

So are you a Prot?
You realize the Biblical cannon was finalized 350 years after the death of our lord and savior? For 350 years, there was only the Church. When the canon was finally finalized, it was decided by Church authorities and scholars and approved by the church father's divine authority. How do Prots square this with their retired KJV philosophy?

Total victory

>Yea, hath God said?

>PRAY THE ROSARY
PRAY THE ROSARY
>PRAY THE ROSARY
PRAY THE ROSARY
>PRAY THE ROSARY
PRAY THE ROSARY
>PRAY THE ROSARY
PRAY THE ROSARY
>PRAY THE ROSARY
PRAY THE ROSARY
>PRAY THE ROSARY
PRAY THE ROSARY

And?

LIKE FIRE
HELLFIRE

>Lol the first church is Christian amiright goys

How welcoming are Catholics to non-Catholics during Christmas mass?
I'm exploring denominations, but I don't wanna be rude.

Does anyone have the classic “i spot a prot” pic?

Depends. Urban catholic masses are usually packed and you will probably not be noticed unless you do a post-mass coffee thing. In rural areas catholics tend to be welcoming.

I really hope you open up your heart One True Church and listen for Gods call. I have never been closer to God than during Mass

To be honest, I'm incredibly skeptical of the current state of Catholicism and its claims to fame but I'm willing to do my homework and talk with believers.

>Quoting Matthew 23:9 out of context
>Imply Jesus doesn't work through his earthy servants
>Implying we worship saints instead of praying to them like we would pray to a dead relative and ask them for wisdom and strength
>Implying we believe Mary is a co-mediator
>See two points above
>What idols do we worship?

Good luck. Also there are certain rituals and prayers that we do during mass. You should be fine if you sit near the back and follow the cues though

Patricians go to mass Saturday night.

Prots:

are anti-intellectual

lack liturgy

are responsible for the creation of godless demoliberalism

Yes. Come to mass. It really isn't that intimidating.
It takes some time to get a feel for the order of mass, but just stand when everyone else is standing and kneel whenever everyone else is kneeling.

Also, if you are non-Catholic, don't go up to receive the bread and wine. Just sit in the pew and let everyone pass by you. You will understand why when you learn more about the faith.

Christmas might not be the best time to get a full introduction to the faith, since it would be good to introduce yourself to the parish priest, and he would be too busy at this time of year. But it would be still good to go to mass.

Prottie here. I've done my homework over the last few years and have come to conclude that the Catholic church and Orthodox church essentially both have claim to the original church. I think Catholicism has the edge, but I am very concerned with what appears to be liberal Marxist ideology and Masonic connections influencing the Vatican and Priests.

If my priest is, say, corrupt, would a baptism and forgiven sins, holy water, etc. be considered still valid in God's eye?

Back in my home town for Christmas, will be at Latin mass tomorrow in the most beautiful church in the city, can't wait

Yes corruption in the Catholic Church is real. Yes (((Vatican 2))) was absolute heresy and Jewish subversion. But I am a Roman Catholic, I would rather die than flee the faith. Never give the enemy a single inch

Nice. Irish Catholics are the best catholics

Is there a breaking point for you?
How much heresy are you willing to abide by?
The current Pope has perpetuated many heresies that Jesus would not possibly approve of.
If the Vatican is reshaped to allow Islamic prayer circles or allows for transgender priests, would you still stick to the institution?
Not trying to start shit, genuinely asking.

Thank you for the answers.

Yeah I'm trying to find a more traditional Catholic church in East Atlanta but none are Latin so I'm just going to have to attend a bunch until I find a no-bullshit church.

Looking to buy my first rosary. Something simple. Going beyond Sola scriptura is proving most interesting, and I think my Prottie background will help me avoid idolatry when I should be venerating instead.

bump
youtube.com/watch?v=feGFu2MGiCM

I mean, if you wanted to go full autist on it you could try SSPX, though I'm not sure of their canonical status these days, think the might be valid but illicit.

But yeah, find a Latin church if at all possible, Novus Ordo is so shit by comparison

What heresies has Francis committed? Keep in mind Catholicism is very legalistic. There are doctrines, dogmas, then there are Francis’ political opinions which are close to meaningless.

As far as I’m concerned Francis has been pushing progressive narratives but he has not changed any significant catholic doctrines and dogmas.

This is a good question, kind of alludes to my earlier question because how can blessings of strayed/corrupt priests possibly be valid?

Great to hear. I’d recommend getting a Douay-Rheims Bible, a catechism and creating a small house shrine. My house shrine has photos of my family members who passed, the Blessed Mother and Saint George. Its a great place to pray and seeing it reminds me of my duties as a Catholic

I suppose heresies may not be the right term, but he's zealosly expressed beliefs and ideas he would like to see intergrated into the church that are harmful for Christendom at large. He also has a unusual amount of Marxist allegations. I know these aren't the best sources, but the individual reporting seems to come from the Pope's mouth.

>"Pope to church: Be more accepting of divorced Catholics, gays and lesbians"
>cnn.com/2016/04/08/europe/vatican-pope-family/index.html

>"Pope Francis Says It Is Wrong To Identify Islam With Violence"
>npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/08/01/488223541/pope-francis-say-it-is-wrong-to-identify-islam-with-violence

>"Pope says migrants' rights should override national security concerns"
>reuters.com/article/us-migrants-pope/pope-says-migrants-rights-should-override-national-security-concerns-idUSKCN1B11RX

>Pope Francis Suggests Translation Change To The Lord's Prayer
>npr.org/2017/12/11/569983706/pope-francis-suggests-translation-change-to-the-lords-prayer

>"Pope suggests it's better to be an atheist than a bad Christian"
>cnn.com/2017/02/23/world/pope-atheists-again/index.html

When are you spainiards going to kick off the next reconquista? I read on breitbart that the Spanish government is allowing moslems are converting a historic church back to a mosque

I have no respect for his political Marxisms, but I do absolutely respect his religious authority and the doctrine of the church. Luckily he hasn’t changed the doctrine in any significant way

Either way I’m praying every night that the next pope gets rid of Vatican 2 and makes Catholicism Great Again

Political marxism*

I’ll correct my self before some pagan goes autistic on me

>I’m praying every night that the next pope gets rid of Vatican 2 and makes Catholicism Great Again
How would this process come about? Is it even likely?

It’s possible for a pope to change any doctrine he wants. But it is highly unlikely , especially because Vatican 2 was almost 60 years ago

Hail Saturn.

What if the next Pope just calls for a Vatican III that nullifies II in a ll but name?

I always knew the Dutch were honorary Jews.

Read some mythology that proceeded your political ideology, dear sir.

That would probably trigger more people than repealing Vatican II

Think about:
>Pope repeals controversial catholic doctrine from 1958
Versus:
>Pope says that Jews are still responsible for killing Jesus

It would probably be better PR to just repeal Vatican II

>Wore funny hats
>World class bankers
>International traders and merchants
>Legal drugs and whores

The Dutch are literally the Lowland Jews

The Spanish Islamic commission organized a collective prayer in the Cathedral of Cordoba, which was converted from a great mosque in 1238. Since then, I have not heard anything new.

I think the average Spaniard is pissed off for various reasons and may soon prove it.
youtube.com/watch?v=XEnTV6VoqUk

Good to hear.
Catholics around the world owe the spainiards a huge debt of gratitude

Praise jewsus
May we all turn the other cheek
And love thy neighbour
As we are all gods children
And we fight for our king of israel
Amen

Why is it a sin to take communion?
Why do you have to confess to a preist?

Your pope is a literal fucking heretic and you have the nerve to claim your denomination is the most pure?

More proof catholics are not kiked.

That file size tho

Go to confession before Christmas, happy advent yall

>Your pope is a literal fucking heretic

Watch your language. Also proof?

The "sacrament" of penance is one of Satan's greatest inventions

Prots will burn

Just got back from my niece's baptism. I was her godfather. Feeling really close to God right now everyone

You seem like a nice user but I've noticed your previous threads you keep talking about the kazar theory. It's a lie. Communist Jews came up with it to hide their heritage. The Roman Catholic Church since antiquity has said, including Church Fathers like irenarus and Justin Martyr has acknowledged that our Jews are real Jews in the bible. These prophecies are addressed to them. you don't realized what happened. When Jesus came the Jews broke off into two groups, as like two families or people's. A portion joined the Catholic Church, a decent number of famous Catholics are the descendents of these Jews. They are Jews too. The other portion is modern day Jews and Israel. It got so bad with their side because a lot of the really good Jews like Paul and Gamaliel left them and so the unbelieving part was less restrained to do great evil. It has been an ancient prophecy from Paul and John that the Jews of the unbelieving Jews' son's would one day renounce women, join Christ, and be like John the Baptist. It got so bad that modern Jews are Jews through the woman it's matriarchal but in ancient times like in Jesus time and earlier the Jews considered it a great embarasment to have to go through the mother to be considered a Jew. Women were not permitted to be mentioned in a geneological record