What's your honest opinion on Churki Sup Forums

what's your honest opinion on Churki Sup Forums

Literally who?

People from the Caucasus region.
This means: Georgians, Armenians, Azeris, some Turks and some tribes from southern Russia.

this

bump

We are not churkis you retarded Gruzin

Churkis ares those towelhead mongrels, you say it like there are a lot of us in Russia in the first place

kill all the muslim ones
the Christian ones are fine

We are not churkis

t. pic related

no, all churkas are subhumans

Well, since you asked for an honest opinion in the OP, I might as well post it here.
There might be some whites in the north, but under Georgia, only nonwhites.
Azer and Georgia had it the best, gaining their own countries for their people and actually managing to have them turn out quite successful. A lot of good food and alcohol is produced there and many people go there as tourists, though not too many, keeping the countries somewhat of a secret resort for those who know about it only.
Armenia, from what I know, is doing just as good economically, as the other two countries, but as a people, they didn't have it as good. The Armenian genocide forced a lot of them to emigrate to other countries getting them a jew-like reputation of a wandering shitskin tribe. Kinda sad that they couldn't keep the people in one place and not shit up the genetical composition of the rest of the world en masse, but what's done is done.
I think I should add, my father's side of the family are pretty much entirely Armenians. They ended up here in part because of the genocide, but also due to soviet forced migration. I don't feel particularly proud, but not really guilty either, since it's my parents who decided to racemix not me. Still, it would have been best if they both bred within their respective ethnic groups or at least with those in close proximity to them. I wouldn't have ended up a mong in an otherwise ethnically pure nation.
As for the little tribes living in Russia, well, they mostly stay in their designated region and Moscow. Despite the trouble they might be causing to it, Russia still needs them, or rather, the mountains they inhabit, as natural protection in case of war.

>we are not Churkis
>Stalin was Georgian

t. western Georgian, you eastern persian or turkish rapebaby. Literally sandniggers, who just tend to drink wine

does the russian gov bottle their bathwater?

but wait are not Armenians supposed to be Khach? Khach is Christian version of Churka

and well, thanks for your honest opinion

Stalin was worst churka ever existed, he killed millions of whites
no. I'm not easterner either. being wetsern Georgian doesn't implies that your ancestors are rapebabies as well

>but wait are not Armenians supposed to be Khach? Khach is Christian version of Churka
Literally no idea. Thought Churka was a ethno-geographical term not an ethno-religious one.
Being christian doesn't change what you or your children look like though [spoiler] pale churka [/spoiler]

Oh it does, Gobekoreglejiashvili

East was raped first by fire worshiping niggers and then by islamic niggers, at least we had contact with Europeans not with brown subhumans. Be gone

Just like term "Khach" came from Armenians, so did Churka came from northern Caucasians - Mostly chechens and dagestanians - hence, religious term

Georgian statehood was based on Easatern Georgia you twat.

>What is Lazica, Colchis, Western Georgian kingdoms, etc.

Just because Capital was on Eastern side? East did not unify the country you retard, the first Georgian kingdom started from the West.

The general education level in here is worse than in burgerland I swear

go to bed nerds

>56% flag appears out of nowhere to tell everyone to go to bed
Something important is happening or about to happen on Sup Forums right now. We have been warned.

Back to your basement cock cowboy, dont interrupt actual Caucasians

its fucking 12:50pm where i am...fucking nerds go to bed

im just waiting for my girl to be off work so we can go to the beach

what happened earlier? western Georgia was enriched by eastern Georgian rapefugees (prolly your ancestors?) who migrated from east to west during Arab invasion. during Turkish invasion eastern Georgia passed to Turkish hands and only during Crusades, while Turks were busy fighting off white aryans, we managed to recapture eastern Georgia and instantly moved there our capital

Herodotus regarded the Colchians as an Ancient Egyptian race. Lazica evolved form Colchis, which was absorbed by Abkhazia and later by Georgia

>rapefugees emigrated west

Western Georgia never got any "rapefugees" from the east, during arab invasion the capital was just moved to west because Tbilisi was occupied. The only migration happened from highlands to lowlands because of nomadic scum

I congratulate you for high level bait though, you could troll everyone in here as nobody has any idea of history

>"teh ancient we wuz colony in colchis"

Debunked. Over thousand times. try harder

>capital of Georiga
top fucking kek
Georgia is artifical af. there was two separated states called Iberia and Lazica.

Arabs annexed Iberia and locals were forced to move in neighbouring lands - part of them moved to Lazica, which was already devasted (during Lazic wars) and later annexed by Abkhazians. Iberians managed to inherit Abkhazian throne and then recapture eastern Georgia. there was nothing to UNIFY, since there never existed anything like United Georgia before X century.

>Debunked.
implying