Sailor Moon

I'm about to start watching S. Please tell me it's better than R.

It's better than R.

S is widely considered the best season.

That's good because R was some dumb shit.

Yes, it is. A great continuation of R.

You're going to hate the outers.

>Hating the senshi who get shit done
For what reason?

What is this, Fate/Zero?

What's wrong with them?

I wanna marry Hotaru

You'll see.

They act way too arrogant for people who not only were not around when their princess needed them, such as the first two seasons, but also failed in their initial mission when metallia killed them all.

I like it already.

I'd be arrogant too if I had not Queen Serenity giving me orders, but her watered down, naive crybaby of a counterpart.

Heaven's Feel in F/SN was definitely at least partially inspired by S, because there are some uncanny similarities between Hotaru and Sakura and the plot surrounding them.

Aw yiss.

S has the best enemies.

Why is this allowed?

It also has the lewdest enemies.

On the other hand, "lovely" isn't as good as "refresh".

Is R the first season? Because that was 50 EPs of her getting her ass saved on top of powers that had the same functions as previous

Second season, AKA the Chibi Moon Show.

Because kids in Japan aren't coddled by puritans.

Wasn't SuperS the Chibi Moon show?

>Because kids in Japan aren't coddled by SJW's.
fixed that for you friendo. pro tip: 99% of anime sjw's pretend to have watched sailor moon

If people consider R shit...I doubt they're functional adults capable of discerning quality for the first season was absolute dogdhit.

No, puritans. This was the 90's, that shit wasn't as prominent as it is now. Overprotective parents were the problem back then, not the SJW's. The feminists were going after live-action shows and celebrities, not cartoons or video games.

you are wrong. enjoy being 12 my kid

>Overprotective parents were the problem back then
It's still a problem if you're a Precure fan.

If you like Rei? Avoid reading the manga or watching Sailor Moon Crystal (based on the manga). Cannot believe such a great character was actually a Feminazi male hating cunt.

Did the creator of Sailor Moon hate men? She got married to one last I checked.

She's married to Togashi.

please stop using "puritan" improperly. the puritans lived in Massachusetts and desired a reformation of the Anglican church and maintained a social contract with god. what you are think is more reminiscent of the true proto SJW dunker german baptists who forced vegetarianism abolition prohibition and intermingled with indians. the where also the most sexually celibate forced of all sects that aren't effectively monastic. stay uneducated. sjw lol

>Did the creator of Sailor Moon hate men?
I remember male fans were banned at some meet-n-greet event a few years back, so maybe.

Jesus, imagine how much they must make annually off their properties

the hiatus knows

Naoko definitively has issues. A lot of her female main characters in SM? They got honestly negative traits and I don't mean something like being angry or ditzy.

Chibiusa is into incest and this is supposedly meant to be a likable character. Rei hates men, so she fights to defend the lives of only....one half of the species. And Uranus/Neptune are a Lesbian couple. Lesbians in real life are THE most violent abusive relationships ever and Naoko portrays lesbianism as pure and kind and understanding and bullshit like that.

All these things in the supposed "good guys"? These are the traits more normally found in villains. So yeah, that cunt Naoko is messed up in the head. Not so messed up to not take advantage of a simp (Togashi) and become wealthier via marriage.

That stuff's pretty common in anime/manga all considering, just seem like a yurifag to me. Now CLAMP, there's some women with serious issues.

I wonder if she's still like that since she has a son with Togashi. Maybe she mellowed out a bit thanks to that.

I'm watching Sailor Moon and I am like 9 episodes in. Is every episode going to have the same format? Every episode I've seen so far is bad guy opens up a new shop/service in town > Usagi/Luna finds out > Usagi has to fight big bad > Tuxedo Mask shows up > Sailor Moon gets her shit together and the day is saved.

It's a children's cartoon. Were you expecting Shakespeare?

Yes most of the episodes are like that, except when it's the ending of the arc. But there's still important stuff that happens in-between.

No, I guess I expected a bit more variety. It's not bad, but it's kind of repetitive.

Also why did and get deleted?

Either he got banned for something and all his posts were purged or a mod didn't like him shitting on Takeuchi.

Personally, I prefer 'stage out' from the next season

At least that season is semi-watchable. Chibi-Usa is less of a brat, and the villain is surprisingly creepy.

>but her watered down, naive crybaby of a counterpart.
That "watered down, naive crybaby of a counterpart" killed two major villains, avenging the original Queen Serenity and saving the future, before Haruka and Michiru even put on a Sailor uniform.

Right! They have no right acting so arrogant when they failed to protect their princess!

To be fair, protecting the princess isn't their job. Their job is to keep threats from outside the Solar System from getting in.
They fail at that too.

That they do. That they fucking do. Which brings me back to my point: they have no right acting arrogant when they failed their mission.

6 > 2 > 5 > 3 > 4 > 7 > 1

Stars was my favorite season because of how fucking weird it was. Plus that final battle was pretty depressing, I liked it.