Lefty/pol/ Thread

Come here comrades. Let us discuss about dialectical materialism and class consciousness while probably being raided by fat fucks who've never left their basement LARPing as kekistani "classical liberals"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RBMSk0R_TIM&bpctr=1513464363
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill every communist.

Why are you here larping online instead of being at a party meeting, comrade? Do you really want to end up as keyboard warriors, like us right wingers?

KILL ALL WHITE MEN!

they deserve to die! they have enslaved our people for far too long! their day of the rope is now!

Death to materialistic communist niggers who serve the Jews, both classes should work alongside each-other for the betterment of the nation, not destroy the nation out of hatred for one another.

I want to fuck your commie asshole

youtube.com/watch?v=RBMSk0R_TIM&bpctr=1513464363

GNLS

B8, nobody would admit to being that fucking stupid especially on a site where the equally stupid opposite party reigns. Also all lefties are cucks and aspies, confirmed, literally. Right wingers are just burgers who want the greater good but are retarded(opposed to the autistic left)

This post again, have a gal shareblue sage.

Sage

How normal is it to feel emotional pain, when you watch a black stud make love to your girlfriend? I've tried to suppress it with the pain from a dragon dildo in my butt, of course, but something just feels wrong. Also, can a vegan lick semen with a good conscience?

no

I'll bite

>class consciousness
>never had a blue collar job

Shhh

honest question for gommies
Do you actually believe that niggers are just as intelligent as whites? Be honest with yourselves..

STOP USING ASUKA FOR LEFTY /po/! NOW! Leftists ruined my life

>black men respected, admired, desired by white women
>white men crying about 'unfair' and how horrible feminism has 'ruined' them
Yah, those whites, they sure have all the brains. You should see how they manipulated the females of their race to hate them, that's CLASSIC Machiavelli.

>tfw you hate capitalism and finance elites and mass culture consumerism but you can't point out the Jews influence in these sectors without leftists jumping down your throat for being "le racist"

>posting rei
REEEEE now I'm even more mad! Asuka master race

lets keep going.

This waifu-warship shit is degenerate and creepy as fuck and you all know it. Drop that shit you fucking weirdos

is the Wendy's girl a communist?

Is the Modern Monetary Theory a meme or is it a legitimate economic theory that BTFOs Austrian and Keynesian Economics

dropped one for you

how do you get raided when you're on the board you think will raid you? go away

no

yes