ANTIFA BECOMES RAM

BAAAAKA! THIS ISN'T EVEN OUR FINAL FORM!

youtube.com/watch?v=T_EetJHYicY

Other urls found in this thread:

historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/12/15/1986-aida-parker-the-boerswhites-of-south-africa-are-militarily-invincible/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I didn't think anyone else on Sup Forums watches wild smile

Idk know what this is, but lest I be mistaken, were they not labeled a domestic terror outfit by the feds? Who's dumb enough to still join up.

Yeh, that algorithm throws us all together

Fitting name, I like.

can someone explain how the fuck do these images work?

yeah changing the name will definitely make the public consider you strong justice warriors as opposed to massive entitled faggots. this is a great idea.

how about "Garbage Pail Kids" instead

get funding from The GAP

>antifags

Why is it titled chinks when it takes place in Italy?

It takes place in Spain i think and i named it chinks because i thought it was in some asian country at first
i also forgot to rename it

Lol are they using drawers and plastic wrap as shields?

ikr
antifag intelligence

Time to find my local group and infiltrate.

Well, how are you gonna give them titty twisters now?

You take a pic of a trap and a pic of a goat fuck and put them together. Are you retarded or something?

That's like infiltrating a pile of cow shit. Just turn it into fertilizer and call it a day.

When you click the thumbnail, you get to see a larger, more detailed, version of the image in the thumbnail.

You’re welcome.

stay calm redheaded potato nigger

But that's only one day of fun. Invest. Go out and run events with them. Build trust. Convince them to radicalize, and then feign death and delete all traces of communication.

MOOOOOOOOOOT

how many ram puns can Sup Forums make

Leave twiggles out of this

>Retard don't understand simple things and gets buttmad
Ain't you special.

>think of your mom but with lil horns to hold on to
Literarilly asking me to whiteboard how to fuck a goat.

I keep telling everyone this isn't a joke, South Africa was the rehearsal now it's time for the Main Show. Yet you people laugh and think it's funny. fuck, 60% of you still talk about ''based'' blacks, it's insanity.

>muh military

doesn't work historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/12/15/1986-aida-parker-the-boerswhites-of-south-africa-are-militarily-invincible/

>RAM
Commies stealing even acronyms these days, I see.

>MFW Daddy Soros wants to change ANTIFA's name because it's tainted
No arguments or no funding, cucks

>abolish slavery
>2017
in pakistan then?

attack
fall back
reinvent
attack
fall back
reinvent
repeat ad infinitum

I was hit by a Beverly Hills RAM member, and I can assure you, they punch Nazis.

>Beverly Hills
That's all on you, buddy.