fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-28/your-name-anime-film-earns-19.4-billion-yen-to-surpass-princess-mononoke/.109255
madman.com.au/news/your-name-wins-best-animated-film-at-the-los-angeles-critics-awards/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-17/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-china-of-all-time/.110044
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-19/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-thailand-of-all-time/.110097
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-06/shinkai-your-name-film-opens-at-no.1-in-s-korea/.110606
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-05/shinkai-your-name-jumps-41-percent-in-box-office-from-last-weekend/.110671
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_anime_films
comicbook.com/anime/2017/01/16/kimi-no-na-wa-becomes-highest-grossing-anime-film-ever/
animetourism.lab-kadokawa.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Grimdark isekai with plagues, witchcraft, real demons, and no rpg bullshit like reviving, xp, and quests. And little to no waifus either.
>Beserk the isekai

>MC is an otaku NEET loser
>he is obsessed with this one battle harem show
>he likes this one girl who he dubs as the best girl
>and he absolutely despises this one girl who he calls the worst
>he shitposts about how much he hates her on 2ch all day
>one day he somehow wakes up in this shows universe with a battle academy invite in his hand
>it's the first episode
>knowing the show inside out, he makes it to the battle academy to enroll
>to his horror, everybody in the harem ignores/hates him since they all wants the harem MC's dick
>everybody except the worst girl

Alternate history where instead of going full isolation the early Tokugawa Shogunate sends japs to explore Alaska in search of a lead that Yoshitsune no Minamoto escaped there instead of dying.

They dont find anything but it starts the Japanese colonization of North America, series follows the members of one clan over generations from the explorer to the frontier samurai to the seperatist revolutionary.

>RPG characters isekai into the real world
>they have no stat allocation and realize they're shit at everything
>they all gradually become tropes (one is a neet, one is a chad etc.)
>desperately try to hide the fact they have no idea what's going on
>shenanigans ensue

>modern day ''maosame and yuusha''
>qt demon lord girl
>yuusha has to fight the urge to dick her because its his sacred duty
>maosama fights the urge to fuck him because it wouldnt be honorable to be with a hero
>everyone, included the generals (family and friends) wants them together
Romcom, really heavy on references

Curling: The Animation

>Ancap world anime

If you reply to this in a negative context you violate the NAP

shonen battle adventures but the mc is a cute tomboy
ryona every chapter, last chapter is her being forced into a wedding dress by her sister and getting way too red in front of her fiance

anyone got the armor-san screencaps?

>Sentai super hero
>Gets killed
>His power suit finds a new host
>Finds 17 year old high school kid who has a lot of will power but doesn't use it right
>Gets trained by the sidekick of the hero who was killed
>Meets other teen heroes
>Girl who uses pyro powers through a sword
>New hero slowly learns more about the former hero
>Turns out he was going to expose the superhero team for their plans of world domination
>Sentai hero and pyro girl are now on the run from the "Hero Team"

racially insensitive dog from the 1950s accidentally time travels to current day and has adventures
i'd call it "Wallace the dog"

cute girls in armor
HARD MODE: cute girls in armor AND halfswording

A super edgy anime set during the Mexican-Indian Wars following a young glory hound navajo warrior's war path and an idealistic mexican soldier from central mexico who tries to rise through the ranks to change things. Both protagonists would clash frequently throughout the series. The brutality of both sides and the murkiness surrounding the start of the conflict would play an important part.

At the final battle an epic duel between the mexican (now a high ranked officer) and the navajo (now a warchief) ensues.

The mexicans and the navajo are destroyed because a commanche band decided to wipe them both out while they were weakened. Both protagonists are gunned down in the middle of their duel.

>Baba Yaga has a daughter
>raises her alone in her hut on fowl's legs, and teaches her the ways of freaky slav magic
>on her 16th birthday, Baba Yaga finally gives her daughter permission to go out and explore the world
>traveling in a shed on fowl's legs, the daughter begins to travel the land, meeting new people, seeing new places, and making new friends

>MC is a fresh college grad with a degree in psychology
>Cant find a job,
>Gets hooked up by his uncle with a job running the family soba shop during the evening
>Slowly starts becoming entangled with the various mental problems of people around town
>Plot centers around how difficult/culturally abhorrent it is for nips to seek help with mental health issues
>MC eventually discovers his uncle is suffering from a form of Aphasia

I don't know how to tell you this user but Navajo were peaceful and Comanches weren't near them.

Ze Hat: A series based/inspired heavily by old Jackie Chan films and other Hong Kong action flicks

MC's name is Jun Ree (named after martial artist Jhoon Goo Rhee) which does sound a little bit like a girls name in retrospect which could be a small running joke
in the series. As for martial arts he's quiet capable, but the thing is he looks and somewhat acts like a good damn idiot while fighting (hence the Jackie Chan part)
so everyone initially underestimates him. Other than that the only other thing set in stone about him is that he wears a blue baseball type hat which is how we get the tittle of the series (if it sounds like a stupid reason, that's the point).

The main story centers around Jun Ree doing odd jobs around the city/slums of Not Hong Kong each bring its own 2-3 episode mini arc, some are original and some are heavily borrowing the plot from old Hong Kong movies with the connection between them is the hat wearing sorry excuse for a main character is involved in some way be it major or minor whether it be because of a job in order to make a quick buck, roped in against his will, or just plain bad luck.

>high school anime
>the faculty are the main characters

i thought up one a while ago.
the robot wars have come and gone, and a hard boiled veteran military android has been sent to live with a scientist and his hikkomori son.
she has to adjust to being a civilian, and to the idea of living like a person rather than a weapon.

also the occasional gunfight.

delicous brown veteran robot. guaranteed to sell.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navajo_Wars

I'm pretty sure I meant Apache tho because there was some super important treaty that got fucked. Maybe I just liked the Navajo aesthetic.

Comanches were there tho.

>Hero's bloodline is prophesied to rid world of demons
>The state sponsors any woman willing to take his seed in order to spread his evil-destroying bloodline
>When the time comes the hero fails horribly and allows the king to be slain by a demon
>All of his children have their name soiled, collectively referred to as the Black Bastards, all identifiable by a birthmark on their back
>One of these bastards is our MC

>High School anime
>Boy likes girl
>Girl likes boy
>Neither will admit it
>Friends tease them about how cute they are together
>Both blush and look away. "It's not like that"
>300 episodes pass
>Boy and girl still haven't admitted they like each other

There. I'm officially as good as every actual anime writer.

>MC thinks they managed to score a spot in an exchange program with a french school
>Is accidentally sent to Mexico
>At a school in the heart of a cartel turf war
>And is now best friends with a local cartel boss' son
>While everyone thinks he's Yakuza

Better than them getting together and watching them have their first time together

Trust me, the eternal cocktease is better than watching two people share something you've never experienced.

It appears you were right. I think Apache probably would be better though, they've significant history with pretty much every power in the area.

>MC has a stalker yandere who will do anything for him
>They were childhood friends but MC doesn't remember because he's a dick
>In order to get back MC's love and affection, she has to use ever increasing measures to keep others out until one like episode 2-3 she murders a bitch
>Whole school freaks out and it turns into a who done it type of thing or some shit.
>All the girls murdered like MC at the start but is moves into bitches who are just generally friendly
>Best girl will stop at nothing to get rid of the competition, this includes: Blackmail, torture, getting other girls parents to divroce, bullying, breaking into MC's house to see what he likes, ect. Crazy shit like that
>Whole thing is basically future diary except without that lame cellphone shit.
>At one point she kills a house robber or some shit to save MC.

So yea it spirals out of control, but when you first watch it you should assume it's just a regular ass giant harem anime, kinda like school days but better.

>Military discovers magical girls
>Begins super soldier program to replicate it
>Top soldiers from all around the world put into program
>Super soldiers complete with magical girls and gradually replace them
>Save the world from threats and aliens and kyubey 2.0
Basically super buff men in dresses beat the shit out of little girls and steal their jobs

A group of otakus are just a breath away from death via mass suicide and they see their future. They will be in a place of impending pain unless they can answer the fundamental question; what did they do to deserve this and how could they have changed the outcome. Hilarity ensues as they are unable to answer this.

the truman show but it's a harem anime

SOL about the studio of a tokusatsu in production.

>Story is told from bad guy's PoV
>Fantasy style anime with magic and everything
>Each episode is started with MC narration and why his actions are justified
>Following the narration, group of "good guys" go through the story, ruining everything

>Mecha Show with urban-combat strange-real setting ala Armored Core
>Focus on combined arms and warfare, as well as themes of peacekeeping
>MC and team are caught up in the higher brass's overtures of 'making the world safe for democracy'
>Overarching themes of the disconnect between politics and making a difference on the ground

>Possible Twist: Team goes AWOL and it turns into Mecha A-Team. Lots of defeating overpowered prototype cutting edge mecha with sound tactics, ingenuity and teamwork.

Shonen MC expendables

>MC's close disappear whenever he sneezes
>Oh no he's hot!
>Shenanigans ensue as girls try to get his D

Isn't that just the life of Liam from Super Best Friends?

the MC of a harem series isn't the one with the harem, rather he's the obligatory best friend in one, resulting in a verity of things that we don't usually get to see in harems such as:

> A MC with at least a somewhat interesting personality besides the beaten to death "nice guy" one.
> Toying with the girls that are a part of his friends harem and sometimes having to step in and help solve any conflict from within the harem that is only partly for his own sake of not getting dragged in to deeper shit later if it continued.
> Having to deal with the group of guys who figuratively and maybe even literally want to strangle his best friend for having so many hot girls after him.
> Access to the nuclear launch codes that almost guarantee a way out of most situations, aka. threatening to tell everyone in school who his friend really likes.
> Always having a guarantee group of people to go to things like festivals, amusement parks, the beach, etc.
> Always finding whether intentional or not being ditched at said events and left with no one but yourself
> Having most if not all of your major deeds being ignored or attributed to you best friend resulting in the adoption of a self destructive nature more and more just to get some recognition.
> Getting used as a stepping stone as a somewhat common occurrence where a girl will confess there feelings to you when in reality they just want to sidestep the never ending completion in the harem to get to your best friend and having to make the necessary sacrifices to how you think of love in hope for it to stop affecting you.
> And other Fun stuff.

A group of select elites with attitude team up under a powerful symbol of good to fight the forces of evil but fate intervenes when they find that there was a mix-up at the manufacturers after attempting to use their new cellphone morphers.

The prospective sentai team now have to go hunt down their morphers before ordinary civilians get their hands on them and permanently register themselves to the devices. Hijinx hell however is raised as one by one the morphers are activated and a very unlikely team of superheroes begins taking shape.

A general from the evil organization they were supposed to face also happened to catch wind of this and he and the proper red ranger clash for the leader morpher. Proper Red manages to beat him but the general curses him before exploding to bits.

At first it seemed ineffectual but turns on its head when Red actually morphs for the first time. Red takes his place as the proper team leader but at the same time the supposedly dead general emerges out of a dark mist as his counterpart, Dark Red! To complicate things further, Dark Red declares that he plans to usurps Red's position as leader and star.

With 4 out of work elites, 4 unfit trainees and dueling leaders, just how will this superhero team fare in their coming year of justice?

I call this one "The Year Justice Went Wrong".

so there's this guy, yeah?

he gets shot in the head

instead of getting transported to a fantasy world, he doesn't

he's just dead

For that user who tells me to go read ouroboros record. Holy shit, i love it.
>Nuture and raise a slave so she has no qualms about re-wiring her brain magically and surgically so she can no longer betray you
I have the weirdest boner right now

Too bad the translations are gonna take a long time, i want to see more.

We... we can work with this.

Okay, So it's an Isekai thing, but instead of coming back as somebody else, he's just fucking dead, until he's raised as 1d4 skeletons by some two bit mage fighting heros.

Realizing that not even magical forces can make his life better, he realizes he has to work hard and fight for a better life!

His brilliant plan is to go from a skeleton to literally anything but a skeleton! Set realistic goals!

Title is "Even in another world I'm still boned"

>MC has been stuck in a single-day time loop, groundhog day style, for a while now
>Wakes up at the same time on the same day with the same vague dream
>Does all the usual time loop shit before the start of the series
>Has all the patterns down, has banged all the girls, mastered skills, etc
>One day he notices an anomaly in the loop and discovers that another guy, Rival-san, is stuck in the same time loop
>They both have the same vague dream and cooperate to try to figure out how to break the time loop
>The dream becomes clearer and leads each one to believe they need to defeat the other one somehow
>They start killing and torturing each other in increasingly ridiculous and violent ways by abusing the patterns of the non-loopers
>Every few loops they sit down at a truce zone to discuss rules of engagement and what they've learned.

Bonewheel?
Skelecopter?

Anything is possible!

>There's a god out there somewhere who's teleporting corpses to parallel worlds
But why?

i was thinking more along the lines of "he's just dead the whole time"

like 25 20 minute episodes where after the first two minutes or so, the entire series is just prolonged, unbroken shots of his dead body

like an avant-garde art show or some shit. it's exactly what the anime industry needs. no moe. no waifus. just some guy's dead fucking body for hours on end. like the endless 8, but with a dead guy and also longer.

Is it like the flash games where you only have one life?

Only if you see them dealing with other Anime HS tropes
>Each Homeroom teacher has a distinct anime protag like character in their class and complain about it to the other teachers
>So apparently one of my student's "Cousins" came to school and wears a training sword constantly
>Why do I always have the class with the two most popular Boys in school and the new pink-haired girl who just moved every year?
>Pretty sure the Girl who looks like she is five in my class is either a super robot from the future or actually God
>Gym teacher is all exhausted because all the sports teams are competing at nationals and he has no time to rest.
>Teacher's are always reprimanding the lonely english Teacher for getting enamored by a different boy each week and becoming a part of his harem

An average high school boy moves with his parents to a rural town in the mountains. He enrolls in the local high school, which only has 20 other students. However, on his first day he finds out that they're all girls. Finding this strange, he asks why, only to be told there hasn't been a boy born in town in 20 years. The MC decides to investigate the reasons behind this.

>Berserk the Isekai
I posted something similar to this a while back with elements from Familiar of Zero

>Sorcerer king losing a wizard war
>Mass-summons a bunch of creatures from different dimensions to fight for him
>One of the summons is a Japanese Otaku
>The king loses and the Otaku hides in the local population as a "foreign mercenary"
>Builds his skill in combat over time
>Finds out he has a "power" which is high resistance to magic revealed much later as an innate ability due there being no magic in Japan
>Somehow it becomes public that he's from another world
>Sorceress finds him and ritualistically binds him to her, trying to utilise this ability
>He has more free will, thanks to the magic resistance, but still feels compelled to obey orders
>Sorceress treats him like shit but eventually falls in love with him
>When given the opportunity to return to Japan, he decides to stay since everyone thinks that he's dead because he's been missing for years and he doesn't identify as the person he once was

i guess specifically the idea is like, in the first episode, the guy just wakes up and is like 'man i sure hope i don't get fucking shot today", maybe not so on the nose, but we can haver some humor while we have room to work

but then like, immediately after leaving home - and i mean right away, like, right out of the front door, bam, shot in the head. the last 19 minutes of that episode and the entirety of the remaining 24 episodes is just the same shot of his dead body. it's brilliant. it'll cost like, what, like 10000 yen to animate, total? that's like 40 dollars or some shit. I can afford that.

otaku love ironic merch too, so we can sell figures of his dead body and make millions.

After trying to take control of his syndicate, a yakuza underboss is shot and falls into a pit or something, only to find out that he got isekai'd into an alternate magic world.
Since he doesn't have any OP powers or really any powers at all, he must rely on his cunning and knowledge as shady business tactics to become dirty rich and take control of the kingdom's underworld.

>the MC is 2nd years high school student
>he's obviously not beta but not riajuu either
>gets an eroge from his friend
>plays it because why not?
>he dislikes almost all the main heroines, but likes the fandisk-bait heroine instead
>complains to his friend
>he gives the fandisk
>still no her route
>rages and somehow falls from balcony
>then he wakes up and realizes that he's the protag of that eroge now
>decides to go to fandisk-tier heroine route

Loser/loner guy
Somehow gets all the bitches
uuh he has an estranged twin

ta da

>A Shota Robot is built by a dying scientist to be his "Son" and carry on his legacy.
>This involves giving the boy an Anatomically correct set of male genitals that contains the scientist's DNA
>Scientist Programs robot with the mission to pass on his DNA but Dies before completing the programing
>Cue Shenanigans of Young Shota Robot who only feels need to breed women, has no other basic emotions
>Also only goes after fertile women so /ss/ only maybe some highschool girls
>Through fucking women he gains personality and free will and decides what to do with his life

Basically a sexual pinochio story where a mostly emotionless shota robot fucks his way through scores of mature ladies.

>yakuza gets isekai'd to an old style medieval world
>life is tough and bandits are common but everyone is super serious about things like keeping your word and the culture is very honorable to the point of naivete
>mc fucks it all up

>MC is a Hero in some basic Fantasy setting
>Has done everything imaginable
>Explored the world, Killed tyrant Kings, and saw the rise and fall of several kingdoms
>is now old and dying
>Only regret is he never sired an heir
>Apparently god's weren't to happy about this either
>MC was actually last in a line of heroes granted with the bloodline of a fellow God who became Human to save the World
>So Gods decide to send MC back in time
>But not to simply find a woman to pass on his line
>No they send MC back as a Woman so he can seduce himself, and strengthen the Bloodline
>Cue MC relieving his adventures from the sideline as SHE desperately tries to get Himself to fall in love with Her
>Also she has to try her hardest not to fuck up the future, by disturbing too many events of the past
>But also she wishes to change many events in which she failed in the past.

series ends with MC managing to save the life of a princess she couldn't save in the past. Princess gets with male MC and Female MC gets with a Tyrant Wizard who had become less evil as a result of timeline shenanigans God's are content since now there are now two separate Hero lineages

>MC is a powerful and successful mage in alternate reality
>Gets transported to our world Circa WWII
>Front lines of war against not Germany
>Story starts with him and a group of soldiers from various countries who all are captured by Nazis
>Nazis confiscate spell tome from wizard man and tear a few pages from it accidentally
>Before they can study it, an American, Brit, Ruskie, and Wizard-Kun escape and take the tome with them
>Problem is, you can cast spells off of one of one of the pages alone, and any time a spell is cast, there are radio waves given off by the spell book that can be interpreted
>Anytime Wizard-Kun uses a spell, he gives it to the Nazis as well
>Unknowing this, accidentally gives the Nazis terrifying power
>The story follows the 4 of them trying to infiltrate the Nazi Heartland and to try and recollect the 3 pages held by Erwin Rommel, Herman Goering, and of course, Adolf Hitler himself.
>Along the way, Wizard-kun's usual problem solving idea of "Throw Magic at it until it works" Obviously doesn't work anymore
>They are forced to use magic in very tight jams, every time it causes Germany to have even greater success in the war due to their magical might increasing
>Series ends with the 3 comrades returning to their homelands as heroes, while wizard-kun disappears Found later to have been stolen by american inteligence

I like this

>MC was trying on his hand made samurai cosplay .
>Opening of his favorite anime starts playing.
>He rushes to watch but trips to his death.
>Gets sent to not feudal Japan.
>By sheer luck defeats a general and everyone looks up to him.
>Series is about his rising to power and the conquer of not China.

>you can do isekai, as long as is not dream fullfilment shit
It's dream fulfillment taken to eleven. The only problem is that the MC isn't the first, and his dreams aren't the largest. He has to compete against all of the other fantasies of those who came before. Twisted revenge and power fantasies, delusions of heroism, and god complexes. Because everyone has ridiculous powers, it's all fairly even.

Many who came before him have become twisted and corrupt monstrosities. The supposed heroes are little better, mostly just playing their role for fun while the inhabitants of the other world are caught in their mess.

At the top of the dung heap is the elusive demigod who calls himself Lucid, the only one who seems to know what's going on in this whole reality warping mess, and whose presence imposes a strange sort of order on the chaos brought to the world. It's rumored that defeating him will allow the isekai'd to return home, with their newfound power intact, but all whose conviction fails to meet the challenge must join him and work to spread his influence.

If the MC ever wants to return home and escape this post-apocalyptic hellhole, or bring his cool powers somewhere where they're special, he's got to survive, train, and recruit allies to take down the only target he can see.

Like OnePunch Man, except instead of being unbelievably strong, he's unbelievably lucky. Every time he beats his opponent through luck, the narrator explains what cosmic coincidence happened, with each one being more convoluted than the last.

Eventually his luck runs out in the penultimate battle, when the parallel universe versions of himself whose luck he unintentionally stole gang up on him, and he's shot in the chest and left for dead. Only for the narrator to reveal that he was born with Situs Inversus, so the bullet missed his heart.

Afterword he works things out with his AU counterparts and sacrifices his luck for them. In the end, they all team up to fight the final boss and he finally wins a fight through pure skill.

I'm writing a VN and I came to steal ideas from this thread.

I want an anime about a young lord in a medieval fantasy setting, where he finds out that he's been arranged to marry an Orc to strengthen political ties.

Orc chick would be cute sure, but I would also want her to be significantly taller than MC, (by at least six inches) and well muscled. The series would revolve around the two of them slowly getting to know each other as their marriage is arranged

Oh, and the inhabitants of the other world all treat the whole thing as a demonic invasion, raising up their own heroes and warbands to fight off the invading forces of evil. A few crafty magic users might try to enslave a few. Entire regions get subjugated as part of some powermad isekai'd asshat's whim, whether it's the brutal enslavement at the hands of some twisted rape monster or being forced to kiss the ass of some self-proclaimed hero collecting a harem or doing whatever else they think heroes do.

Kaiju UFC. I have a whole history and culture thing to go along with it but it'd take way too many posts just to end up at "Kaiju fight each other for money like boxers".

>15 years ago, MC-kun was isekai'd into a fantasy world where he went on adventures, made friends, etc
>After a couple years he returned but he can't re-adapt to life in the normal world after facing so many life-or-death heroic situations
>the anime follows his journey around the world as he desperately searches for a way to return to the fantasy world

Isekai about a guy who becomes a Warlock
>Entire Student body is pulled into another world
>MC is a member of the Occult Research Club
>Various kids have supernatural powers but not all of them
>MC gets jealous and decides to perform a demon summoning ritual from the club room
>it actually works and all it cost was an unspecified task at a later date
>Demon dealings bring the attention of the local forces of good who find the lost children and under the guise of rescuing them try to find the little shit that summoned a demon
>MC is warned by his new demon buddy and gets out of dodge
>whole thing is a comedy of errors that eventually leads to the MC being actually evil (from an outside perspective)
>he joins up with other actual villains like a bard that mind controls people and a nobleman turned Werewolf that just enjoys the freedom of it all.
>sticks with evil people because of designated love interest a female blackguard who tricked him into going even deeper with demonic deals
>meets up with his classmates under various circumstances sometimes fighting them thanks to their rescuers or pretending to be someone else entirely
>whole thing ends with demon calling in the task and making him do a truly evil act that dooms his class to be stuck in fantasy land.

I wonder why I'm not writing this.

>MC and a friend are bullied at school constantly.
>Eventually they both shoot up the school, killing themselves at the end.
>They wake up in hell and are unsatisfied with their kill count.
>Now they must travel through the ultimate trials of hell so they can get a second chance at life and do an even better school shooting.

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl's ectoplasmic resonance frequency. Never minding the strange psychokinetic reverberations, he immediately reaches out to her telepathically, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's astral confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist on this plane of existence at all. She is the girl's stillborn twin sister, who has fallen in love with the MC's own stillborn twin brother, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

Wasn't this the plot of that shitty Columbine RPG maker game?

Beats me. I'd kinda like to write it myself, but I don't know if I could do it properly and I'm already swamped with stories I wanna write.

Yeah. I think it would make a pretty good anime.

>MC is the president of the occult club in his HS.
>One day while trying to summon a succubus, he's instead summoned to a parallel fantasy world.
>Now he has figure out how to get back to his world, or at least find a way to tell his family that he's fine.

And yes, he does becomes a wizzard on this world. Most of his spells are kind of mediocre though, the only advantage that he has is that he can manipulate his spells in inventive ways.

For me the hurdles are no money and uncertainty on whether anyone will like it.

>cute imouto gets isekaied
>her power is to grow stronger the more people hates her

EVERY
FUCKING
THREAD

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

Let me guess, stuff happens and she becomes the demon lord.

And her brother is the hero.

Amazing.

Make Keit Ai Real Again

>medival time
>witch curses MC
>he happens to be the new sultan of of some arabic country
>the curse leads to him randomly genderbend
>he has to stay hidden within his harem when he becomes a girl
>one of his vassles falls in love with him and tries to cuck his sultan without knowin the horrible truth

has it finally found a way?

Threadly reminder that it has been made into a wiki, a fanfic, a fictionpress story, a manga, a meme, a TV tropes entry, an anime preview, an anime episode, an honest-to-goodness anime movie that's Oscar considered, and a critically acclaimed box office success that's the highest grossing anime film of all time and approved by Shinzo Abe and Cool Japan, so stop talking about it.

keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-28/your-name-anime-film-earns-19.4-billion-yen-to-surpass-princess-mononoke/.109255
madman.com.au/news/your-name-wins-best-animated-film-at-the-los-angeles-critics-awards/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-17/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-china-of-all-time/.110044
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-19/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-thailand-of-all-time/.110097
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-06/shinkai-your-name-film-opens-at-no.1-in-s-korea/.110606
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-05/shinkai-your-name-jumps-41-percent-in-box-office-from-last-weekend/.110671
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_anime_films
comicbook.com/anime/2017/01/16/kimi-no-na-wa-becomes-highest-grossing-anime-film-ever/
animetourism.lab-kadokawa.com/

>Ordinary boy summoned into magical world
>no cheat no power
>mistaken as magical genius
>must bluffing his way to survive

>Ordinary boy reincarnated into magical world
>as a bear
>mistaken as a human
>must bluffing his way to survive

>Canceled half way through

>Sir Bearington Origins

>no cellphone shenanigans, you know the drill

>Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl's ectoplasmic resonance frequency

FINDS

Meme it to reality and it will write itself.

I will draw this one day.

No it won't. All that will do is create a flood of Knights with concealing helmets that only communicate in gestures. Eventually Japan will stop banning new artists from submitting so many stories about armor like they did with isekai. Freaking knight gets transported to the real world with unconventional methods of making hardened steel that surpassed the strength of our current metals and proceeds to dethrone our government which he thinks is the demon lord but he's too autistic and illiterate to understand.

glass doors

The story is about a boy named Saji. Saji is 23 and after quieting college at 20 due to anxiety became a neat over the years. That all changes one day.

>one day by chance he meets an amazing 38 year old women named Mei
>when she forgets her cell on a bus and he runs after her
>they talk for a bit and then she goes home
>after a running into each other on the bus a few more time he awkwardly asks her out
>he has not been on many dates and only had sex 3 times with 2 different girls
>so he is nervous
>the dinner date went well
>she takes him back to her place
>they bang
>next morning a young girl walks in on them yelling wtf mom
>turns out she has a 14 year old daughter
>he is shocked at first but he accepts it
>eventually they start seeing each other more and after a year get married
>they became a real family.
>The daughter Toi views him like the dad she never had.
>sadly 2 years after getting married Mei dies of cancer.
>out of grief Saji and Tori start to become too close
>they fall in love and move to a new town to escape the judgement of their friends and neighbors
>they start a life together
>they travel the world before settling down in a small mountain town
>One night after having the best sex he ever had he finds her gone with a note

It goes on about how he was the most important person to her that she must face her past, doesn't want to drag him into it and hopes one they they'll meet again

>the scene shows her walking into a run down building with 2 men in suits
>inside she is standing in front of what appears to be a mirror
>the man says you knew this day was coming now get going
>she steps though and is in the same room
>but in the past
>as she is greeted by another man the scene flashes forward 9 months
>she is giving birth in the Hospital and the nurse asks her what are you gonna name her
>Tori

It never reveals what those men's endgame is it's just a story of love that transcends the laws of time and space

I have written many novellas (no published works yet, but that will change in the summer) and all of them have an anime vibe to them.

My proudest work is heart wars, a tragedy about vengeful vampire who is a proud hero of justice, going after the people who took his heart. Both sides are in the wrong, and right at the same time, and nobody can back down from this inevitable and bloody battle.

They did that in Franken Fran. It was with a fat old guy though.

>Story starts with MC as the bodyguard of some kind of merchants caravan
>setting resembles our renaissance, low magic, beasts
>caravan gets attacked by bandits
>MC torches the bandits to death with his completely unbalanced power of fire control
>can start fires, turn parts of his body into fire to dodge bullets and things which are on fire due to his ability can get combusted
>rest of the ambush runs away cursing the "Devil of the east"
>scene change
>loosely connected tidbits of japanese school-life, cicadas etc
>the short intermission ends with a pov scene of being in bed with a girl
>kiss
>MC-kun....
>MC wakes up in TOTALLY NOT Venice in some kind of inn
>wonders what this dream was about and how it coincides with all of the dreams he's been having ever since "that day"

Later revealed, that MC was found 1 year ago in the ruins of some kind of NOTpagan holy site, with no idea who he was or where he came from. Explorers took him in for a few months until he decided to earn his keep as a contract worker.

It later turns out, that MC burned to death in Japan in his own house, which coincided with a pagan firedevil ritual done 500 years prior to him actually arriving. The more MC finds out about his original life, the more reluctant he is to burn people alive with his powers, up to the point where he wont use his powers at all due to the trauma of being burned alive after he sees his last moments in his dreams.

MC's fire powers turn out to be a byproduct of a nature spirit being summoned with him, who at the time was merely the fire that engulfed MC's body. MC and Devil-kun live out their endless days in NOTeurope while evading the Inquisition without trying to hurt anyone, taking the pacifist's path whenever possible.

Feel free to insert romance, but ultimately this is supposed to be ACTION SHOUNEN turned comfy Sol with MC growing as a father to mischievious Devil-kun.

>MC is a totally badass bodyguard with the eyes of a cat
>In every scene he does badass karate moves
>He's got a hardbody and bangs hardbody chicks
>One day the government pulls him out of bodyguard retirement to take out an evil dictator single handedly
>He has a totally badass death scene and ascends to heaven to hang out with God

He'd be voiced by Dolph Lundgren

I'd rather have a MC who is a total badass in the eyes of cats, in reality he's just a loser.

MC loves the feMC. FeMC loves the MC.

The day the two of them decide to confess to each other, they mysteriously find each other's cell phone numbers saved into their phone's contacts list. After some hesitation, a mutual confession occurs after school through phone. Tears of happiness are shed, vows are sworn, and the two decide to meet at the front gates the next day.

But, the next day, MC is rejected by the feMC, who claims she never talked to him before. Strangely enough, the feMC is shown to be going through the same thing, being rejected by MC who treats her like a stranger.

MC and feMC actually inhabit two different universes, and their cell phones are the mediums that connect them. After eventually reaching this conclusion, the two of them make a promise. They will tell each their likes and hates, their daily schedule, everything about themselves, even their deepest secrets, to help each other in their crusade for love. The name of the anime will be Keit-ai!/Cel-love!, in classical punny tradition.

>Pic related, the story is basically Toradora with twice the Taiga and Ryuuji