I'm pregnant!

I'm pregnant!

warriors blew a 3-1 lead

>pregnant
>celebrating with an alcoholic beverage

nothing a good cunt punt or falcon punch won't fix

Who's the father?

retards cant have children

Good thing there's no alimony in this world.

Lies. The sperm would turn into water before impregnating her.

>le falcon punch

yeah murder is so cool dude

she turn tea to water all the fucking time, but no alcohol, what is up with that ? was she turning kazumas tea on purpose ?

you read too much doujin

>taking a joking comment in a shitposting thread this seriously
Maybe I'm just being baited.

Abortion isnt murder you fucking alt-righter

i have a feeling this thread is about to get really stupid really fast

Her child would be Jesus 2.0

>murder isn't murder

SHE'S NOT A RETARD SHE HAS A VERY HIGH IQ

Oh sweet, so is the toad that impregnated her going to take responsibility?

Even if it was, who cares? Two adults whose life could potentially be ruined if they had to take care of a child are more important than an unborn baby hardly anyone gives a shit about.

You can't impregnate aqua because her passive abilities cause the cum to be purified into water when it touches her insides.

>murder is okay when it benefits me
Really makes you think

a fetus isn't a person, prove me wrong fig

>murder is okay when it benefits me
Welcome to Planet Earth.

If im not mistaken, she does purificate every liquid to water but by touching it directly if said liquid is inside a recipient it won't be purified. But i might be wrong

>this thread

Dumb phoneposter

Except it is not? You're still considered a scumbag and a criminal for murdering people, even if it benefits you.

So yeah, you're basically a immoral piece of shit, even if you think that you have a ''reason'' to be one, which by the way, it's a shit and unjustified one.

It is when it benefits society.
>Muh morals
Also this really doesn't belong here, make a thread on Sup Forums or something.

>This fucking thread.

And yet you are drinking alcohol, you should be ashamed of yourself.

And this is a coat hanger.

>immoral

The fetus can actually withstand a substantial amount of alcohol and still come out fairly healthy.

>having morals

>implying Sup Forums discusses politics

Shut the-*urp* fuck up Aqua you're drunk again

It's me.
LOSER lol

Is it okay to kill a man in a coma who will wake up in 9 months?

>It is when it benefits society.
Supporting abortion and other degenerate behavior is bad for society because it encourages moral relativism and degeneracy. The state and society should try to keep people's immorality in check and not conform to the immorality inherently existent within us.

>Also this really doesn't belong here, make a thread on Sup Forums or something.
Well, I wasn't the one who started. If you want to make a post, expect a reply on topic with said post.

my long lost property

Think of how many more niggers there would be if it were not for abortion.

a fetus is not a man, a fetus is not sleeping, it just exists, it will turn into a person, but a fetus especially in earlier stages is not even similar to a person, it doesnt have feelings nor does it have consciousness

dont worry, it's just a big ol' mug of semen

Good job Sup Forums, you did it again.

50% chance the fetus is a female, and females dont have/deserve human rights
worth the gamble IMO

>i am mentally cucked

>a person will be born from said fetus
>by aborting, you are preventing the person from being born, thus you are killing the person
Unless you want to enter in semantics town, this is basically murder.

>I only know how to communicate with meme arrows

>said the faggot who speaks on memes and buzzwords

>Memes and buzzwords
So you're mentally challenged? If you think that immorality and moral relativism are buzzwords, I feel really sorry for you and from how detached from reality you are.

What if it's a cute female? You are preventing breeding material from being born.

i'd pregnate any of the kono subas

Abortion is only ok if the fetus shows genetic issues/complication.
People carrying defective genes shouldn't be allowed to breed at all, that way said genes won't be passed down.

abortion should be mandatory, all ''people'' under 18 should be euthanised

Look at her ass. She doesn't wear underpants so she might have a relationship with another man.

Aqua, You are fired.

I can agree with this. It's much more logical than abortion being allowed when the person is victim of rape, which is purely emotional and selfish.

>is fine because i will not have to take care of that little shit

Why do people pretend to care about the lives of embryos and fetuses? Do they actually think that or they're just trying to spite the opposite political side?

The problem is when you start defining 'defective genes'. Eventually you'll see that when someone distasteful gets in control you'll see that 'african DNA' gets classed as defective.
Creating a system of genetic filtering is asking for trouble.

Even if she gives her kid to a orphanage it's still better than aborting. I think that anyone would rather grow up without parents than to not grow up at all. Death is the end of any possibility in your life, thus is the worst possible outcome.

Not to mention that you have no right to decide the fate of that person, so it's better to leave at the hands of fate if you really are a amoral, selfish piece of shit.

But African DNA is defective.

>Why do people pretend to care about the lives of embryos and fetuses?
>Why do people care about the lives of innocent people who are killed without any right to choice or defense

Ah yes, the "people should be morally virtuous and care about the lives of every single person" meme.

You don't need abortion for that, you take pills the next day and you're good.
Defective genes are what they are: defective.
Genes that are responsible for malformation(heart condition ect) and various diseases.

>I think that anyone would rather grow up without parents than to not grow up at all. Death is the end of any possibility in your life, thus is the worst possible outcome.

I told you, I'm pregnant.
Give me money for marriage.

So you think that there's no problem in someone murdering a innocent being? Is that it?
Do you disagree that death is the end of all?

Honestly speaking, as long it isn't made with my tax money I don't even care.

Not that guy, but death is the end of it all only for you. The world just goes right on along.

no dude, taking those pills means killing two cells
AND THAT IS MURDER

Baby killers are the most selfish creatures you will find
>Decides to have sweaty sex with Chad
>Doesn't use a condom and doesn't take pills despite all the propaganda and encouragement for that.
>Gets pregant
>Fuck that, I know that I should be responsabile and take responsability for my actions, but I would rather kill a baby so that I can continue to fuck Chads without a retarded kid annoying me

Anyone who defends abortion is a slut enabler.
That changes nothing of what I said. I was talking specifically about the perspective of the person being killed, so of course is only for it.

pregnant*

Then your body is a perpetual murdermachine.

What about genes that are responsible for serious degradation of intelligence?
What differentiates african DNA from downs syndrome DNA?
This difference, while obvious to outside the world of racist extremists, is a small step to anyone with the will.

No because you are only sure that a life will be born in the moment that the fetus is born. Therefore, it's only clear murder when the fetus/baby is being killed.

>cute female
>3dpd

If I actually had sex, I'd be fine with it if men were allowed to abort the responsibility of fatherhood before the child was born

>go to courthouse
>disown any children a woman may bear over a period of time
>problem solved

However I do not have sex because women are awful, men are awful, and children are awful, and there's no reason to bother with any of them as long as we have onaholes and anime.

>That changes nothing of what I said. I was talking specifically about the perspective of the person being killed, so of course is only for it.

Just letting you have some perspective into the minds of baby killing flag burning hippies

>tfw pills are illegal in my country
>birthrate is still shit

It isnt though

Fetus isnt a human, youre not ending someones consciousness. Theyre not human like animals arent human, you dumbfuck

>But it might become a person
So what? Ifs and mights dont matter. Every time grease bag like you jacks off, youre killing millions that might have become humans.

Prep the bull

Dumb Aqua, look at what you've done.

Not as cool as rape

Sophia pls go and stay go

just get a male baby and make it dress as a cute girl

goddammit that debt goddess would do this

>Fetus isnt a human,
It's a life that will become a person. A person would be born from said fetus, you are killing said fetus, ending a life and preventing the person from being born. You're preventing any possibility the person would have to live. So basically, you are killing the person.

The only way to deny that is if you want to be disonest about it just so that you can win the argument, which is typical.

> Ifs and mights dont matter.
It isn't if or might, it will though. That's the thing.

> Every time grease bag like you jacks off, youre killing millions that might have become humans.
God, you're dumb.

See Also, learn some basic biology before typing this garbage

Can you not impregnate her though? She's made for breeding.

Would drink with to forget the debts we're in.

>Kazuma didn't tap her yet
How much low test you have to be for this do happen?

do you know who the father is?

But user what if and hear me out here...

HE BREEDED A NEW BREED OF DAUGHTER A 2D DAUGHTER!!!!!

>will never be drinking buddies with

why live?

actually yes, that's why video games exist.

>Person would be born
you cant prove that, there might be complications. Its safer to always abort

>ending a life
but there isnt a life yet user. If you scramble an egg, youre not a murderer. Fetus is pretty close to that.

>But youre preventing someone from living
So what? Pulling the plug in a hospital from brain dead person isnt murder, same applies to a fetus. Murder requires someone to be alive user

>blah blah
Kill yourself, you cant even address those points so you throw in some ad hominems

This is Sup Forums, dipshits. Take it to Sup Forums if you want to discuss 3dpd problems.