I feel like my childhood is being raped

I feel like my childhood is being raped.
Why did they make this?

To rape your childhood.

>muh childhood
>not checking the catalog
lurk more before posting

>money printer
>not printing money

The series is successful. As long as it sells it will continue to exist.

Use the catalog, filter is made for you new friend.

I like the show and I am a big DB fan

>GTgays

I love it. It just feels fun, it isn't all grimdark and super serial like GT but amps up the comedy and fun even more from Z. I like it a lot it actually brings joy to my face.

>muh blue hair
>muh powerlevels
>muh autism

fuck off, bad animation aside (which should be fixed with the new director, last four episodes have looked great) Super is great

You can move on whenever you want.

It started off bad because it just rehashed the movies lazily.

Then when it got to its own stuff It got quite good.

i disagree

Agreed, OP.

GT was better.

Manga is preetttyyy goood.

To reap that sweet furry money.

Super's current arc is better than any of DBZ. OP 2 itself is better than ALL of DBZ

General fag retards trying to tell other people they're newfags is the peak of irony.

>Muh childhood
Go back to facebook faggot. You probably just watched a couple of episodes on tv and feel like complaining now. I collected the manga when I was a kid saving my pocket money, and I'm enjoying Super. Get out.

No you didnt and you dont fuck off you cancer

You do realize spamming "muh" makes you look like a fucking retard, right?

Because your 'childhood' is a biased opinion. The animation is different, but the content is good; its worst so far is better than some parts of DBZ. It also expands the universe in meaningful ways.
Stop being a hipster and learn to recognize things for their actual value, change isn't inherently bad. I'll take Super 100 times over GT.

this guy can't fathom that someone else might have a different opinion from him. I'm not who you quoted but even I have moments I enjoyed in super and I've watched just about everything dragonball related at this point. It started pretty bad but its progressively gotten better.

its not as bad as its made out to be but its not as good as people here are saying

Personally id drop the anime and just read the manga they do a much better job and its not jam packed with toei filler.

Money of course.

MATA KISAMA KA PEDURO!?