Sup Forums, I'm looking into net neutrality and I think we and the FCC have made a terrible mistake

Sup Forums, I'm looking into net neutrality and I think we and the FCC have made a terrible mistake.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/id/21376597/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no yes maybe shut up

>tfw european

You have contracted Massive Faggot Disease.

>he's in germany

u have bigger problems bud

Yes. You let Drumpf fuck you in the ass.

He gave me a small load of a million cummies. It tore my wallet so good.

This place will be better when ameriburgers can't post without a Sup Forums subscription anymore.

>we

>filename

Fuck off

I got it from Google because I was to lazy to transfer shit between hard drives.

kys internet commie

stop concern shilling

I think it will be fine under Trump, the problem is Trump won't always control the gears of enforcement. It could potentially become nightmare mode within a decade.

It will mostly fuck leftists, hence why they are the most butthurt about it. Their propaganda outlets and target audiences will be limited first.
But eventually they will get back into power and do an even more extreme censorship to us. The Neo-con movement is just too soft to win a battle against lying communists who will stoop to any moral low and dirty trick to "win"

Fuck off, Shareblue. We didn't have net neutrality laws until 2015 and the internet survived before that.

nbcnews.com/id/21376597/

use your words

if the net becomes something even close to this im voting democrat until i fucking die

8 years before the net neutrality bill was passed Comcast was notorious for blocking and slowing down some internet traffic.

What did you have a problem with, kikebook paying more for bamdwidth or netflix dumping its operating costs on users?

>They want to deliver vast amounts of information over the Internet. And again, the Internet is not something that you just dump something on. It's not a big truck. It's a series of tubes. And if you don't understand, those tubes can be filled and if they are filled, when you put your message in, it gets in line and it's going to be delayed by anyone that puts into that tube enormous amounts of material, enormous amounts of material.
>Senator Ted Stevens (R-Alaska) to describe the Internet in the context of opposing network neutrality on June 28, 2006
It feels weird sometimes to be able to remember things that millennials don't even read about. How is it like to be someone who thinks the internet only came into existence when facebook started?

You're not the boss of me now. And you're not so big.

In the old Internet these niggerjewfaggots would all hang.

No fucking shit
>NN should be dead, because sjw's pretended to care for it, even though
It's called contrarianism, that's like, the reason why a shit game like LawBreakers exists in the first place

Comcast removed their NN promises the day FCC announced it would repeal NN.

They are slowly pushing it into your shitter and all you do is sitting here posting pro Trump memes.

You trust these people with the most important medium of our time?

you are retarded nigger on the dole.

>Be OP
>Read Mainstream Retardisms
>Make mind up about a bill that was introduced during osama administration and not realize why ISP's are screaming and threatning fines because with the OSAMA bill they do not have as many rights to sell your Information
>Be OP
>Be Ignorant

Yes we did, fucktard. It was built into the internet and WENT WITHOUT SAYING until 2 years ago until they realized NN was something they ciuld use to get more money out of the goyim.
Stop sucking orange, foreskin-less dick and admit your Prez wants to make America great gain with motherfucking strings attached.