>SoS T-Rex @UNSC on NoKo 12/15/17
youtu.be/uIIGEhxHxqo
>SoS T-Rex meeting russian counterpart @UN 12/15/17
youtu.be/vTom0OW0wn4
>This Week @State 12/15/17
youtu.be/fIFpqX7gHCA
>Pres Trump talks about deregulation 12/14/17
youtu.be/scJUwZ3Me3U
>US/MEX Strat Diag on Transnational Crime (AG Sessions/DHS Sec Nielsen) 12/14/17
youtu.be/4HoGRrlvsc4
>SoS T-Rex hosts US/MEX Strategic Dialogue 12/14/17
youtu.be/9tFuxQACZ3M
>IntSec Zinke Work Env Survey 12/14/17
youtu.be/Np9YpailJ6c
>FCC Votes to end NN (including bomb threat) 12/14/17
youtu.be/8d_202l55LU
>UN Amb Haley on Iranian Arms Exports 12/14/17
youtu.be/jrldGQ9kzeY

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CJcmL2eWlag
youtu.be/dKIUMjfoCQ0
youtu.be/cNPlm9O4q3A
breitbart.com/london/2017/12/16/dont-mess-with-our-blood-schoolboy-kidnapped-beaten-viciously-dating-pakistani-girl/?__twitter_impression=true
youtube.com/watch?v=MRFJlONr82w
youtube.com/watch?v=-Fyiv1LvR-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

One of these guys has to suck you off, which one and why?

>didnt refresh the pastebin

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #43 12/16/17
youtu.be/CJcmL2eWlag
>Pres Trump departs WH for Camp David 12/16/17
youtu.be/dKIUMjfoCQ0
youtu.be/cNPlm9O4q3A

MAGA!

>sitting in university library (u of t) browsing /ptg
>hear heavy breathing behind me

should I continue?

1st for Canada isn't even a real country anyways.

So if McCain dies before the vote, will they have to delay it to 2018?

Refreshed, thanks.

Why do leftists treat Mueller like a god when he hasn't even produced anything substantial? He has literally done nothing and they treat him like the key to fixing their misery.

burn the fags

breitbart.com/london/2017/12/16/dont-mess-with-our-blood-schoolboy-kidnapped-beaten-viciously-dating-pakistani-girl/?__twitter_impression=true

>inb4 libs kill McCain to obstruct

You asked, three kids, women have their periods, once periods are gone there's menopause, they act like shit but usually people can put it together, had my mother talking about divorcing my father when I was 4, I still remember that garbage.
They're still together, when you have kids the situation stop being about yourself.
Sometimes they push it until they can see when you snap, just saying.
I'm talking about personal experience, I'm not giving an opinion or your relationship.

Sessions, he looks like a cute elf

Who's this saemon daemon?

Sup Forums is a community of FAGGOTS

1984. Literally.

YOU CANNOT FUCKING DEFEND THIS!

Sarah Palin, newfag. Also stop responding to namefags.

Actually, he's helping Trump. Every week his goon squad takes ano0ther bite out of its own leg. Trump should egg him on.

What is the basis for anyone thinking Trump's "special announcement" next week is anything but signing the tax bill?
"hurry Mueller!!!" paranoia?

Sarah Palin

>implying anyone refreshes the pastebin

you fit right in dont you

They deny Jesus but still need something to pray to.

>three different leafs
>Three absolutely abhorrent posts
Rangeban of Canada when?

then why are you in this fag community then?
you fag enabler

Please
Permanent Campaign Trump is a given but lets light the map up

They want him to continue his 'investigation' for Trump's entire term(s) so they can always say it's looming over his head, even if it's amounting to nothing.

Awoovement!

it's not about the tax bill, it's about the new international strategy, ie the "fuck china up the ass" strategy

>Breitbart

If something is going into official government documents, "evidence-based" and "science-based" should be a fucking given.

Palin looks like a waitress at Huddle House. Would have eggs and grits with/10.

>Leftist newspeak from the CDC

you're right. it is indefensible. You should read it before you name check it. Potato.

>when the best city in Spain wants to leave
you guys can't even keep your own cities in order so you need to come onto an anonymous imageboard to powersperg

lol pathetic spanish moor

>watching NatGeo on big cats
>Jaguars are the subject
>Chad Jaguar fails to catch prey
>skilled hunters apparently only succeed only 15% of the time

Merry Christmas friends unless you're a filthy Kike

It'll probably be a company moving production back to the US once the tax bill hits.

Mueller IS their misery, he will be pardoned for bringing the Swamp to its knees so that Sessions can behead it.

>That's the plan.
What is your favorite sushi? Have you seen Jiro Dreams of Sushi? I love all sorts of mackerel.

If there's a new intern,
In your neighborhood,

Who ya gonna call?
>SKULL-BUSTERS!

If you had an affair,
And it don't look good,

Who ya gonna call?
>SKULL-BUSTERS!

This is your daily reminder that the fake news media is failing as they desperately try to smear President Trump

I CANT HEAR YOU!
I really hope next weeks announcement is to wish all of America a Merry Christmas and to sign an EO to that effect.

>Implying anybody will read it anyway

>jaguars
>chads
all big cats are numales

>Northern Wall When
northern wall is more important than the southern, desu

I don't quite understand why "fetus" "evidence based" and "science based" are forbidden, can somebody educate me please?

>filthy
actually Jews were known as people who regularly bathed and washed their clothes in medieval europe.

stop projecting you soot covered goy

Kek.

Leftist newspeak prevention.

NYT is buying Chinese clicks and faking ad traffic to generate revenue that they lost from Americans realizing NYT is FAKE NEWS

>youtube.com/watch?v=MRFJlONr82w
Why do you think they like to eat new cattle, with that tender meat, they can barely walk properly a few days after they are born.

>2017
>not wanting mccain's tumor inches away from your throbbing cock

this is confirmed?

Archive and screencap links instead of farming clicks

>"unborn child"
>"citation needed"
>"citation needed (again)"

GRAB DEM CAKES, GIRLFRIEND.

2 reasons. The first being that he got charges on Manafort and the three other nobodies, but this had nothing to do with Trump and was strictly before they started working for him. The other is delusion mixed with false hope. They believe that Mueller is the ticket to getting Trump impeached.

>Barcelona
>Best city in Spain
You've never been here, have you? Barcelona is infested of niggers and muslims, and is the second most left-wing city in Europe, where the mayor is a literal commie whore.
And even then, it's still way better than any of your shitty cuck infested cities, dogfucker

Hide your daughters! We Europe now!

They use those terms in lieu of actual scientific citations/studies. So now they have to actually prove their horseshit(they can't) to get their budgets.

It must really suck to be a Canuck.

I haven't had a ton of it before so I don't exactly have a favorite. The last time I've had any was a couple years ago. Also no I haven't seen that, I might give it a watch though.

Chad for a numale group then.
No wonder you're so upset.

explain it to me like I'm 5

>Sessions Balks At Second Special Counsel: Says Recent FBI Bombshell May Have "Innocent Explanation"

*BREATHES IN*

Yeah i've been and I met a really sexy Brazilian dermatologist there who fucked my little jewish brains out

I didn't care about the politics, though i noticed them, i loved the archetecture, like paris of the south imo

Whoops.

PoC here. Why are you guys so racist when you know it will damage you badly in the future? We're here and we're not going anywhere. Our demographics are rising and yours are falling. After 2050 America won't ever be a majority white country again, people of color will acquire more and more powerful positions.

People of all races can live together peacefully, but young non-white children are growing up now, they're seeing Trump, and they're thinking white people are their enemies and that the only way for them to survive is to unite and crush whites. Sadly, I can't say they're wrong. It doesn't have to be this way. Think of the environment that your children and grandchildren will grow up in, because of your actions.

)Trump is a Nazi
)Trump is too close to Israel
Pick one or zero

I unfortunately live around these animals and when I have to go to the post office they literally smell like a bag of assholes in the summer heat

Read 1984 you illiterate fuck.

She's right, you know.

fetus = no funding for abortion
science/evidence = no funding for yet to be proven shit, i.e. falsified research

Fuuuuuck yooooooooou!
I can't believe I gave this piece of shit my vote.
Trump must want to strangle this faggot

You see this document written in cursive that you can't read? It says you can only have a gun if you belong to a state chapter of the National Guard. Trust me. My claim is evidence-based.

See this baby? It's real small and inside mommy, so we call it a gorealian bore worm. That way mommy can kill a gorealian bore worm instead of a baby.

FUCK THIS FAGGOT
TRUMP BETTER FIRE HIS FOGHORN LEGHORN ASS

what happened to the intern in Joe's office in 2001?

a beating is better than the destruction of his bloodline

Yep
>inb4 REEEE SHE'S RACIST

Why does Ann hate the spic?

>The last time I've had any was a couple years ago.
Wow, I'd die. Really great documentary. One of my favorite.

Long story short: Fucking wacky Maddow narratives.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Fyiv1LvR-A

You guys seen this? It's probably one of the best anti-NN arguments I've seen. I wish he went further before the MSNBC anchor went full retard and acting like they weren't talking about the same thing.

Federal Police have charged a 59 year old Sydney man for allegedly acting as an economic agent for North Korea, in breach of both UN and Australian sanctions. He’s been charged with brokering sales and discussing the supply of weapons of mass destruction
>Given DFAT has recently revealed it communicates with the DPRK by fax - it’ll be interesting to hear how AFP allege this 59 year old was communicating with the regime

He's been charged with brokering sales and discussing the supply of weapons of mass destruction. #DPRK has one of the worlds largest supply of chemical weapons, and a decent amount of biological agents. Although, yes, this could have been nuclear-related

More information is likely to trickle out. It will be important to ascertain what the weapons of mass destruction are in this specific case. At any rate, it clearly shows #DPRK's intention to proliferate their weapons and technology.

If this does indeed revolve around nuclear weapons/nuclear technology, it would open up, even more, questions as to who #DPRK had been trying to or successfully sold to in the past.

you only need 51 for tax cuts
the people who don't pay taxes are mostly democrats

There will be no second special counsel. What a retarded idea and obvious attempt to derail the Mueller investigation. Rosenstein said no, Sessions said no. The drive for it is totally political and unfounded. Better chance of Drumpf cleaning house, firing Sessions, Rosenstein and Mueller, rehire Comey for a day so he can fire him again.

joe was playing guitar and she got caught up in some sort of accident

The sad thing is I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt of this being a true quote, rather than fake

It's funnier.
>The girl’s 29-year-old brother, Khizum Baig, 29-year-old cousin, Saqib Mirza Baig, 37-year-old uncle, Ghazanfar Mirza, and 48-year-old father, Mirza Baig, are said to have shouted “Don’t mess with our blood” and “find someone your own kind” as they battered her Bengali boyfriend with weapons and kicked him repeatedly in the head in an isolated cul-de-sac.

Ann loves BBC hehehe

little alt-right pee pees are not beig enough!

If you say my ID out loud, it sounds like "To be Autistic" with an Australian accent

Once again
>rural retard
>suffering