WE DID IT FELLOW MAGAPEDES

WE DID IT FELLOW MAGAPEDES

We sure showed those liberals! Ha!

Take that you cuc-ERROR
YOU HAVE RUN OUT OF DATA ON YOUR SOCIAL PACKAGE. WANT TO CONTINUE READING? CLICK HERE TO ADD A PACK. COST WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR NEXT BILL.

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentfreak.com/comcast-throttles-bittorrent-traffic-seeding-impossible/
youtube.com/watch?v=mjTb99CUGrY
youtube.com/watch?v=oInAlTKlw64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just shut the fuck up you fucking retard

it's a poorfag issue, plus nobody was really complaining until net neutrality was enacted I guess some people got spoiled over the past 2 years of having free speeds

Wish my internet provider would block me from seeing ONLY your posts.

ITT: things that will never happen

I wonder if the fearmongers will ever look back at how they acted during this ordeal and let some realization sink in. I would like to say I was easily manipulated when I was younger but in truth I was never that stupid.

>throttling and corruption is involved
>even uses memes and references to be cool with the kids
Ajit Pai literally did a Hillary Clinton with this shit.
But it's okay because someone i don't like will get fucked by him, even if i will get fucked too.

Hey let's watch some football on tv today m8...

>DOOR GETS KICKED IN
>"Look whos watchin' the telly without payin' his tv license!"
>Looks like you've been a bad boy m8
>gets drug out of house and thrown into a paddywagon
>all knives confiscated

I didn't get this butthurt when you retards decided to have TV licenses.

If Netflix has to pay more they will pass it on to consumers.

Barriers to entry are now in place for new services so they don't care and they have enough dumb customers who will pay the extra $5

The irony is that I was just thinking of exactly that - screenshotting all retarded anti-NN posts, creating a whole collection glued together in an image and posting it as soon as anything bad happens due to the repeal to discredit right wing mentality on Sup Forums by showing the retardation of the drumpf cultists

I recommend that other comrades do exactly that

good

fuck netflix

I remember when it use to be right wingers who fear mongered.
By all means, please keep making an ass out of yourselves.

Thank god, I won’t have to share the internet with poor people anymore

This. Good job muddling the issue leading to a boy killing himself. Keep up that winning sharia blue

hahaha no, they won't. 2 years from now when there are no internet packages like in the memes, they will just find something else to freak out about

>Sup Forums proved to the ISP jews just how much of an ally we are

>I recommend that other comrades do exactly that

this is why communism fails

I can't believe so many people have been duped into thinking that without net neutrality that the internet is going to cost people like $500/month.

Except for that time where it did happen?
torrentfreak.com/comcast-throttles-bittorrent-traffic-seeding-impossible/

How will you be able to download your cuck hentai?

I love how Sup Forums will side with anything drumpf wants even if it fucks em in the ass

Based Magapedes!

This, Sup Forums is fucking retarded.

Trump sided with us. get it right get it tight

The question is, why do you care so much? You should be caring more about your favorite fish and chips stand closing and turning into a kebab stand.

So who won this, the ISPs or (((Google))) etc?

BASED PAJEET

PRAISE KEK

MAGAXD

Trump won my fellow magapede :)

Ignore that Comcast modifies their NN promises, it means nothing.

We stuck it to those snowflakes xD

>no more subsidized broadband for niggers
thank you baed pajit

you failed the comprehension test brainlet

Netflix are laughing all the way to the bank. They didn't even appose the ending Net Neutrality this time around.

You haven't answered my query. Is American internet the same as across here or is it now in the hands of (((Google))) and other Jewish companies who wanted to "keep the internet free"? It's a simple enough question.

They're basically Mayan Calendar end of the world teir

I’m a rich white male with a graduate education, literally none of this affects me, for me it’s all lulz and liberal tears. Maybe I should be ashamed of my schadenfreude, but I’ll work that out with my therapist when the time comes.

It’s in the hands of the monopolising ISPs

Google wanted NN

>having social media
>playing online video games
>being a streamer or youtuber
>watching netflix
lmao at your life

Cool. Anti trust time. Why don't you get behind that?

Instead of being monopolised by large multi-billion dollar Jewish agencies? I'm okay with this. Thanks.

Oh yeah like all those towns where there’s literally one ISP in the US right and where you get sued for trying to start an ISP or lay new cables?

BASED

>this is why communism fails
I can only imagine the mass anxiety and paranoid delusions of you autistic kekistanis once this board starts drifting leftwards and flips to unironical communism in 3 years. All thanks to based drumpf. Used to hate that ruling class subhuman but this NN move totally made him redeem himself - with a single move he alienated the entire internet from right wing ideologies and basically let the coporations finish them off by allowing them to censor everything they don't like (which as we already saw with TDS and youtube, that happens to be nazis).

nah they will go "YOU SEE BECAUSE WE BITCHED AND FEARMONGERED SO MUCH NOTHING HAPPEND YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS QUEEEEEEEN SLAAAAAY*

You kikes deserved the ovens. Shame the holocaust wasn't real. We won't make that mistake twice.

Why not let the market sort it all out. Like it always does? Do you hate freedom?

>nobody was really complaining until net neutrality was enacted
Bullshit. Those of us who've been on the Internet since the early days have been VERY aware of this shit.

Fuck America, corporatist cock suckers.

Why do you even care?

>Instead of being monopolised by large multi-billion dollar Jewish agencies?
You mean like Comcast, Verizon, AT&T?

That was the lamest shilling attempt I've ever seen and I've been lurking on this board for 3 years.

>Anti trust time
why do you want more regulations you fucking soyboy commie KEK
>>>/leftypol/

this. niggers at comcast throttle the shit out of my net during peak normie hours. if i have to pay a little more to keep the netflix-watching normies segregated into containment bandwidth, it's worth it. fuck net neutrality

I would be ecstatic if millenials had to pay for their social media usage.

It would literally trigger a rennaisance

you mean you don't like encouraging people to waste hours on end on brainwashing?

>Sup Forums
>social

your perspective is fucked and you're wrong about everything. there used to be some intelligent commies here who could pontificate quite well but they left and now we have you paid tards.

> flips to unironical communism in 3 years.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>censor everything they don't like
My nog, if a company doesn't want to provide certain services, they are free to do so. You just choose another company to do business with.
Use vimeo or liveleak, what's the problem?

This post completely LE DRUMPF BTFOOOO
GUVT control my internet YAAAAS

>Sup Forums declared a hotspot for "right wing radicalisation"
>blocked by ISPs

you do realize they are subject to the rules of the FTC now just like the social media giants now are. FTC is pretty based.

>being this cucked by corporate propaganda
Embarrassing

Same British kike posting this thread over and over and over.

We are happy this nigger Obama “net neutrality” kikery that was invented a few years ago has finally been thrown out.

Because nobody enforces Trinko, and most ISPs have a legal monopoly in their markets. Not to mention they probably have a natural monopoly because of the high barriers to entry.

You can try to play this off as the FCC punting this to the FTC, but that’s just a political cover.

>Ajit picks on Reddit for over reacting to shit they dont understand
>tells them they can still do all the shit they normally do
>passively tell them their hobbies are fucking retarded anyway, but they can still do it
>straight up calls them on stealing memes

>reddit gets buttmad and flags his video after claiming that free speech is in danger for months on end

If ISPs start Jewing out, are you a bad enough dude to boycott the Internet?

Uhhh can you stop being racist?
Obam was great.

since when did pol have so many commie cucks lul

True dat.

>not wanting heavy govt regulations on private business makes you a commie
>lul
>>>reddit

>now we have you paid tards
ah the paranoid delusions have started kicking in early I see

>My nog, if a company doesn't want to provide certain services, they are free to do so.
No. If an ISP provides sanctuary to a controversial site while all the other ISPs have blocked it due to massive demand and constant petitions from the antifa fags, it basically brands itself to follow the ideology of that site and signs its own bankruptcy. Not a single one of the big ISPs would even think about doing such a thing should Sup Forums get banned for terrorism/racism/antisemitism/etc, and the handful of small ones who would do not have the capital to pretend to be the bulwark of free speech and hold back the millions of angry SJWs completely shitting on them for not blocking it

By the way to use your example of vimeo, they're actually blocking as much as youtube is. Liveleak is seen as an extremely edgy site and will be filtered almost instantly from the internet, especially if it poses a threat to (((google)))

This.

How is Melbourne you fucking underworlder?

What the fuck are you talking about? Take your memeflag and fuck off, Pajeet.

I like how 'commie' and 'Marxist' are the only responses any of you electionfags ever have. Or you're literally a paid shill, more likely.

Pwn3d!!

weev names Chairman Pai an Honorary Toilet Shitter for standing up to Net Neutrality.
youtube.com/watch?v=mjTb99CUGrY

homo

>proving that the left can't meme

Counterculture memes are the easiest, and you can't even pull that off.

watch out, mate.

>drug out of house

amerishart

>pic

This. I don't see why commies want to inflict their ideology on the rest of us, when it's perfectly legal go just go and start a commune.

What was wrong with the internet before 2015?

Torrents throttled
Sites blocked
Netflix throttle
Etc etc

>That butthurt
I'd rather be a pajeet than a filthy Australian from Melbourne descended from criminals. Go lick a koala's ass

Are you honestly suprised an ISP throttles torrent sites? It's still illegal and they all don't wanna support that shit.

And sites are already blocked a plenty even with Net Neutrality.

Funny, I never had an issue with my internet before 2015. I doubt we will have any issues moving forward. When we have problems with our internet moving, I'll complain, but if your only issue is "muh increased rates" then that's a poorfag problem, and not an internet problem. Why on earth would I want the government to tell private enterprises what they can charge for their services?

>crumbling to petitions
change.org has next to no impact on company policy. All the petitions you signed are jokes, thanks, good bye. And if you blacklist a site, the same site will pop up under a new domain in no time.
People rage about companies all the time, but I don't think anyone will switch his ISP because that ISP doesn't actively block a certain site. Maybe a few people, but they won't matter in the long run. Posting outrage on twitter and not following through with the vows is the most likely outcome.

Actual torrents not torrent sites you fucking idiot.

There are plenty of legitimate uses for torrents, for example sharing books or Linux installation media.

Get out.

You mean 1996.
The Net Neutrality started then with the telecommunications act.
Obama just changed the classification when he was in office.

Torrents themselves are not illegal, but their application often is. There are legal uses for torrents.

There's that cuck again.

torrents are not illegal you fucking retard

shut the fuck up mohammed

you dont even know the internet was FINE pre-2015.

>t. King Nigger publicist

Then blacklist torrents in general and whitelist the legal ones listed on trusted websites. SQL can handle that. Are you fine with that or do you still think it will be hard to torrent your Linux distribution?

Quick rundown...
Net Neutrality was introduced in 1996.
What happened under Obama was a reclassification from title 1 to title 2.
The reason it was reclassified was to prevent large monopolies from blackmailing and throttling smaller companies. And damaging the public's access to an otherwise public utility.
Net neutrality ensured that the utility provider (ISP) is providing access to the utility itself rather than selling the many things the utility can be used for.

youtube.com/watch?v=oInAlTKlw64

This, oldfags are anti corporate and anti consumerist, only Russian/normie Rethuglicans come here to shill their shitty policies that most people do not want.

>t. idiot

Isn't this guy one of yours pajeet?
You poos should stick together since you're the laughing stock of the world, and everyone acknowledges you smell disgusting.

>change.org has next to no impact on company policy. All the petitions you signed are jokes, thanks, good bye. And if you blacklist a site, the same site will pop up under a new domain in no time.
ah yes just like TDS right? I wonder if they'll manage to make it for a month before their .red domain is filtered as well

the liberals are so brainwashed that they will pay any shit that anyone throws at them to keeping using the internet,you are a bunch of retards that think that the soyshits are a bunch of poorfags

In 1996 I was just graduating High School. I was too busy getting ready for University, playing tennis, and banging cheerleaders. I didn't even have a cell phone. I didn't have my first cellphone until '99, and wasn't using the internet regularly until 2001. Again, I don't see the issue in allowing ISP's to charge whatever they want. If I don't want to pay it, I won't. Maybe it will give everyone a chance to read a few more books, and step outside every once in a while.

Type in Pr34@iestap, just remove the "34@" and post. It gets you quads on Sup Forums. You deserve them Britbong.

this will never happen
see micro-transactions in games as an example
the internet needs to turn into actual shit to maybe something change
and its a maybe