youtube.com/watch?v=33Y9UC97zes
vimeo.com/202144670
youtube.com/watch?v=Dx_fKPBPYUI
youtube.com/watch?v=zQYvn_XbqIs
wasabisyrup.com/archives/5fYLuGF2HW0
mangastream.com/r/my_hero_academia/127/4035/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

manganetabarespoiler.com/manga-spoiler/boku-no-hero-academia-127

Why did the previous thread get deleted?

Don't know, but I saw some other deleted posts at the same time.

nerd

Meant to reply to as well.

>Sir Nighteye's perk is Foretelling
>Enjoys humor because it is the only thing that can surprise him when he's looking at someone
>deku has to make him laugh during this "encounter" to pass this "test"
did i figure it out

So probably someone shitposted too hard and the mods just nuked the thread?

>perk

Most likely.

So did the mods foresee the next hour and decide the thread was too shit to continue?

How the hell we got prown?

so is Mirio his hard counter since even Mirio himself can't really tell where he will pop up next?

I want Tsu to lick me all over

this is who's doing the op

youtube.com/watch?v=rnb2Ce3jfDg

more like jerk am i right

>March comes in like a lion
>Opening Theme:
>"Answer" (アンサー) by BUMP OF CHICKEN
>#2: "Sayōnara Bystander" (さよならバイスタンダー) by YUKI

Ok, this was just plain cruel.

?

>
woops ed 2

youtube.com/watch?v=33Y9UC97zes

i can't find the original version though

vimeo.com/202144670

That's rude as hell.
Shit, I understand that he has to prove himself but fuck Nighteye

I believe Deku is the reason All Might and Sir broke up in the first place
it might be personal

OP
Kenshi Yonezu
youtube.com/watch?v=Dx_fKPBPYUI
ED
Little Glee Monster
youtube.com/watch?v=zQYvn_XbqIs

wasabisyrup.com/archives/5fYLuGF2HW0

Untranslated

He is right.

Deku is going to lose against denzel crocker
>and he still has fucking posters and a shitton of books about him
>and his neck is very long

He's right though.

thank you kind sir huehue

Fuck this. Every time Deku gets an arc just for himself it's shit. Show us more characters Hori.

It's shit for you

It's not that kind of story.

I half agree with you though

>that ending
h-hayai!

>more filler characters like Inasa, Shindou

I can already tell this arc is gunna be boring

>You will never be a Japanese schoolgirl.

I agree.

Why would it be bad for Hori to show us more of the characters he himself created and introduced? Maybe that way they'll stop being "filler characters".

>Deku getting faster and stronger
>Will definitely get another powerup soon
>2 villain groups trying to recruit each other
>More underworld stuff

last page

>wasabisyrup.com/archives/5fYLuGF2HW0

So what, it does not matter if you can foretell the movements the enemy is going to do if you are not fast or strong enough to act against them.
So far because Deku is still a teen and has no complete control over OfA, but this quirk would be fucking useless against AfO or All Might in their prime, hell even against Todoroki or someone with AOE attack capability.

gotta say I agree, Deku is boring

You noob.

Wow, it's almost like some quirks are better than others.

I don't even know what kind of point you're trying to make. Do you like complaining? Have you seen Sir fight at his strongest? Please tell us.

And that's exactly why he was All Might's sidekick. He is the perfect support hero, and the perfect companion to All Might, the strenght that Sir lacks.

He's probably not even a hero now, just delovering information and making keikakus. Doing internships with Sir is probably doing missions commanded by hin.

>delovering
Delivering*
>hin
Him*

Kill me.

mangastream.com/r/my_hero_academia/127/4035/1

You forget user,every important (for now) character is superhuman even without their Quirks.

ITS TIME
>first few pages are fanboy meets fanboy

OH FUCK NO

Seriously, Hori made them pair up not because Deku could make him laugh but because they are both All Might fans and sperg out like nerds at the same time?

that fucking neck

>Just woke up
>It's out just now

Love the timing

Copy that

>that fucking title

>>Am I worthy?

>>I am worthy!

I can't be the only one who feels excited for assertive Deku

they only way to overcome foresight is too pin him in a situation he can not move out. which likely deku dont have the experience for.

even a 100% dash with OfA will be moot as the guy will know when he will do it and just side step

Welcome to eb games

Miriofujo woke up and got triggered

it looks like those aliens from Star Wars that work in the clone factory

I love how much confidence he's starting to build.

>Deku will go to a new level of Kaioke- er, Full Cowl
>Will do something outside of Sir's foresight

Yeah if only deku has 6th sense too like le based weak Quirk man who made it strong

He's right though, Deku hasn't proved himself as anything but mediocre until now, and all might has been babying him.

This was a needed confrontation or Deku would just end up looking like he was handed everything on a silver platter.

What are you talking about, both this arc and this ending has been good.

I am pretty hyped for it, I am just waiting for the day he will go full Rai-Oh/Dai-Rai-Oh

The fight against Muscular and how he came with the plan to save Bakugou were pretty good moments, Sir is simply an asshole and Mirio wasn´t even that good before training him.

>he never proved himself until he got AM's power
ye hard to prove yourself when your literally quirkless

not everyone is born with a very weak quirk

by current society standard is a miracle that deku havent killed himself as he is the equivalent to be someone with Down syndrome until he got his quirk

Yeah this chapter was a breath of fresh air, he needs to be more assertive like this.

>he passes Deku because he didn't try to harm him for the stamp

Either that or he attacks the All Might merchandise.

in a way, yes

if he wasn't braindead, he would know when and where he pops up though

it's just counting seconds and degrees

almost anyone else would be a better vessel for OfA due to dual quirk.

AM ultimately choose duke for his heath, goal and conviction rather than raw fight potential

he somehow makes him laugh. he lower his guard. deku gets teh stamp. double win, made him laugh and get the stamp

>Deku hasn't proved himself as anything but mediocre until now
he already has better hero credentials than anyone in his class

he saved someone for starters

wait a sec

are you saying he was bakugo??

>so is Mirio his hard counter since even Mirio himself can't really tell where he will pop up next?
he does. he trained so he can choose where to show up

Both those moments he was literally just swinging all might's arms around. Both those plans were rudimentary and could have been done better by professionals.

The point is everything Midoriya can do Mirio can do better, while also being inspiring. I'm not saying he doesn't deserve the quirk but to someone like sir he just looks inadequate compared to Togata.

Even after he got his quirk, it was stated that all-might already had a much higher level of mastery than he did, despite also being quirkless and having a similar set of rushed vessel standards.

Again I like Midoriya, but this sort of confrontation was needed for him to reaffirm the fact that there was a purpose to him being chosen.

>attacks the All Might merchandise

that would be great

>Those Gran Torino moves

If he had better credentials he would have more connections, did you forget how he did in the sports festival? even flying granpa recognized he was shit.

By that logic All Might shouldn´t have received OFA in the first place, since he was also quirkless.

>couldn't even kill AfO

maybe it would have been better if someone like Endevour got it

Muscular fight was exactly how Deku was mediocre. He couldn't do anything with just Full Cowl so he needed to fall back to breaking his bones again.

Deku's main ability so far is his scheme-making ability, not his combat skill. I wouldn't be surprised if Iida or Kirishima could beat him in a 1vs1 fight.

it would be evil

Except for the fact that he had already mastered his quirk at a higher level than midoriya by the time he entered his first year of highschool.

Gran torino even states Deku has a long way to go, but the potential and self-sacrificing instinct to be great.

The issue is that Hori has moved away from Deku's mad man moments into more practical combat abilities, where he falls short when he's using full cowl.

but. thats what I said retard. OfA is already OP on its own. so the fight potential of the vessel is 2nd to his personality and intentions

>>couldn't even kill AfO
in all fairness. you will think someone is dead when you smash 60% of his head.
next time. double tap, smash head and rip off heart

Agreed, this is a pretty terrible Quirk for most situations all things considered. More importantly, the Quirk doesn't actually work unless you touch the enemy, a huge drawback that makes it even more useless. If you try and touch someone like Shigaraki, odds are he'll be able to touch YOU.

He probably doesn't have the heart to do that but it's a possibility considering they mentioned how rare some of those things are...

This is a retarded argument.

Why doesn't Deku feel like the main character anymore?

He does.

He does, it's just that Hori is moving away from his Mad man status and actually focusing on him being a practical hero.

You can't eat ice cream cake every day of the week.

His point is that if he has such a weak Quirk, how is he such a big pro hero?

Big pro hero? We don't even know his rank or popularity, how do you know he's a big pro hero? We've seen that pretty much any pro could possibly open their own office.

>Future arc
>Sir uses foresight during battle with Big Bad
>Collapses from pure despair

What a double-edged quirk

So wait, what happens if deku closes his eyes?

>did you forget how he did in the sports festival?
>it's all about winning bro
sometimes l wonder how retarded one would have to be to completely miss obvious messages targeted at junior high kids

Nothing has shown that he's a big pro hero, he was just the sidekick of All Might, not to mention he's a keikaku-man. People want to work for him for his brains, not his abilities.