Little Witch Academia

Only 10 more days till the Sucy episode.

Is Jasminka "special?"

Sushi

>implying we should be excited about second-worst girl getting an episode wasted on her

Post bunny-chan!

I want to cum on Ursula.

Shitty OP pic

Which team (outside of team Akko/Amanda/Diana) would you like to see more of in the show?

special needs Akko > canon Akko

onion head and friends

I want to write anonymous letters of encouragement to Ursula and tell her how special and talented she is, and how she will always shine in her fans' hearts

One of them is only allowed to hang with the other 2 because of pity.

Who is it?

Jasminka's Tinder is full of Amanda pics where Jasminka is just technically in the background of all of them

the blue one with the super chinky looking witch

i wanna see her start shit talking Japan until akko gets fed up and goes off about NANKING NOT REAL and COMFORT WOMEN=WHORES

If do the same, but cum on the letters so I know she will know my smell

it's actually Amanda

she's an unpleasant delinquent but jasna saw through the act and realized she's secretly very lonely

>ywn hear Diana crying into her pillow when she discovers Andrew and Akko's relationship.
Why even live desu

Guys i think Ursula might Amandas mom

>Andrew shows up to formally ask a witch to the big ball
>Diana pretends to be all nonchalant waiting for him to ask her
>yfw he walks past her and up to akko

I was hoping to have her sob into a pillow for another reason

Definitely onionhead.

this has got to be the most savage thing I've read all day

Don't bully Jasminka

She deserves it for looking so happy all the fucking time

Was is next episode where we will find out why this Diana is so cute?

She smiles outside because she frowns inside

Wow
She's actually attractive when she smiles for once

but I like it when she sneers at me and calls me a disgusting commoner and demands that I stop breaking into her dorm room

Maybe some Witch Doctor journalism club girls.

You just noticed?

speaking of calculators I was just thinking that maybe Akko could prove to not suck when there's some magic that requires basic trigonometry to set up and she's the only one in class with an actual math education

Threadly reminder that the LWA girls are confirmed boy-starved witches

Which do witches prefer?

[ ] Arthur's wolf knot

[ ] Andrew's donkey kong

If she ever brightens up I might actually come to like her
This is concerning. Which witch would I have to hate then? I cant have a show where I dont dislike any of the characters

How come the most witch like witch didn't give a fuck about Nova then?

Sucy

Just did a quick measurement of Sucy and Chariot, and they both have a hip/waist ratio of around 0.45, so I think we know who the real Shiny successor is.

>implying she didn't

Why do you think she tried to kill Luluco?

Even in the manga she's never cared about meat mushrooms. Probably because her whore mom ruined men for her.

>Which witch would I have to hate then?
One of the teachers.

Because Sucy is a weird mushroom freak
who smells

>Sucy
>failing to kill someone
Watch the scene again, she just tricked Luluco into kissing Nova

>"Stop pleasuring yourself into my underwear, you ghastly little toad."
>Diana turns to her two lackeys.
>"Why didn't you two stop him?"
>Hannah stuttered, tearing her eyes away from the unseemly sight before her as you continued to go at it like a safari park chimp.
>"W-We tried, but when we grabbed him to shove him out the door he just grinned and told one of us to choke him while the other made fun of his.. h-his.. you know, thingy."

Unf.

SUCY IN HD!

>H-hey Hanna, shouldn't go tell a teacher about this?
>but wouldn't it be so funny if we stayed to see what stupid shit he does next?
>h-ha yeah let's watch this loser make a fool of himself

constanze makes a sex cyborg and tests it out on herself, but then amanda secretly casts a spell to make it have a mind of its own during the test run and it starts to go overboard and overwhelm constanze, going on for a few hours while it refuses her remote control's stop command and even disarms her of it

now that's a doujin idea

Constanze would be so into FuckingMachines videos.

hannah can't possibly be saying the 2nd line there, that sounds more like barbara

They're the same one-dimensional character, faggot.

I confess I don't know which is which and didn't think they had distinguishable personalities

This is Andrew, a MALE.

Because he is a MALE, say something nice about him.

with respect to your multidimensional obesity they might as well be considered one dimensional by comparison

one is a secret nightfall fangirl (barbara) and the other thinks it's drivel

He isn't a filthy foreigner.

Try watching the anime before you shitpost

Nobody touches bunny ears like he does.

he has a cool friend named frank

In the end Diana just sighs and tells you to hurry up and finish before a teacher catches you and you get everybody in trouble. She may even instruct one of her sidekicks to lend you a helping hand to speed things along. Rich girls are mostly all secret perverts.

She probably even knows a prostate stimulation spell.

>vlc

This is Diana Cavendish, the whore of Britannia.
Tell her to kill herself.

Good post.

Say something nice about the best witches in Luna Nova

Why does Diana trigger some people so hard? Does she remind them of their high school bullies or something?

Someone should Metamorphie Faciesse him into a hot girl.

Not everyone is a masochist turned on by huge cunts

I just hate the British.
She may not be Queen Betsy, but she's rich enough to be the next best thing to hate.

pretty sure you posted akari

i'm not a masochist but i like diana just fine

but i'm also a vet and able to kick most peoples asses here unless you're like usmc or something

She reminds me of a girl I went to school with that was literally the best at everything. I don't just mean stuff like science and maths and so on, but sports too. A real life Mary Sue. She ended up going nuts, wearing tissue boxes on her feet and getting locked away in an asylum.

But she's not even that much of a cunt. Her lackeys are bigger cunts but nobody complains about them.

>I hate her because she's a rich white girl
I see, so that's the reason.

Man, now I really want a Kawaraya LWA doujin featuring that potion.

he has good taste in pantsu

Why didn't you protect her smile?

>britscum
>ever white
Get out of Dublin, you dumb paki niggers.

Sucy truly has a heart of gold mantled in poison

by the way
where is Seiyuu thread?

She is literally a blue eyed blonde aryan. You saying you hate her because she's British while being an aryan insinuates that you hate white people. It's too late to backpedal now ahmed.

Because with her gone, I was the new boss of that gym.

Would you be okay with Constanze drugging you and replacing your organs with technology?
I would

She's clearly of norman stock.

Why are based Constanze and Jasminka hanging out with an Akko tier delinquent?

?how do i catalog¿

the prostate stimulation spell is just jamming the wand up your bum

I'm not one of the, but from what I gather it's because they think she's a Mary Sue and that Dianafags are annoying.

>Ahmed
>when I clearly mentioned an actually White country in the UK
Get your memes straight, paki.

COME OUT YE BLACK AND TANS COME OUT AND FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN

Amazing thread once again

>-fags are annoying
ftfy

why single out one character?

>hates blue eyed blonde girls for being blue eyed blonde girls
>calls others pakis
Sorry she's too haram for you towel head.

Is that aryan blood I see?

I don't trust that Constanze is versed in human anatomy and biology enough to replace my organs safely.

Which end? One if far preferable than the other.

I want to ______ Amanda

Kill yourself

Well she's not going to get any better unless you let her practice, you know? Besides, the heart and lungs are basically meme organs anyway, you don't actually need them.

Lick

Sucy was dead set on killing Luluco, but misread the label on her poisonous mushroom pot as "6 minutes" instead of "60 years". So she did try to kill her, but a minor mistake caused her to fail; I don't think she cared one bit about Luluco's Nova dilemma, though she did smile before they kissed. I just rewatched that episode last night, it reminded me of why I loved Sucy so much.