"Rights without borders" protest Saturday in Rome

25,000 refugees and a few Italian women protested Saturday in the streets of Rome, asking for more rights.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zPqKKGlmVsM
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/italian-police-torture-abuse-brutality-amnesty-international-fingerprinting-refugee-crisis-a7396651.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Works, income, house and freedom of movement the requests of the protesters.

"Never slaves" The protest was also against harsh working conditions.

Why are there only niggers?

But luckily the 2018 election will make things better for Italy, right.......?

The protest, organised by the Unions, was also against the treaty between Italy and Libya to limit the number of refugees leaving Africa.

They are mostly refugees from Africa.

because italy

The amount of treachery of the left directed towards its own indigenous populations would knock any medieval lord out cold

They can have the right to fuck off.

Waint, my mother's from Northern-Italy, and she never told me about hordes of niggers waving some signs.

Maybe we will have Berlusconi back. It will be a good year for prostitutes.

THAT'S FUCKING ROME?! Good God Italy no wonder you're the only euros who don't make the 56% joke!

What 'rights' do these freeloading cunts have to other people's land & money ???

Dude Holy shit I knew Italy had some Africans but I didn't know you had an entire fucking army in Rome alone

Machiavelli *cough*?

The anticipation is killing me.
When does the war kickoff?

>one or two white hag
>one white cuck
>a see of low iq savages asking for gibs

death of the west dot jpeg

>Not a single person to take one for the team and set up a bomb

they are really ugly

Man in all realness the audacity of this trash. What do Italians think about this?

They also asked for the closure of the concentration camps of Cona and Bagnoli, where many asylum seekers are detained, until their application is examined.

>tfw arabs don't give a damn about nigs

Kek, the future of Europe is pure tribalism.

Good grief, how can you Italians tolerate that many nigs in Rome?

Yet I'm sure these camps provide them with more comfort than the african jungles

There's no way they made and printed those signs themselves. (((Someone))) is behind all of this.

>Be nigger
>Illegally travel to Europe.
>Be non citizen
>Protest in plain sight for more rights, aka gibs
>Not get arrested on sight or enslaved.

disgusting subhumans

>Black flag will fly above the dome
>a rock will stand on seven hills
Guys?

And a few Italian women

Still the camps offer little occasion of sexual relief, being the majority of the refugees men. This causes a certain tension.

Reverse truck of peace dot jpg

>niggers in the street LITERALLY asking for gibs
I'm so sorry Italy. Sucks to be that close to the subcontinent.

The leftist Unions are behind the organisation of the protest.

Wouldn't it be great if Italian police in full tactical gear came out of nowhere and just started firing into the crowd.

My white brothers, it is time to team up with us Muslims and make slavery legal again... Only for niggers.

I'm not trolling but considering italy's future current muslim pop in france and sweden are really nothing. italy will get literally millions of black africans within next decade

Italy needs to secede from the UE and sink these boats.

Are italians going to do something about this?

100 bucks says those niggers have no fucking idea what it says on their red garbage bags

Wheres the MVSN when you need them?

Fuck off back to your sandbox. ISIS is defeated you have no reason to stay in Europe.

>ISIS
>Africa

Im sure Malik and Co. are up on all the latest developments in the Dublin regulations. Those niggers and their puppet masters comparing the Dublin Regs with apartheid is really scary when you think about. These people want to take everything western civilization has built.

>never contribute
>just take
>breed like rabbits
>kids never contribute
>only take
>never adopt the culture of the ones who support your lazy ass

Since when did immigrants have equal rights as citizens? Their right to protest is non existent, shut it down.

youtube.com/watch?v=zPqKKGlmVsM

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/italian-police-torture-abuse-brutality-amnesty-international-fingerprinting-refugee-crisis-a7396651.html
Where the fuck is our POLIZIA DI STATO

>Syrians
>refugees

No, all Westerners are cucks. Just imagine jews protesting in Mecca against "Muslim oppression" kek they'd be all dead in half an hour

>niggers
>communists

Et voilĂ 

Just imagine you walking dressed nice with a decent watch and 200 bucks in 99% of you country.

There was an ISIS in Africa. Yes, I know the name was stupid but what would you expect from niggers?

There is no more ISIS in Africa because we send them weapons carried by soldiers, not by crates.

Kek'd

Simply: we democracy now

> ((NGOs)) want more money
> mobilize all the niggers they invited to the country on the promise of a free car, free money and free shaved Italian pussy
> give them some red vests and flags
> parade them niggers through downtown on a saturday
> hope the government gives them more gives THROUGH the above mentioned organizations.
If NGOs cared a bit about this "people" they would fully support Africa being a European protectorate again. With peace, roads, hospitals, a good economy and a functioning education system like they had when they were ruled by European countries.
But they don't, they need Africa to be shit so they can continue being in the business of "relief"

>Brazil has a crime problem
No shit, nigger. Westerners are still cucks happy about becoming minorities in their own countries.

Hey man, I didn't say America wasn't bad. This isn't the historical homeland of white people however. I'm sympathetic, and from what I hear this 'protest' totally backfired and Italy is cracking down on NGO's, but still, man. It's Rome.

>GHIUDETE ZUBITO I GENTRI :DDD

Just a joke user you asked for this

I don't adopt Cuck Canadian culture where if you don't support your kid in going trans, you get them taken away

>Family started a business, contributing to this wh*Te subhuman economy.
>Watch wh*Te subhuman Canadians bend over to donate to refugees for gibs.

Yeah you are right, I'm not contributing, because of this garbage shit economy that shits on engineers.

Have you ever did this and got robbed by some nigger?

Because the EU forces italy to bring every nigger they find at sea on the Europea shore.

All those pulsating nigger poop dicks just waiting for a nice hole to fuck. I'd hate to be one of those ginzo women after dark

you're literally Brazil retard. You're us but 50 years in the future. It already happened there

100 bucks says every single one of them was given 10 eruros to be there...

>GROZZO GAZZO NERO :DDD

Lol go home if you dont like it

I can't believe the EU still has power. In the last five years, they've done nothing but lose power, alienate MILLIONS of people, create instability in their own nations, waste HUGE sums of money on these refugees, and lose support from various nations left and fucking right.

Yet, they still have the ability to coerce these people and even plan a military coalition after they said, hundreds of times that they wouldn't.

Fucking how

>Literally wearing trashbags
At least They know their place.

>Rapist: Open your legs you filthy whore!
>Leftist: Open your borders you racist bigot!

Don't worry Ameribro
it's just a matter of aesthetics

Please, mutt. You're just as bad as us today. Stop pretending America is still great. The only difference between brazil and USA is that ours is a poor degenerate shithole, and yours is - for now - a rich degenerate shithole. We're both dominated by kikes, nigger culture, degeneracy, etc. Brazil isn't USA 50 years from now, the US is a rich Brazil.

>the US is a rich Brazil

:(

.... It's true

>women

Baning the NGOs will be a win-win situation for everybody (ofc not lefties), including africans.

>that pic
Kek

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAN

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

SHITALY BTFO

> niggers protest
> they want Gibsmedats
Well, this fucking sucks.
France and Italy - the coolest countries in Europe have the same, serious problems.
It's kinda heartbreaking to see

The real question that should be asked here is who is funding these people? No way did these people organize this thing themselves.

>when an Albanian larping as Bavarian who is larping as Russian forgets to turn off his proxy
Lmao@you
You need to go back

I hope the whole African continent get genocided.

I hope NK does nuke tests on Africa.

>Italians
>White

This

I wonder

I don't know

NGO's, the EU, left-wing parties and donors.

This can all and are in many times tied into each other. I could just say Jews, but I don't like being autistic.

>a city with almost 3 million people
>only a bunch of leftists and their pets showed up
Post your face when an inevitable civil war will happen in your life time

I support rights without borders. As such, I will use my right of civil disobedience and use Andore's fiscal laws to calculate how much money I must pay in taxes.

Don't start shit men

DAILY REMINDER:

The church and the cooperatives are making millions with the negros
The gobement is okay with the flood.

Churches larp that there's some kind of Christian reawakening happening in Europe via the invaders. Like their existence and spouting some stuff about Christ suddenly makes them Christian.

What happened?

I'm not an expert on body language, but all the white women in that picture appear to be nervously looking around instead of straight forward.

I think they are afraid. I think most women are now afraid of these nogs, hopefully things are changing.

jews happened

Roman decadence, and a subsequent 1500 years of foreign rule.