Get in before you get cucked out

If you value your future, you may want to join this crypto pumping group.

also discuss cryptocurrencies below

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GrWBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ht(....)tps://disco(.....)rd.gg/pAq(...)Dwx4

trust me you want this

Wolong plz

Go to

│>
│3

my last chance was to buy 1-2 months ago quite frankly.
now a poorfag of my caliber can't do anything with it, especially with its' fees.

ltc, eth, ark, xrp and xmr are the only options left for the ones who haven't gotten in yet
maybe link and iota too

>P-pls buy this fake money
>I’m so invested now I can’t admit I fell for an obvious scam

Greater Fool Theory in action

pic related mine
thanks litecoin thanks coblee
kill yourselves slaves of the (((JOO)))

>be brazilHUE
>somehow make 1 trillion dollars to get a usually 60 thousand dollar car in other countries
>it's a shitty unreliable range rover
>waste 1 trillion dollars in 3 years fixing the thing
back to the huts you go, HUEmonkey.

greater truths never been spoken psychobro

Call me when I can put this shit on a card and use it to pay for my coffee

Until then, Fuck off with your meme coin shilling
All this shit was good for was buying speed off of TOR. Some fuckin currency this is.

>Call me when I can put this shit on a card and use it to pay for my coffee
okay. *calls you*

got in chatroom , but soo cluttered . dont know were to look for ???

any advice ....

>buying in when something is at peak value

Do you even economics?

>peak

I could go up to hundreds of thousands

>bitcoin spiked to record highs
>thinking its time to buy bitcoin right now
What, cant find anyone to buy your imaginary money?

Another one of Vizard's pawns
How much does he make off of you guys?

Bitcoin is not money and never will be. And right now is the best time to get out and realize your profits.

Pls pump ether.

Need to rebuy.

Bitcoin can easily be replaced by other cryptocurrencies and is susceptible to bubble/bursts.

Start investing in gold if you truly value your future.

"Could" and "will" are two seperate things. Wanna know why im predicting a crash? Because fuckin JP morgan and Rockefellar are both bitching about bitcoin literally nonstop. When those guys bitch about shit world wars are fought and entire countries GDPs disappear in flames.

Bitcoin is going to have an unfortunate accident in the next few months prompting heavy regulations regarding crypto currencies that only allow the wealthy wallstreet types to participate in and have access to such schemes.

Silver works too

>crypto pumping group

well at least OP admitted it's a pump-and-dump strategy

imagine this: the jews that run your country lose control of the mud people and they start chimping out on a national scale. you want to gtfo but your life savings are in the jewish banks. you can't pull out your money because the jews SHUTITDOWN.jpeg.

>virgin no coiner
you are now a penniless refugee and you have to start your life over from the ground up in a foreign land

>chad crypto investor
you go to your refuge, log on to your crypto wallet and pull out and exchange into that country's money and live a comfy new life while you watch the nigger land you escaped burn to the ground

>Please buy my coins so I can cash out!
Crypto is not a currency. It's just glorified stocks that's really backed by fiat currency.

look at this fool. 14 days ago he claimed that it was too late to get into this (cliche bullshit repeated by masses without personal critical thinking).
14 days ago he also lost the opportunity for 200% profit.

DON'T be that guy.

Imagine this: the jews invent bitcoin, artificially inflate its price and let it crash.

I’m all in gold.

I don't expect your low IQ shitskin ass to understand how bitcoin works but since you're shilling against it I'll assume you're a kike.

to any white anons lurking: the jews are kvetching like crazy against bitcoin; thats how you know it's the real deal

Smart man

This. BTC was onto something. Until crypto got hijacked by smug tech/finance grads thinking they could game the system. Now it's a sagging bubble filled with liars and cheats peddling coins with fake tech designed to do nothing but generate a quick hit of free money for the owners, thereafter being traded back and forth to lesser and lesser value as it becomes apparent literally no stores will ever accept them as money. Crypto traders are the snarkiest idiots around because they're naive and don't understand what they're doing. 2bh I can't wait to see these fags with their sell walls and pink wojaks get BTFO like their daddies who cost us the dot com crash and the housing market crash. This is exactly what happens when low iq thinks it's high iq.

Lol these fucking kikes. And what is the USD backed by my dude? Nothing. It's backed by elite jews saying that it has value.

10/10, this is how you fight the kike.

see this scenario: try to leave a burning jew controlled country with a suitcase full of gold

don't bother trying to talk sense to these neanderthals

>crypto pumping group
so is it you faggots who are trying to push these magic beans on the public?

you're going to be salty very very soon, i guarantee it, the Jews have taken notice

Poshel ty, tovarishch! Vy ne poluchayete moi den'gi za der'mo!

Thank you but I stay out of your pyramid scam.

Stop viewing it as money and start viewing it as an asset

I view it as a meme and always will desu

It is but you might as well get some money out of it while you can because it's not going to be around for much longer now that normies are diving in

I view money as a meme too.

An attempt to turn spent time into a physical form.

Meme.

What do you mean? Just buy Bitcoin for all of your money and in a year you will have 10 times as much money. This is not day trading Nicos

They're bitchin cause they can't stop it even if they wanted nigger

It is

What do you guys think of IOTA? Is it a meme coin or does it have potential. Currently own 167 miota.

Today the valuation of my crypto holdings went over $1 million for the first time ...

Sounds great right? but actually I'm frozen, clueless about what to do next

you can't just deposit $300K to your bank account without the gov't asking a lot of questions, at least in my country

and I don't want whether to buy real estate or what

Limit orders.
Learn to read moving averages .
10day 30day 60day moving averages.
Learn about volume.

Investopedia.com

High dividend stocks are better.and safer.
Mutual funds even more safe .

Be diverse.

Buy real estate and rent it you dumb faggot, that way you have small incremental earnings that aren't suspect

yes but first I need to take out a lot of money to buy real estate

Fine digits

How long before everyone has their own personalcoin? What would happen then?

Where have I heard all of this bullshit before?

>Buying in while it's mooning
Nigga you what

Yes

but also it's a good scalpers game if you are on your ass by a screen and define your exits

VERGE MOONING BOYS

Most valuable currency is food and clean water, so why not invest in those?

Holy shit, havent checked for a day, just made 20grand,

Investing in crypto is a great idea but honestly this seems like a scam.

Ghost and his group of fucktards tried this on /biz/ awhile ago. I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't the same group of fucktards.

Or you use bitcoins to buy real estate in the US and funnel it. A million dollars is chump change but you will want to use 10 proxies and an unmonitored public setting like a park with wifi

have eth, ltc, xem, and bat; what do?!

was too pussy to get into BTC @ 2000.

Hold off and wait on BTC. There will be a decent sized crash coming between now and maybe around New Years. Buy in then as it will keep climbing and will easily hit 40k sometime next year.

I get so confused by bitcoin haters who say it’s just a bubble and I don’t think they’re looking at it right. I don’t see anything artificial about it’s value other than it is a currency but so is the dollar.

Look at it like this: it’s only going to get rarer (btc) as less coins are mined over time therefore it is naturally deflationary. Also, I wonder how much the growth has to do with crypto speculation specifically and not because of global uncertainty and waning faith in the dollar. It only makes sense to push it up. And, I think smart people are hesitant to want to put their money in other country’s currencies given how queasy economies are.

The only real threat to the cryptos is the government (the fed) trying to usurp it and just turn it into crypto dollars. I think if there are any decent legislators who can pass laws to keep the fed out then I don’t see why it will crash.

I might be completely retarded in this though so enlighten me Econ fags.

archive.is/GrWBI
>It- It's a bad buy, goyim. B-Bitcoin is going to crash soon and you'll be sorry if you buy it

kek

Have you noticed some thing, when ever there is a crypto thread, there are no Jews...

Shitty Argument, because our banks take our fiat money out, lend it to other people get paid interest, invest it in real companies, make money back... they don't require a technologically sensitive network to function in the way that bitcoin does. Also banks are registered with CDIC ...You can't do any of that shit with bitcoin... comparing our banks with the bitcoin network is a fallacy.

Here's the funny thing about crypto currencies, and why Bitcoin is a bit unique, and unlikely to maintain it's intrinsic "value" while others will pick up the torch as "the" big one.

Take the history of the stock market for instance, and the various iterations of financial platforms that eventually gave way to the modern financial system. Stocks are virtual/meaningless things with no tangible value other than as a promise to say that when you own a share in a company, you own a small piece of it. It has the same measure of confirmation bias as Bitcoin's value: that is, it's worth what it is because enough people also believe that is what it is worth; it has the added benefit of being backed by a business and supported by the performance of that company and the value it provides to the economy.

Bitcoin's value lies in it's success as a proof of concept, as a legitimate leap forward in the probable future of the worlds financial landscape. This is ultimately why "Bitcoin" will fail, but why "Blockchain" will prevail. Bitcoin has already given way to significant levels of evolution and progress evident in the number of Blockchain based projects that are providing legitimate and viable value to the world.

you can make money but the crash will come... just no one knows when it will be... bit coin is basically a ponzi scheme... the only people telling you to buy are the people who have interest in it.

blckchn is no ponzi kike leaf

Bitcoin has no longevity unless it can scale properly which it is failing at miserably. 25 bucks fee to get 60 mins or under send time. Better off with something like ARK - a 3rd gen coin that can scale.

Also, buy after tether goes bust. Confidence will drop sharply and people will panic sell thinking it's all over, but brc will recover and keep gaining until enough people realize it's a shit coin for large scale use.

My chance was when this first started or even back when it was just under 1k. It's too expensive for me now and I have no interest.

This guy knows what's up. Bitcoin was the game changer, but not complete technology. The blockchain is here to stay and a new coin that addresses the existing issues of 1st and 2nd gen coins, will take hold.

>Jews and banks will let fiat system to get destroyed and replaced by cryptocurrencies, therefore Bitcoin is not a bubble and it willl keep gaining value for the next 5 years
>Their values are increasing because of mainstream media and the second the hype goes away and Bitcoin's value starts to slowly fall, all the clueless, financially retarded people who bought bitcoin cuz they thought it was the new free money machine will panic and start selling their bitcoin, causing a market crash.

Which scenario do you find more likely?

Go back to /biz/.

neo my man

Ive looked at mining rigs but it seems to me that unless I dropped more money than I have Id just be building some conglomeration of GPUs that only generate $10 a day after paying for electricity.

>join my discord
>possibility of this not being a scam
it seems obvious

istino ruskiy chelovek!

Gay