Good Job Faggots You've Embarrassed Us All With Your Infighting

youtube.com/watch?v=0JFLHHdQBrQ

> Movement building momentum over the course of several years.
> Trying to "red pill" normies.
> Women start helping spread red pills.
> Suddenly a """conversation""" about women in the alt-right gets started leading to a total shitshow.

People say that Jews hate us because we're harder to control that niggers, but are we really?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy6wLBaSPSY
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Alt lite cucks are not White Nationalists.
No White Nationalist group had issue with Tara and whatever she was doing on youtube.

Stay in reddit, fag.

>lauren southern burns coal
>tara mccarthy demands right wing white knight squads to combat a couple trolls on twitter
>Sup Forums gives them shit for it like they would anyone else
>"hurr guys why are you being mean to our based ladypedes"

fuck off

Why should we care about used up whores?

>No White Nationalist group had issue with Tara and whatever she was doing on youtube.

Exactly my point. This whole thing has been instigated by bad actors.

Then defend your women from these leftist faggots. It's obvious where this shit came from, who started it and why.

we ain't defending shit, they can defend themselves if they want to be commentators. part of being a commentator is being able to argue your points and debate. if you sperg out over some nazbol trolls and threaten to leave "the movement" over that, you're weak as fuck and shouldn't be a public figure representing these beliefs if you can't handle potential backlash

>We

Get out.

petition to make e-celeb threads bannable when?

Tara isn't "our" woman. Shes not part of any WN group herself. Shes just on the periphery of JQ aware politics. She hosts talks with tons of normies and various other eceleb types on her youtube channel. Aside from that theres no real interaction or cross over.

As far as anyone can tell all the hate started from some spic and an Iranian tranny on twitter. Its a whole lot of nothing, and ultimately doesn't matter to anyone except reddit fags.

>lets take TYT's advice
>I'm sure they have our best interests in mind

No, you whore worshiping faggot.

>Then defend your women from these leftist faggots. It's obvious where this shit came from, who started it and why.

W-we didn't start anything goys. Everyone knows that the West is in decline because of evil scheming Women.

The women even have the nerve to blame it on Jews too. How sad!

>defend your women
>your

you white knights are so pathetic

>altright

>you white knights are so pathetic

Yeah, we have no women. Everyone knows that the White race can only be saved by dating low effort Asians.

That'll show those spoiled White whores, tee hee.

>defend your women

We have better and bigger things to do.

Stop believing TYT. They are simply trying to make the most out of every spat between two alt-righters. Next, you're implying that we should stop shittalking girls because that might hurt their feelings. But the great thing about Sup Forums is that we don't care about people's feelings. That is why harsh truths can flow freely here, since nobody is afraid to post something that might hurt the others.

For years I've heard you guys drone on and on about how there are no good white women, they aren't submissive, they don't adhere to the roles you want them to adhere too... then your women come under attack, they ask for you to protect them and you throw up your hands and do nothing.
Can you point me to a woman who aligns more openly with what we want than Tara does? She's about as firmly in our corner as it gets.

Friendly reminder that the women trying to worm their way into these kinds of movements are plants. Anyone supporting and whiteknighting them are either plants or pathetic beta males. It's all divide and conquer shit, they know that a lot of pathetic virgins will fall over themselves at the slightest whiff of a vagina. They just want to cause fractures and infighting.

We don’t need women to conquer the world.

>Friendly reminder that the women trying to worm their way into these kinds of movements are plants.

That's so right! White women cause all problems and subert White countries. White women and White women alone.

Fellow White men, hear me out. We should STOP SLEEPING WITH WHITE WOMEN. Only make babies with non-White women. That's how we'll save the West from them!!!!

>shareblue says to hate white women because they're the last lynchpin that keeps the democrat party from winning

>shareblue tells tyt to shill for this

It's not gonna work because WE MUST END WHITE WOMEN FEMINISM

FEBIDISM IS A BROWN MOVEMENT

> Conquers world with MGTOW army and right wing faggots.
> Die of old age.
> World is left to the people who got their dicks wet and made babies.

SMART.

>>shareblue says to hate white women because they're the last lynchpin that keeps the democrat party from winning

Finally, an user with some fucking brains.

There are a lot of women out there, they're just not complete attention whores. TRS has hosted podcasts with female panelists, The Shoah has had a lot of segments provided by women, theres a good contingent of women on the forum too. Shes a bit of a nutjob but Youcis is still doing her thing, making content.
A lot of guys have their wives in on the fold. Its just that they're not enormous social media whores about it.

This is just fabricated drama, just like all the alt lite kikes with "denouncegate" after NPI last year. It didn't do anything to slow our momentum. Its just Jews kvetching about nothing. In a week no one will even remember. The Kraut and Tea thing going on is far more relevant.

>Movement

Movement fags are chanology 3.0. Fuck off.

> Trying to "red pill" normies.

No.

> Women start helping spread red pills.

Haha, no. They leech onto the retarded beta men who think they're at the cutting edge of knowledge and the first thing they do is piss away money supporting a woman regurgitating points badly.

> Suddenly a """conversation""" about women in the alt-right gets started

Inevitable, this is why you don't fall for the vagina meme. If women had anything to contribute they'd do it like 99% of us are doing it. Without showing our fucking faces. You make your arguments and your videos and you keep the focus on the content not your fucking face.

>Then defend your women from these leftist faggots
My wife doesn't spend 18 hours a day on social media and has never once complained that leftists are hounding her. I'm pretty sure she is fine.

More like "Alt right girls with Girl on the Internet Syndrome get put in their place and then whine about it."

They were never in it for ideological reasons to begin with, they were doing it for attention and to capitalize off being a (relatively) hot young chick with unorthodox opinions.

Please don't strawman me like that my dude, I never even slightly implied any of that shit.

still on the alt right meme.

Anyone proclaiming themselves alt-right just shows that they are on the bandwagon and part of the media narrative.

>If women had anything to contribute they'd do it like 99% of us are doing it. Without showing our fucking faces.

> Implying I'm not a woman who only operates user.

Only a Swede could be so dumb.

>”””in-fighting”””
>actually subversive leftists larping at eachother
I can’t imagine being a retarded leftist. Zero self awareness.

This meme war is little too powerful for my pressures, now we discussing random self-identified alt-right women not getting enough attention. I must have missed reading the table of contents that alt-right ruleset had defined. Now some women might sue us for damages we caused and then they going to join young Turks as punishment for our engagement betrayal.

This reaffirms my decision to target those women during DOTR.
They did so much damage that they deserve death.

>you have to defend women in your pro-family movement, even if they sucked literally every dick in the third world

>> Implying I'm not a woman who only operates user.
>Only a Swede could be so dumb.

First thing you come back with is that you're a woman and you start avatarfagging.

Case closed.

Yeah, stay on reddit, newfag.

The common thread whenever any of this so called in-fighting pops up is that it doesn't involve any in-fighting with WN groups at all.

>First thing you come back with is that you're a woman and you start avatarfagging.

I said no such thing. The point is, you wouldn't know the fucking difference.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy6wLBaSPSY

Sorry to tell you this bud, but reddit is for the alt-right.

>Conquer world
>Use toxic gasses, fire and lead to genocide non-whites
>Forces bitches to follow or die
The choices will be simple, join us or be destroyed

>The point is, you wouldn't know the fucking difference.

Yes I would because you couldn't go one fucking post before mentioning your vagina.

I never identified as alt right, with coal burning lauren southern, black cock sucking milo, and shill spencer leading the charge.

>I'm female
You just admitted it. Tits or gtfo whore.

>TYT
The Young Turks election meltdown compilation:
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

people still watch these turkish, anti-American faggots?

Shut up whore.

Solid bait.

The point was that anons could be anyone. For all I know you have a vagina and you're just LARPing.

so dick pic or gtfo.

get a life moarpheus

>Women need to larp as a Nazi for you to breed with them
Women like most people will follow whatever the dominant culture is at the time, their active participation is far from mandatory.

No. Anyone who gives us any identifiers isn't user anymore.
I smell your vagina.

Anhero non-white cuck.

>Young Turds

turn the computer off you larping tumblrite

>Women like most people will follow whatever the dominant culture is at the time, their active participation is far from mandatory.
This is a good point. It also begs the question, if women don't believe in WN, why the fuck would they be trying to help spread it?

Women can get dick easily without resorting to fringe politics. People like Tara McCarthy in particular are sincere and do good work.

>Said the guy who can't even brexit

Attention. Attention with less competition from other females.

only an anti-white faggot would take pleasure in seeing a country held captive in a white-genociding bureaucracy

You fucking leftycucks really have no self awareness

It's because they are attention whores, not because they are women.

This. We share the same fate.

>Said the bucktoothed soyboy as he drank his tea
Eat a biscuit

The left infiltrated Sup Forums and started talking shit about "trad thots" in an effort to influence the weak-minded into turning on the most effective female allies we had because muh Jews and shit. I would have thought Sup Forums could have seen that shilljob coming from a mile away. I guess I was wrong. The Jews on the left have won again. They played us like a fiddle.

So then men are only involved in WN for noble reasons then? Or is it just a struggle for power and status?

In which case, why shouldn't women just get theirs while they can too if it's all arbitrary and we aren't in this together.

>Sup Forums enters the thread

>thotgate is over
>we are stronger than ever
>tara is back on twitter
>krautcuck is leaked to work with MSM/NYT, Antifa and leftypol communists
>TYT probably in bed with the people around krautcuck/twtitter nazbols/leftypol
>now they are shilling again for their lost cause while we have already move over

This is a shill/kraut/leftypol thread

This still does not mean they need to be white knighted. If you aren't prepared to take the flack and defend their opinions then don't spout it in public. We would say the same were it some random guy so why infantilize the woman?

This is right. Any group they weave their way into they do nothing but cause drama and conflict and white knighting on their behalf,.

>If women had anything to contribute they'd do it like 99% of us are doing it. Without showing our fucking faces.
>>Implying I'm not a woman who only operates user.
Then why do you feel that this criticism is directed at you?

I'm just here to kill Jews. As long as at the end Jews get genocided idc.
Also there are a couple female members I like, like the chick who made the video about fishmouth.
Just not any who are Jewish or fuck niggers.

It explains why Moarpheus showed up right on cue

>Then why do you feel that this criticism is directed at you?

Any one of us could be a woman. They could be hiding anywhere. I say each thread starts with a dick pic from this date forward.

Can't trust the Jews of gender.

>implying women are equal
>complaining about misogyny on Twitter
>tacitly approving of feminism
>muh all women are harassed on the internet feminist talking point
>can't handle a bit of banter
Why do we need women on the internet, again?

See that's just a flat out attention whore. I don't care what gender it's gotta go!

no one cares

> Responses pouring in.
> Approaching 300k views on YT.

> no one cares

Oh good.

so much this

sorry i didn't clarify. no one but activism fags cares

As someone who doesn't really quite give a fuck my impression is that the alt-right is have some cross pollination with going on with some MGTOW and so you can't leave well enough alone and ponder endlessly who Lauren Southern et all are fucking or not. Because you are all living life on the internet Cut your nose to spite your fscem

Anyone who unironically refers to himself as "Alt-Right" is most likely an """"""""""""ex""""""""""""""-liberal and probably a Redditor as well.
Decentralized shitposting and distanced assistance, not Celeb worship and Discord circlejerks, ok?

clarification needed for trash people

This is probably the most sensible post on the matter I’ve seen.

A real White Nationalist woman shouldn't have time to whore herself on Youtube, what with rearing multiple children, taking care of her husband and his household, etc. These WN Youtuber women might identify themselves as WN, but when the chips are down they're gonna side with Liberals about rape, abortion, etc. They're already doing it and claiming they're being bullied when we tell them to be quiet. You can't trust a financially independent woman to do the right thing. They will look out for their self-interest first.

>Then why do you feel that this criticism is directed at you?

He harshly criticized WOMEN altogether in his post.

>you’re either a plant or a beta
Rule 12

Type in Pr34@iestap, just remove the "34@" and post. If you get banned, it's proof that Jews run this board. It's the name of an FBI investigator. Head to cripplechan for more info

>then your women come under attack, they ask for you to protect them and you throw up your hands and do nothing.
Why should we defend untrustworthy whores? They're just calling themselves White Nationalist to suck money from virgin MAGA cucks.

define we plox

Priestap

Lauren Southern sucks nigger dick. If I was Emperor of the Ethnostate I would have her stoned to death on national television.

Are you really that new to trolling?

This is stage 3.

why would jews hate haavara enablers. pillery is satanic. no wonder everybody questions you and women included

>This is stage 3.
Source?

anybody who thinks their perspective has merit because of their genitals is not welcome. they're looking for feminism which is quantifiably left wing. If ladies have good ideas, let them have good ideas, let them share, but the moment they're like "as a woman..." they lose credibility and it starts to be more about them.

how do homophobia and feminism live on same wing? it's called the right wing

>but the moment they're like "as a woman..." they lose credibility and it starts to be more about them.
Now this makes sense.

I don't think they're plants. Some do it for the easy money, others are delusional. Ann Coulter is the ultimate example. Single, multiple sex partners, no kids. She can bitch all she wants about White Genocide, but what is she doing to repopulate the White Race? Nothing. She's too busy making money.