Gay Adopter Shakes Baby To Death In Weeks

Holy shit:
express.co.uk/news/uk/864407/gay-dad-fitness-instructor-baby-daughter-adoption-court-cardiff

It's almost as if children prefer a calming maternal caregiver. I can't believe how easily gay adoption was legalised in the UK. I hope for children's sake, it is reversed.

I don't care if gays bang each other or whatever behind close doors, you do you, but they should under no circumstances be allowed near children.

That's just common sense, really. Too bad people would call this "HATE SPEECH" nowadays.

So is this just trolling or did you guys actually start to think like this?

No, gays really should not be allowed to adopt. It's damaging to the child.

I don't trust any faggots to raise children properly, they're better off in an orphanage

Not trolling, dipshit

They should NEVER be around kids. Every faggot should be hung.

Ah, the old reverse-trololol-eroo

The number of orphans who will find loving homes with homosexual couples will outweigh the number of orphans that will be abused by homosexual couples. It's the same argument as deaths caused by cars - thousands of people are killed in car accidents each year. Doesn't mean we shouldn't have them. Also, there are plenty of heterosexual couples that abuse children. But that won't let pol stop itself from claiming that every gay person is a predator.

They're honestly lucky society tolerates them as much as it does. Any sane society knows they spread disease and cause social problems. If I had my way, they'd all be thrown in a gas chamber.

inmagine beeing the child, how confusing it will be, not even talking about the time where it incounters a gay sex session, which will 9/10 happen.

I'm married to a man, and I wouldn't want to raise a child in an abnormal household.

Neither one of us is femmy, not sure how that would work out.

There's more DEMAND for children to be adopted than there are children. That's why you see families going out of their way to adopt foriegn kids. They didn't want a little shitskin as their first choice. They just couldn't adopt a white child.

there are safe cars and dangerous cars

heterosexual couples are a modern volkswagon with airbags
fag couples are a supercharged roadster with bald tires and bad brakes
both get you from a to b most of the time but we choose the best for the child.

what a confused person

No, it's just that everyone wants babies instead of
6-12 year olds.

>shakes baby

You mean rapes baby.

Animal pounds have the same issue, it's no different than that.

Not a gay defender, but this is just one case against tens of thousands of women who abort their babies without professional procedure.

so, if a fag kills a baby in england, how much jail time will he get, something like 2 weeks?
it's a good thing he did make a hate speach

Its a girl retard, what's he gonna rape? Her ovaries?

That's a myth. It's about as true as "well Communism would work if not for (blank)". It WILL ALWAYS break out of the bedroom because where you put your sexual energy, ultimately determines what you life will revolve around. For most of human history, it was children and family, because that if the typical result of said act. For fags, it can only ever be diminishing results of pleasure, hence, expanding that sexual pool, and greater and more outrageous acts, to get that original point of ecstasy.

The "keep it in the bedroom" was just a smokescreen for the gullible.

>Neither one of us is femmy, not sure how that would work out.

Which one of you bottoms then?

'Hanged.'

You hung up your coat.

You hanged a jew for treason.

They're two seperate terms, hanging a person isn't equivalent etymologically to hanging up your coat.

The reason for this is because you can hang someone from something without killing them. For example, a man hung from a window could mean lots of things. But a man hanged from a window has a noose around his neck and is dying or dead.

Not all of them engage in anal sex, also checked doubles

Him. I blow him whenever he wants, though.

imagine you are 5 years old and get adopted by 2 ass fuckers. i think i would try to hang myself.

Sodomites will burn.

Repent faggots or you will burn.