Will she abandon the alt-right?

will she abandon the alt-right?

who the fuck cares. fuck off. sage.

I hope so, she should go back to sucking nigger dick.

I hope so, she is a literal tradthot burner, whore.
wouldnotimpregnate/10

Another e-celeb thread? you fucking retard wasting space on this glorious board. SAGE

It's a woman, she shouldn't even be allowed the vote.

No, we need her in parliament setting policy and pushing back against the liberals in the house of commons. She is much more useful than some powerless nobody with no recognized intellectual authority doing pointless stunts on a free video website.

she should settle down with luke

Was she ever a "member" of the Alt-Right?

mods should shut you down faggot.
LS threads are worse than reddit threads.

probably not, needs the shekels

Breed lauren

I hope so. Why would the alt-right want a jewish coalburner representing them?

she was never alt-right.

>Always the dutch flag with the same Lauren Southern photo

Is the autistic Finn in the Netherlands for vacations?

God dammit, this kanker dutch guy posts these same fucking Lauren threads every day. He never fucking replies in his own thread!
Wat de fuck is er gaande Henk? Waarom ben je zo geobsedeerd met dat meisje? Kun je soms geen vriendinnetje vinden? Rot godverdomme op met die kanker threads.

she never was alt-right kike

The alt-right is 100% reddit autists.

the clingers will fuck off once it stops being profitable for them to exploit it

goddamn she looks awful without the bleached hair.

The alt right is controlled opposition. All these thots are controlled opposition. So no she will never leave the alt right.

How about those women, huh

No way shes only 30

why are we talking about a jewish whore?

she will join the BBC right

She will leave the second it no longer gives her money, attention and fame.

That you can't fucking recognize A JEWISH opportunist is a clear sign of the absolute state of Sup Forums.

>that photoshop

>implying voting matters

No

The only reason why people are losing their shit, is because they are reacting the same way to her having a nigger bf, like they would their crush.

It's beta manlet thirst-slaves behaving like spoiled babbies.

Lauren Southern is not a WN and she’s a coalburner the only reason you’d be upset about people calling her a coalburner is because you donate money to her. Tara Jewcarthy is a poo in the loo Jew who went on a feminist rant on Twitter that gave our enemies ammunition. We should treat women the way Fox News does. Megyn Kelly anyone?

I hope not. I love Lauren.

Please be my waifu, I'm rich.

Yes, as soon as she finds something better. This is what women do.