Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

The power of friendship has won

mega.nz/#!BVUTGbJY!OYTPhmqrXGDDwtChyzOCjnLD7pw6pr7Ajkx-Omc7auk

Other urls found in this thread:

rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Search?query=witch gene
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Always assume Subaru will use all his cards in the final route. Patrasche wasn't out of nowhere.
Since the first time he met with Garfiel, Patrasche was seen to be a good fighter against Garfiel and was subsequently brought up, so the foreshadowing was enough too.

It wasn't really a complaint, my amazement was actually because I thought he would make Emilia deliver the last blow, so seeing her storm in instead was even better.
Then remembering how he shrugged her off in the beginning and massacred her in one loop adds even more "fucking yes" to the situation.

So what exactly is the "something" that spilled out of him when using UNSEEN HANDS?

I think the implication is that using Unseen Hand is really bad for his mental health.

I wasn't chastising you, I was saying you should just assume that anything he can use, he will use. Especially when they're shown in the loops in different scenes.

E.g. you could say you didn't expect the crystal, but with the above mentality, you could have thought about it somewhat.
Juice agrees.

So basically the more he uses it the closer he gets to being the new dark lord? does he shows any mental changes later on to reflect the use of unseen hands?

That Rem battlecry

My autism is telling me to go through both Chicken's and user's translations and to change every name and term to the ones that are in the wiki (It's Volcanica, not Borukanica, Chicken) + to find and correct every grammatical error I notice. Should I do it?

Go to town user

>—His eyes, with it spilling over.
>Subaru: “Say—aren't I right, REM!!”
>His head raised, mouth open, eyes wide, he calls the name of the person who gave him the impetus to stand.
>He had been taught that giving up and coming to a stop should surely not mean the end.
>Natsuki Subaru desired that the power he was given that day reach every single person there was.

He has two archbishops as shoulder angels in arc 6 while getting much better at using Unseen Hand at the same time.

So yes, I believe its affecting him.

>Two arcbishops as shoulder angels

Sounds really interesting, how did that happened?

Haven't read that far yet. Are they both good shoulder angels?

Knocked unconscious and they just popped up, they kept complaining about his "improper form" and Bete nagging him that he's ignoring him too much. Satella's visage also became clearer.

I may be a tad biased since i prefer Rem as Subaru's romantic interest, but doesn't it feel like Tappei is pushing her a lot? I mean not only is she always in his mind, he sees people as her, and now uses her as his own battle cry. I don't know, even after she got into a coma, Rem still gets to shine even harder than Emilia so far, i kinda wished he'd do something more with Emilia so i could like her much better than now. Maybe the next few chapters will add something for me Chibimilia was cute as shit though.

Also that "power of friendship" was nice. No bullshit random powerup aside from the unseen hand, but that was foreshadowed before, instead it was everyone chipping away at Garf in order to beat him.

Don't know yet. They need to talk more before a verdict. But It safe to assume that they're still the same old archbishops.

wait so one of the bishops is betelgeuse? i thought he was dead for good.

who is the other one?

Regulus

Just because they're dead doesn't mean their soul isn't. Subaru doesn't just absorb authorities you know, he also absorbs souls of the damned.

Ok just to make it clear.

They're not giving him advice or anything because they can't. Subaru only sees him in the "dark realm", the one where he talked to Satella after Julius killed him. He saw them after he blacked out when Shaula killed the centaur beast they were fighting.

Subaru has no proper form inside of the dark realm, Petelgeuse and Regulus mock him for it, and thus he can't truly hear them since he doesn't have ears, mouth or anything. He's basically a floating something. He wakes up afterwards.

It hasn't happened again so far.

>He also absorbs souls of the damned

All the more reason I must see my dark lord come to light

>Absorbs souls of the damned

Re:Zero is an origin story of a future villain isn't it?

So he is simply going to snowball into the dark lord route if he keeps on defeating the arcbishops?

>He also absorbs the souls of the damned

aside from witch cultists, does that apply to anyone else corrputed by the witch or anything goes?

We have no idea what's going on honestly.

Also he only saw Petelgeuse, Regulus and Satella inside there.

So far its only archbishops. But you never know.

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

I am of the idea that this is like when it's stated that Satella "devoured" the other witches

Well, Satella is a very different case. If you haven't caught up the Minerva's conversation yet. You're in for a twist.

Can anyone defeat this?

That in itself would implode the universe.

What Minerva conversation? Did it happen during Arc 4 already?

Yes, when Echidna proposed her contract.

You're not alone user. It really does feel Tappei is pushing her just a little too much, not that I mind. But hopefully in arc 5 Emilia will provide some competition. As that's where her character NOW shines, or so I've been told.

You're not asking the right question. It's whether or not you can defeat him TWICE since he has an extra life on top of all the other blessings.

What does Minerva say that contradicts that idea?

I'm assuming that it was Echidna who collected the souls and Minerva died willingly.

That or Satella became close friends with Minerva through the same way Subaru going going through right now.

not even close he talk about emilia 24\7 and author push her hard as well

honestly naturally speaking many thing stand in between subaru and emilia , assuming she will win that mean she will become queen that will raise very big wall between them , she also half elf mean she lives much longer than subaru , subaru will kick the bucket much earlier than her , he really REALLY act like brat around her it's like how fan will act around their idol he's really annoying when he's around her that make me sometimes don't want to see them together so i won't have to read all this cringe , most of his flirt is memeflirt it make can't take any of these seriously and he's doing it too much it annoy you and make you take less srsly every time , and last but not least they lack charisma he wear faces in his relationship with emilia that really not cool , in arc 2 he show her his weak side but later he feel she shouldn't

so overall subaru\emilia need a lot of work from the author and he will make a lot of excuses to pair them up

this may seems like rant from Shipperfag but really couldn't care less about the romance in the series i just wish he would improve subaru\emilia relationship more just that

sorry for my bad english and for ranting didn't intend for it to turn into rant ~

The Rem battlecry will be removed in the LN I bet.

To be fair Emilia is getting better as a person on future chapters, independantly of the romance. If Subaru manages to fall in love with an Emilia that stands on her own it will be a stronger love than the simulacrum they've had so far.
Memeflirting is just not something good to do.

Fuck that. This doesn't even have to be about shipping, it already fits perfectly at a motivational level for Subaru

I don't like it either, but you gotta admit they've been playing Rem down a lot in the LN.

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

I don't understand this concept of "This character has to be perfect for them to be loved by MC!". It shows that you are self-inserting too much. Their romance would have been fine even if Emilia didn't grow the way you wanted her to.

>rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Search?query=witch gene
Reminder that the wiki has objectively wrong translations. It's not a definitive source.

Just go to the FC wiki

Who said perfect? She's becoming a better person, someone who stands on her feet. The previous Emilia was a persona that she crafted from falsehoods.
Nowhere in all that I imply she's perfect and that only in perfection is it ok to love her.

>Their romance would have been fine even if Emilia didn't grow the way you wanted her to.

>I don't understand this concept of "This character has to be perfect for them to be loved by MC!"

Subaru loves Rem and she's not perfect and nobody complains about it.

People actually praise her for her imperfections. Which is weird, especially on Sup Forums.

>romance fine with Emilia
Even the author disagrees with you.

You are nitpicking the "perfect" crap when that's not the main issue. It's trying to pick for the characters you're reading about and ranting on the Internet about it because "but muh Patrasche is a better waifu for Subaruh".
"Love" the way it works isn't a conscious action and he's already on a higher stage (there are several stages to "love") when it comes to Emilia, since that mentality of "For Emilia" was always omnipresent from the start to now.
I don't think that matters in any way to my point. Even after she "shines" in arc 5, their relationship doesn't go anywhere.

>"Love" the way it works isn't a conscious action and he's already on a higher stage (there are several stages to "love") when it comes to Emilia, since that mentality of "For Emilia" was always omnipresent from the start to now.
What are you even trying to say? People dislike their relationship because of the broken promises, the memeflirting, the "hiding my weak side" thing and that their relationship didn't go anywhere after the kiss in over a year. Why should anyone support that relationship romance wise?

If anything, Emilia is being pushed pretty hard, considering she does'nt even seem that interested in him besides getting his help and her empathy for him.
But she's been jealous at times, so when Rem wakes up that's bound to have an impact on her.

Not even he knows what he's saying anymore, but this is Sup Forums and hence he will not reflect on it and instead lash out stubbornly.

Because it's Subaru's choice, not yours. Disliking their relationship is one thing, wishing for another choice despite everything that happened until now is idiotic.

I think he has a problem with the fact that you're criticizing their relationship in the first place because he thinks that's none of the readers business I guess

>When you're too retarded to understand simple English.

>Because it's Subaru's choice, not yours
It's the authors choice.

>wishing for another choice despite everything that happened until now is idiotic.
The other choice is better because of what happened.

>he would improve subaru\emilia relationship more just that

He would, obviously. But I believe those improvements'd likely be made on the friendship between those two rather than their romantic relationship. Of course Tappei could have let Subaru act less cringey every time he's in front of Emilia, but I think doing so would go against Tappei's intention of demonstrating the shallowness and lack of actual bonding and chemistry in Subaru and Emilia's relationship. So for the time being, all of Subaru's cringeworthy stuffs should be better off seen as a gradual built-up to his next major development that is to become mature and considerate over his actions and begin to treat Emilia like an actual girl with respect to her own feelings and agenda as opposed to forcing everything on Emilia, such as making many aggressive efforts just to selfishly make Emilia fall in love without paying attention to whether she really wants his love or appreciates it, etc.

It's fucking fiction. If the author doesn't want us to dislike their relationship then he should've written it differently

>It's the authors choice.
Which is the same thing. I thought that was pretty obvious.
>The other choice is better because of what happened.
That's not how the author/Subaru feels though.

E.g. It's like crying about a character not doing something the same way you would have done it, despite the fact the author told you explicitly that the character is either incapable or its not in his character and a change is too radical/too fast. Or a specific example was during the first wave of popularity of Re:Zero, when you'd see normalfags crying that Subaru wouldn't act the same way we know Roswaal acts.

Maybe we're just not allowed to want something better for Emilia?
C-can I at least still keep my Rem/Emilia crack pairing?

The issue isn't disagreement, it's intolerance despite it being a completely valid, in-character, in-universe choice.
It's the idea that he has "better" choices, despite the fact that the character/author does not think the same way you do in a case in which there is no way to "choose", e.g. romance.

You do know that the author has shittalked about Subaru and Emilia's relationship right? Even calling him incompetent for not choosing Rem?

Subaru is not incapable to treat his love interests with respect and reflect the fact that he loves them with his actions. Just compare to how Subaru treats Rem to Emilia. There's this contrast you can't overlook and using excuses like "he's incapable" or "he doesn't think that way" would work if there wasn't another love interest besides Emilia but there's one.

REMILIA!

Pretty sure everyone wants something better for Emilia. But I have absolutely no clue what this guy is trying to prove .

>despite the fact that the character/author does not think the same way you do
Please don't use the word "fact" if you can't back up your claims. The author never said that he likes their relationship or thinks that it's good.

It would be better if they swapped their roles in this art. Just saying.

They swap roles. In bed.

Where? And if he claimed he's incompetent for not choosing Rem, that means he already made a choice. It's exactly what I told you.
Unless you're not using his phrasing, which makes you a moron.

It's also pretty stupid to claim that if an author couples two characters, he also has to love the pairing or love the characters. I don't believe any of you on the matter with Emilia since he's been known to be an Emiliafag too.

>Clutz teacher
>Reliable girlfriend

It sounds about right.

>I don't believe any of you on the matter with Emilia since he's been known to be an Emiliafag too

Someone hasn't seen the Q&As, hold on I'll sift through them for you.

You dumb hypocrite. He doesn't have to be an emiliaship supporter just because he's an emiliafag. Get beaten by your own logic.

>Get beaten by your own logic.
user, don't be a dimwit. I just said that it doesn't matter how an author feels about the pairings or characters, their fate doesn't have to be dictated by that.
Tappei's love for Emilia does show since he's deleting a lot of shit about Rem in the LN, making it seem as if he wants to pair Subaru with Emilia.
But that's another can of worms, my issue here is that I don't believe you on him saying he doesn't like Subaru x Emilia when his actions as author seem contradictory.
Maybe my favorite Subaru x Satella pairing will actually come to fruition.

I don't think Tappei is pushing Rem too much. Rem is presently inactive. She can't do anything, yet it has to be maintained that Subaru still loves her and hasn't forgotten her.

All of that must be done from Subaru's side. He has to be shown thinking about her, or else Rem would be forgotten.

I've also added him supporting Subaru and Rem together as well if you don't mind

>Q: Aldebaran was previously a mercenary; how is his loyalty?
>A: It’s unusually high. Giving the friendship between the royal candidates and their attendants, in rough order: Crusch - Ferris > Priscilla - Al > Anastasia - Julius > Emilia - Subaru > Felt - Reinhard. Emilia - Subaru might be a little higher at the end of Arc 4.

----

>54. Among the cast, Rem loves Subaru the most.
>29. (SPOILERS) So far in the entire setting, Subaru only chooses suicide when its 'To Save Rem'. Unless it's an IF route, there is no chance he will ever pick suicide for personal gain/happiness.
>30. Subaru becomes totally worthless when there is no way to save Rem.

-----

>Q: Subaru has Rem, but why doesn’t he make a move when she’s that cute? Is he perhaps….
>A: Is he perhaps→incompetent.

---

>Q: How well do the members of the various royal candidate’s camps get along?
>Emilia - Subaru are friends like a boy and girl in elementary school.

Also this

>Q: If Subaru grew up without ever going to the other world, would he live on without having an occupation? What would happen to Subaru if he went through “a life in a different world starting from no occupation” sort of thing? Specifically speaking, if he were to be a middle-aged man with views of a high school student that tried to rush into the different world, he would probably fall into nothing but despair, huh.
>A: Nope. If he never went to the other world he would get scolded by Kenichi(his father) around the time he’d graduated high school and would withdraw from being a hikikomori. Kenichi would then support Subaru by rehabilitating him in his workplace. After about 2 years, he would enter university, graduate as a loner, become a working adult, and with stability of those reasonably essential qualities, he would honestly be living life as a full-fledged member of society, and then he would cling on to a kouhai with such a heart that-a Rem kind of heart-she would find his incompetence cute. They would have a normal marriage, and then he would live a suitably happy life until he died. There’s no way his dad would continue to be that irresponsible towards his son, you know?

. Among the cast, Rem loves Subaru the most.
I think I saw the full version of that one once. He answered it like it was obvious.

This is called confirmation bias, people put too much value in the broken promises (or better, the ones on arc 3 where he apologizes for and feels bad about it) and that line from arc 5 where he projects the future about the relationship as evidence of his relationship going bad than other evidences of him working for her love, etc. I know that some anons like Emilia and dislike the relationship, but sometimes people just uses some ambiguous information to confirm what they already believe, like they do with QAs.

>Tappei's love for Emilia does show since he's deleting a lot of shit about Rem in the LN, making it seem as if he wants to pair Subaru with Emilia.

You do know that he is also deleting scenes of EMilia form the LN as well right? The elevens who read the LN made jokes that she is missing again and Echidna is now the true heroine.

She barely had any scenes in the WN version of that volume, there wasn't much to delete anyway

Which scenes ? and he is adding scenes that is good for her character so far, better than before.

Yeah but you saying that he wants the Subaru and Emilia ship to sail further why would you deletes scenes of Emilia when there are so few already?

Such as? Well, I already know you're gonna list the end of arc 3 but what else other than that.

>people put too much value in the broken promises

Keeping promises you made with your lover is the foundation for a serious relationship. You make this promises because you want to keep them and prove how serious you're about what you say but Subaru breaks them nonetheless. It's not like he can't keep them, he just doesn't want to or doesn't care about them ans this says a lot about their relationship.

>that's not how the author feels
It's funny that in order to make a point in Remfags being abusive you're throwing the author under the bus by implying he's a bad writer

huh, nothing from the end of Arc 3

>2) Emilia seems more proactive/assertive in doing things compared to WN Emilia (e.g. asking Frederica about the Sanctuary while Subaru talks to Beatrice, conversation with the Arlam Village hostages, takes Subaru’s hands instead of him taking hers when entering Sanctuary).

Also the scene with the old lady where Emilia communicates better her motives and tries to befriend the villagers, this is essencial for her character as royal candidate.

Can we just come to some conclusions? We know that the author intended for Emilia and Subaru to have #1 relationship status, but I don't think he ever intended for Rem to gain so much popularity. Why does he want Emilia #1, well it has to do with Satella, Envy, and comments about Emilia being a vessel; also them looking like her is no coincidence.

Now he's in a pickle, because what he wants to do is equalize Rem and Emilia's relationships, or sink Emilia and then bring her back up again. I just started Arc 5, and Arc4 did little to change my perspective on Rem being less than Emilia. Although, the bedside scenes were good, but there wasn't much exchange between them like what the MC had with Rem. Plus, she's 14.

oops, meant to

>him supporting Subaru and Rem
Is it because of:
>Q: Subaru has Rem, but why doesn’t he make a move when she’s that cute? Is he perhaps….
>A: Is he perhaps→incompetent.
"Why won't Subaru do anything to Rem if he can (since Rem would let him, etc)?"
"Because he's incompetent."

user is right . This is pure confirmation bias. You're also trying to push a Subaru x Emilia friendship.
This is more confirmation bias.
Are you even serious?
He literally goes to Rem to make her elope with him in the last loop, wanting her to abandon Emilia and Ram and overall be a dick. He himself says he didn't think of her own feelings on the matter and went with it.

Subaru was being a little bitch all of arc 3 and then he regretted it.
That never happened, user. Feeling strongly about your characters and their pairings isn't signs of being a bad author. Unless the pairing does not work in-universe, in-character, etc.
>Plus, she's 14.
Do you have down syndrome, user? This is the best way to show it to us.
How does that even matter to Subaru?

I'm not that guy, was just confused on what's left to delete.

>people put too much value in the broken promises
Yeah, people like Emilia

>shipwars

You faggots are the worst

>She's 14
You would know that state she has the mentality of a 14 year old, in spite of being 118 years old, which would make sense when dealing with emotions as complex as relationships. I never said it was a problem for Subaru kun, but her inability to be assertive with her feelings towards Subaru is a problem. Are you sure I'm the one that has downsyndrome?

I really don't know what the fuck anyone is talking about anymore.

>he just doesn't want to or doesn't care about them ans this says a lot about their relationship.

But so far it's not the case, In arc 3 he didn't even confessed yet, and yes he was acting as an absolute retard because he wanted to protect her, she accepted her apologize and all, but in Arc 4 was different, he asserted that he wanted to keep the promise, but he didn't for matters not said yet (or it was because the blue crystal, he didn't said yet) so it was not because he didn't cared, he had to attend matters important for their survival/plan.

It's because some anons are too asinine to understand a simple point. Fucking hell, if I wanted to talk to normalfags, I would have went to Leddit.

>The same waifuwar posts as 4 days ago

>He literally goes to Rem to make her elope with him in the last loop, wanting her to abandon Emilia and Ram and overall be a dick. He himself says he didn't think of her own feelings on the matter and went with it.

what, why are you worked up with Rem when we're talking about Emilia ? Subaru loves Rem, and Rem loves him back, this is a fact, that doesn't mean that because of this Subaru doesn't love Emilia, you understand the difference, right ?
And in the last loop of Arc 3 he was desperate, and he though he could do nothing about the situation, you know that, saying that he abandoned everyone because he didn't cared is a logic that could be used to Rem about Ram as well and everyone knows that isn't true.