Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon

What was Kanna about to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

r5---sn-p5qlsn7y.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?id=9350bd7911d5daaf&itag=22&source=webdrive&requiressl=yes&ttl=transient&pl=16&mime=video/mp4&lmt=1487233198018180&ip=50.111.39.225&ipbits=0&expire=1487276879&sparams=expire,id,ip,ipbits,itag,lmt,mime,mm,mn,ms,mv,pl,requiressl,source,ttl&signature=28FA1A0050846573C5361F268328E2C1D07CDA53.3512FA5A9F1AEFDAFF4C9421388CD352E19D7ABF&key=cms1&app=explorer&kparams=NTAuMTExLjM5LjIyNQ&upx=TW96aWxsYS81LjAgKExpbnV4OyBBbmRyb2lkIDUuMTsgWFQxMjU0IEJ1aWxkL1NVNFRMLTQ5KSBBcHBsZVdlYktpdC81MzcuMzYgKEtIVE1MLCBsaWtlIEdlY2tvKSBDaHJvbWUvNTUuMC4yODgzLjkxIE1vYmlsZSBTYWZhcmkvNTM3LjM2&cms_redirect=yes&mm=31&mn=sn-p5qlsn7y&ms=au&mt=1487263412&mv=m
twitter.com/AnonBabble

eat her, the whole ending of the story will be with the dragons eating the humans

Put a mini Kanna inside Saikawa.

all I wanna know is where are all the fags saying KyoAni was not sexualizing this shit

Is Kanna always nopan or did she go commando to seduce Saikawa in her own house?

Hold hands

pomf, what are we going to do on the bed?

Why would she even need to do something extra to seduce Saikawa? Saikkawa already seems thoroughly seduced.

あめあめあーめっ、あめあめあ~め

What's with the triple suicide?

This fucking episode.
And next week's the beach.

I like how honest they were with the title.

Agreed. Though I'm not sure how they can top this week.

this is the fucking one of the best shows ive watched from the past few seasons, god bless

If you make these brown, do they become a symbole of hate or is it still a rain charm?

Help, I can't tell if Kanna is cute or manipulative lesbian

It's called being alpha, user.

The beach chapter was surprisingly comfy though.

They are the people who lie to themselves that Kyoani isn't a fan pandering studio that doesn't care about standards. They are also the same people who tried to say Hibike Euphonium isn't just a trashy Yuri pandering show.

The manga was already trashy and about lesbians, it was obviously going to make for a trashy show.

>you will never be a loli lesbian who entered puberty early in elementary school and has their lap sat in by a loli dragon who has sex with you at the ripe age of 9 losing your virginity before her mom does

>in an episode with /ll/ and /ss/ it was the autistic hikki dragon that stole the show

Why is Faf-kun so perfect?

All lesbians are manipulative by definition

She isn't manipulating anything, Riko literally wanted to fuck her from the start

U N D E R T O N E S

Is the oppai loli going to be in the anime?

She's best girl so she fucking better be

Maidragon is literally begging for asanagi doujins.

Can you be a lolicon if you're a loli yourself?

Yeah, everyone on a Sup Forums is a cute little girl and yet a lolicon at the same time.

So if Kanna wanted to be close to someone like Tooru and Kobayashi, just what on earth are they doing in front of that child?

That picture implies nothing though.
We don't really know what Kanna wanted to do, maybe hug, or lick and such.

Lap sitting

>That picture implies nothing though

Thanks for your input, Walk-Home-Gently-kun.

who?

I thought Shouta was a girl the entire time until this episode.

Kanna is not a perv. Everybody knows this. So that blank is probably something a pure and innocent loli would think off. Kanna is a pure loli anyways. Did I mention how pure Kanna is?

I didn't expect to like Takiya + Fafnir as much as I do since I'm not a yaoifag but they're great.

When should the sea dragon girl appear?

Next episode is the beach one so I'm guessing that one.

Yes because Japan censors the words "hug" and "lick" all the time.

>shota's name is Shouta

They know what they are doing.

There goes Kanna again, sprouting words she doesn't understand because she hears it from the bad adults.

Dragons hug and lick all the time, it's a normal thing for them.

dumb nameshitter

kobayashi looks cute in this cut

Face it Kanna is pure and will always be asaintly, pure, cute loli that needs to be protected from the sexual deviants (like Saikawa).

As expected of KyoAni.

If I don't see a translated Lucoa shota doujin within a month I'll be furious.

I wish Lucoa would wear a sling bikini instead.

Kobayashi always looks cute.

>Loli
>Yuribait
>Yaoibait
>ss
>handholding

I'm not complaining, I'm actually surprised it has this much, what else is missing?

>loli yuribait

Fucking dropped. Can't believe KyoAni would be this low.

See you next week.

Nope,another two more episode

I like how they just animated something they like for fun.

>be a main character
>only appear for a couple episodes
Poor Elma, this is something they should have gone anime original for.

>Elma
>main character

HOW CAN ONE GIRL BE THIS LUCKY?

Lord Jesus the things that swimsuit on Lucoa is doing to my dick.

always nice to see pure friendship develop between two girls.

friends.

You should come over to Kemono

>That swimsuit top

She has to stop going overkill. Shota won't survive.

I want a room this comfy. Goddamn. Why are anime rooms always the best?

I want to spill my seed in Kanna and raise her baby

>/ss/, /ll/ and fujobait all in one episode
>Didn't even hit the fanservice episode yet
Looks like based Godani saved anime again.

Was Kanna going to kissu?

>ywn have your own maid dragon.
>ywn have a THICC loli dragon that wants to ______ you.
>ywn have a house wife faf-kun to play and discuss vidya after work.
I've never been so jealous of anime charcters before.

Kanna will be the one raising the child because you would die before it reaches it`s teens.

I will accept this death, i will die peacefully with the memory of our passionate lovemaking in my heart

How old is Kanna?

DON'T FAP TO UNDERAGE FEATHERED LIZARDS

Old enough to take sexual initiative

FAP TO EVERYBODY

A couple of hundred years, which is still young for a dragon.

That's not how it works, a dragon's sense of time is different.

FAP TO KOBAYASHI ONLY

Cute.

I want Kanna's butt in my face too.

She just wanted to tell her that she's a dragon

r5---sn-p5qlsn7y.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?id=9350bd7911d5daaf&itag=22&source=webdrive&requiressl=yes&ttl=transient&pl=16&mime=video/mp4&lmt=1487233198018180&ip=50.111.39.225&ipbits=0&expire=1487276879&sparams=expire,id,ip,ipbits,itag,lmt,mime,mm,mn,ms,mv,pl,requiressl,source,ttl&signature=28FA1A0050846573C5361F268328E2C1D07CDA53.3512FA5A9F1AEFDAFF4C9421388CD352E19D7ABF&key=cms1&app=explorer&kparams=NTAuMTExLjM5LjIyNQ&upx=TW96aWxsYS81LjAgKExpbnV4OyBBbmRyb2lkIDUuMTsgWFQxMjU0IEJ1aWxkL1NVNFRMLTQ5KSBBcHBsZVdlYktpdC81MzcuMzYgKEtIVE1MLCBsaWtlIEdlY2tvKSBDaHJvbWUvNTUuMC4yODgzLjkxIE1vYmlsZSBTYWZhcmkvNTM3LjM2&cms_redirect=yes&mm=31&mn=sn-p5qlsn7y&ms=au&mt=1487263412&mv=m
ep 3 of the dub is out

that's a lot of link

How would Saikawa react if she finds out that Kanna's a dragon

I tried using a link shortener but it got marked as spam and wouldn't let me post, sue me

Eat her pussy

>They are also the same people who tried to say Hibike Euphonium isn't just a trashy Yuri pandering show.
(You)

>those voices
>mfw

ame ame aamee, ame ame ame~

I feel like this anime is what Nyaruko-san should have been. Instead of having the main character be a boy with a vagina allergy, they just made the main character a girl who doesn't happen to be gay. It's more logical and therefore less distracting.

This was probably the best piece of Chinese animation I've ever seen

Is this even legal?

if dragons can shapeshift then why doesn't Tohru shapeshift into a man so that Kobayashi can feel attraction towards her

Do people seriously watch that shit? How can you deal with the voices being so jarringly different from the original JP voices?

>they're not that different

Other than Tooru and Kobayashi having the completely wrong pitch and tone to their voices, along with Kobayashi not sounding like an old fart.

You wouldn`t mate with a Frenchmen, would you?

Garbage