Why do millennials want more government control?

Why do millennials want more government control?

>tattoos

why

something about black people needing help because we were mean to them, idk fucking just kill us

Because Capitalism has failed them? Now they can experience the failure of other systems so they can swallow the final red pill. It’s all a giant pile of shit.

Typical leftist cognitive fallacy that allows them to fall into what Trotsky termed "Bonapartism". They've drunk the 'humanist equality of outcome' kool-aid and have a long list of equal outcomes they want but haven't stopped to think about the absolutely paradoxical level of power a bureau would require to enforce said equality.

>1789

Because they were educated by cultural marxists who were careful not to teach them critical reasoning or how to educate themselves on a topic.

why do boomers like to generalize to extremes?

A non-retarded post from a leaf!

because they know better than to be lolbertarians

gibs

If I were a loser, I'd want the government to do everything for me too.

Becuase commies have taken over the education system and turned it against out country to create a generation of superficial, lazy, gibmeday based social obsessed robots.

They want communism.. and at the same time... anarchy. It's a very tricky thought but somehow they make it work in their heads.

because they don’t know shit. i look around at my peers and think where the fuck did you come from.

You will be spared during the day of the rake.

The fuck is wrong with Millennials period?

Surogate parenting

Most have mental disorders or come from single parent housholds and are used to being given everything by their parents, who never expected their children to contribute. Now that the children are grown, they remain mentally childish and believe the government should give them everything their parents had provided them in the past

>Why do millennials want more government control?

ineffective parenting and weak men. they're desperate for a firm daddy

I don't know, but a lot of Millennials on Sup Forums seem to hate themselves -- Millennials making up the majority of Sup Forums, of course.

Because they grew up without fathers.

Define 'more government control'

They are clueless, lazy and unambitious.

When all you want to do is eat "tendies", smoke dope and play with your phone all day, this is what you get.

@153531565
hey shareblue, whaddup? cravin dat (you)s like you crave for foreign dicks?

Outsourcing. They want the government to fix problems instead of them actively trying to make their community better. That said, making one's community better is nearly impossible, so I get it.

Because they're too accustomed to parental control and want to gov to take over that role when they leave their parents house.

She got ugly when she got older, shame.

It's not communism that they want. They just want resources. They go two routes; careerist women utilize the perks offered to them to displace men in the workplace and then the stupider women want more resources diverted to them via government power. Think alimony.

Both options need to be severed completely before women become dependent on men again, and therefore submissive.

she became hooge

Their single mothers neglected them and didn’t take care of them so now they’re yo-yoing to the opposite side.

Wedding jeans

In absence of personal control over their lives, millennials will seek out a daddy figure to tell them to bend over a barrel and take it like a dirty slut.

this is why the #1 fantasy of millennial women is rape fantasy, and why there is a growing problem with young millennial men who want to be cucked, or who want to be dominated by women in the bedroom with artificial penises or torture devices.

Government is the ultimate daddy figure. He will provide for you, fuck you over, and you have to constantly act out to get his attention. The perfect dad for eternal children.

Because their bodies are not temples, they're inner-city buildings with facades asking for graffiti.

how dare you