I don’t know what’s happening anymore. I can’t tell if prophecies are real or just self-fulfilling bait...

I don’t know what’s happening anymore. I can’t tell if prophecies are real or just self-fulfilling bait. I can’t tell if pagans are stupid or just trolls. I can’t tell if sjws really are stupid or if they’re triggering whites into starting the fourth Reich. I don’t know if kikes refers to jews, Masons, Jesuits, or CIA. I don’t know if the white race is going to rise into glory again or just slowly die into eternal oblivion. All I know is I’m really confused and my head and my heart are in pain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cQq-lD-YoUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OHks2OPrdhc
youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY
youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_BJmzb_Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=10v1BJrYaA8
youtube.com/watch?v=KhDixsVpyx8
youtube.com/watch?v=QWbYne9LyFI
youtube.com/watch?v=cl0EwVR9YzE
youtube.com/watch?v=keaDk01sZT0
youtube.com/watch?v=bTPEkWp7RL4
youtube.com/watch?v=xj8DkPmKcJk
youtube.com/watch?v=-KqntgsB-co
youtube.com/watch?v=3IrxAWetwVw
youtube.com/watch?v=k-E03mLKbac
youtube.com/watch?v=wOLNgJ8N4pM
youtube.com/watch?v=WrnuyUjDyQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=_SDGBCo2dJE
youtube.com/watch?v=3LRjkjY0R9w
youtube.com/watch?v=sUycIhICA9M
youtube.com/watch?v=8Cll_yZcaZw
youtube.com/watch?v=DjnHw3pJ_7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ERPAtxMe_cM
youtube.com/watch?v=eyYRvJ6WYWY
youtube.com/watch?v=mC7hU8v53T4
youtube.com/watch?v=z-H73-YqXFE
youtube.com/watch?v=WIVmAX1p0Dw
youtube.com/watch?v=P2tE3Ak8omk
youtube.com/watch?v=FRqZbcMRdoI
youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q
youtu.be/n6qY37ktckU?t=112
youtu.be/67y2V3ksdlA?t=1270
library.flawlesslogic.com/dawn.htm
library.flawlesslogic.com/surya.htm
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=s6Mvcn5dAgg
youtube.com/watch?v=os_E_MXjnqs
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc
youtube.com/watch?v=IPGPsgDTW6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice schizo image

lurk moar

Have you ever read/listened to the Quran? This is an English audio interpretation if you haven't listened to it before.

youtu.be/cQq-lD-YoUQ

If you have an open-mind it will cure your pain inshallah.

Fuck off

As-salāmu ʿalaykum my nigga

I’ve been lurking for two years. I’ve seen nothing but everything getting worse and everyone promising a miraculous Nazi uprising.

READ SOME BOOKS!

...and kindly fuck off, thank you very much.

shadilay my friend, seek the truth..
youtube.com/watch?v=OHks2OPrdhc

not only that but also other tribes/clans have strongly rooted beliefs that:" the human decides his/her own fate before coming to the world" they also belief that the legendary human:" speaks to animals and can live in the sea or the sky".
finally the human finally knew that the immortality is " an illusion" and death is the certain immortality.
The only time the frog ever to be mentioned in Quran is at: Surat AL araf (133)
Allah said: "So We sent on them: the flood, the locusts, the lice, the frogs, and the blood (as a succession of) manifest signs, yet they remained arrogant, and they were of those people who were Mujrimun" (criminals, polytheists, sinners).
فَأَرْسَلْنَا عَلَيْهِمُ الطُّوفَانَ وَالْجَرَادَ وَالْقُمَّلَ وَالضَّفَادِعَ وَالدَّمَ آيَاتٍ مُفَصَّلَاتٍ فَاسْتَكْبَرُوا وَكَانُوا قَوْمًا مُجْرِمِينَ
the people whom ought to explain the Quran say " Pharaoh's people said to Moses: any miracle you show us just to make us think otherwise of how we think now is just going to make us believe in what we already believe in even more(we will stick to it), so we wont believe in you" they accused Moses soon afterwards that he is trying to charm them using magic.(the verse from Quran) Moses then asked them: " then why did you call it a verse? that means you believe that its from god!" they replied " we are just mocking and being sarcastic, we are just playing".. thus they deserved the punishment. Allah then "flooded them. the floods covered their houses, and the frogs came to "full fill " their mouths to the point where who ever talks the frogs will leap into their mouths as soon as they open it" and this is how Allah used frogs as method to punish the unbelievers(infidels).

youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY

youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_BJmzb_Sw

youtube.com/watch?v=10v1BJrYaA8

youtube.com/watch?v=KhDixsVpyx8

Kim Clement is a preacher who makes a ton of prophecies. Only thing is, I think this guy might actually be in secret societies. He talks about Trump. He talks about “The Giant” “The Giant of debt.” aka the Jews. He also talks about someone close to Trump who is young. Could this be Kushner? He says that what this man will do will SHOCK everyone. He is a genius. It really feels like we're watching something crazy Anons. This man also died before Trump became president.

America's next civil war will be triggered by media ideologues turning on their masters and bringing about a meeting of heaven and hell so fierce it will shake the Earth into ash.

What does he say about white future?

He says that you're a jewish shill because you care moure about (((ethnonationalism))) than true patriotism.

/thread

Oh, okay. I’m sorry.

What does the quran tell about the white face?

Dude why in the fuck would you think pagans are kikes? THEY ARE TELLING YOU CHRISTIANS WERE USED BY THE KIKES YOU DUMB FOOL
>muh divide and conquer
Yeah, christianity doesn't have 2000 different sects all saying they're the real shit while others are heretics who deserve death, right? Let's also ignore pagans are the only ones telling you to fight for blood & soil. Saying this is D&C is the same thing as saying Sup Forums is divide and conquer because it makes you hate normies

wdym white face?

Fuck off fag. Allah is Saturn. Deal with it

Actually the kikes worship the sun the moon and EL.

Allah is the moon.

YHWH is not Lucifer.

Jesus = INRI = YHWH

Get the fuck out of here filthy goat fucker, the only reason muslims hate jews is because of politics, because spiritually you're an Abrahamic slave. Islam is just as universalist as Christianity.
>but x country pagans are primitive!
Let them be, and if they starve that's their fault. Paganism doesn't erase natural selection. You should be caring about your own soil anyway, lest you become a rootless soul whose only purpose is the acquisition of wealth, i.e. average american

NO!

Muslim migrate Mecca and walk around a black cube. Saturn is the black cube. They walk around it counter clockwise like the Hexagram storm in Saturn's northern hemisphere. EL means Lord Almighty. All Abrahemic religions are Saturn worship. Your arguments are futile

Yes. What I'm saying is that YHWH = Saturn

But saturn is not lucifer.

Lucifer is the bringer of light.

it's the red suppository entering your rectum, and melting its toxic juices up your bloodstream brotha
relax and take it in

Oh yeah, Saturn. I’ve done some research into that and only found explanations for occult symbols, nothing foretelling of the future or what I can do to save anything. Maybe I’m just looking in the wrong place though. Where do I go for answers about the big picture?

Holographic Disclosure

1 youtube.com/watch?v=QWbYne9LyFI

2 youtube.com/watch?v=cl0EwVR9YzE

3 youtube.com/watch?v=keaDk01sZT0

4 youtube.com/watch?v=bTPEkWp7RL4

5 youtube.com/watch?v=xj8DkPmKcJk

6 youtube.com/watch?v=-KqntgsB-co

7 youtube.com/watch?v=3IrxAWetwVw

8 youtube.com/watch?v=k-E03mLKbac

9 youtube.com/watch?v=wOLNgJ8N4pM

10 youtube.com/watch?v=WrnuyUjDyQ8

11 youtube.com/watch?v=_SDGBCo2dJE

12 youtube.com/watch?v=3LRjkjY0R9w

13 youtube.com/watch?v=sUycIhICA9M

14 youtube.com/watch?v=8Cll_yZcaZw

The Unmasking

1 youtube.com/watch?v=DjnHw3pJ_7Y

2 youtube.com/watch?v=ERPAtxMe_cM

3 youtube.com/watch?v=eyYRvJ6WYWY

4 youtube.com/watch?v=mC7hU8v53T4

5 youtube.com/watch?v=z-H73-YqXFE

6 youtube.com/watch?v=WIVmAX1p0Dw

7 youtube.com/watch?v=P2tE3Ak8omk

8 youtube.com/watch?v=FRqZbcMRdoI

Watch this documentary series.

all wars are waged by excesses of young men
lurk moar and use your brainz and heart but not your dick except to procreate blue eyed blondes in holy matrimony

basically

The Jewish cabal who sacrifices people is more than 4000 years old.

>I can’t tell if pagans are stupid or just trolls
what did he meme by this

pagan larpers

the absolute state of pol

This is older than paganism.

>first minute
>jewish jabs at family and religion
/puke
get outta here

Its about killing off bloodlines (and thus gods aka Woden/whites)

How about sit down and watch it with the fucking context you moron.

the only real prophecy that we can trust is Bible prophecy. There are alot of old catholic prophecies that also came to pass as well.
Ask and you shall receive in this era though be careful you got so much info its hard to discern whats real and whats not !

>the only real prophecy that we can trust is Bible prophecy

Are you fucking retarded?

hey look at that- muslim psyops to appropriate the symbol of the far right.

You can have it. the plague of frogs is over (not talking about your psyops islam reinterpretation). You're just a dog chasing a car in one direction while the next plague bears down on you from the other.

Jesus saves

the context always appears in the subtext in the first moments better than it is explicited in the long winded development
i'm more trained than you imagine

All I could find is that the church and its attitude would change dramatically. I wish I could find any Catholic prophecies concerning whites. Do you know any?

>kaballah
no thank jew

if you wish to make
a post from scratch
you must first invent
the universe

WOW WOWW WOW WOWOWWOW He died September 23???
youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q
fugggg

Did you even read what I said. I said that Jews stole the kaballah from egypt retard.

WAIT....REALLY? It must have been september 23rd 2016 right?

Pledged to Odin, offered myself to myself.

Wanna see something else crazy? youtu.be/n6qY37ktckU?t=112

This is from the election when Trump was gifted the prayer shawl. The pastor who gifts it to him tell him to read Mark 9:23 (If you believe, then anything is possible)

9/23

September 23rd.

"The Jews" aren't real Jews. Most of the real Jews are lost to history. Their religion was the most prominent one in the area at the time, and so the "Jews" of today took the name of Judaism to cover up their satanic roots. History considers them "converts" but the wise know that they are serpents wearing the clothing of men.

Your common, every day street Jew is just a white person with eastern European Ashkenazi roots and has nothing to do with any of this unless they are very religious.

Palestinians are the most genetically Jewish people.

The wisest know not from whence spring
The roots of that ancient rood.

welcome to the internet new friend

get used to it... you may be here for a while

Looks like it, I guess he was never allowed to watch his prophecy come to pass.

There are 3 fundamental forces that drive our universe
>Inertia
conservation of mass/energy/etc
>Entropy
natures tendency towards chaos
>Symmetry
shit constantly repeats itself.

I'm convinced he was Plus Ultra and it wasn't a prophecy but it was planned. Still sad. How extremely sad.

Mass aka the material world is an illusion. Our reality is built on vibrations and light.

Tesla?

I wouldn't say it's an illusion. it's a certain structure of vibrations and light, but it's still a thing

>larping

wow good stuff

Now, you're REALLY gonna trip out.

youtu.be/67y2V3ksdlA?t=1270

>The way I try to define the President's foreign policy objectives to people is he really has two major foreign policy objectives. Peace and Prosperity.

>pagan larpers

kek, I watched this live and couldn't believe my fucking eyes
they cut the feed seconds later but it was too late, the whole world saw it
you can see in your link how they had to stitch together multiple sources to reconstruct the video

Trump has outjewed the jews so well it's amazing. Trump is going to be recorded in history as one of the most tactical person since Sun Tzu.

just read this OP

www.anintroductiontogod.com

it will lead you to the Truth

i remember the endless hours as a child in school, daycare, etc where we were expected to shut up and be entertained by that shitty toy. FUCK that toy.

kushner's crooked teeth make me feel slightly more confident in myself

how weird that he's talking to the guy who made power rangers

nailed it

Kek. Kushner does not have a lot of charisma, but he makes up for it with his brains I suspect.
I think what's more interesting about that is that the old Zionist Jew treats him with such disrespect and acts as if Kushner OWES IT to tell him what he wants to heaar.

>I’m really confused and my head and my heart are in pain.

This is the condition of most youth.

Some people try to take advantage of this, like the propagandists who have reached you through this site.

What is this place? I've spoken with many occultists, alphabetters, and even angels who directly responded to me in text word for word with something they've only told me in my head. What is this strange place?

Someone posted the Ankh overlayed on a sunrise over the ocean. That would be fitting with the Vedic classification of the dawn as a female, and the sun as a male. Interesting.

library.flawlesslogic.com/dawn.htm
library.flawlesslogic.com/surya.htm

Poor guy, says he's confused and people start posting runes about pagan gods.

kek

Also, everyone knows the secrets of the universe apparently, but they're all different. At least the Luciferian stuff is half consistent.

kek

Search within. You will find the path on this channel.

youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=s6Mvcn5dAgg
youtube.com/watch?v=os_E_MXjnqs
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc

can someone explain the vortex math meme to me?

This is what is known as gaslighting.

I unironically hate that fgt Sagan so much.

Also

youtube.com/watch?v=IPGPsgDTW6k