The current state of degeneracy

The current state of degeneracy
>2017
>Teaching 3-5 year olds what blowjobs are for sex education
>30 years later
>2047
>Actually bringing in sex workers to give a blowjob to a man in front of 3-5 year olds for sex education
>30 years later
>2077
>Nutting in your kids mouth for sex education
Soddom and Gommorah 2.0 right around the corner folks.

>Nutting in your kids mouth for sex education
hot

Why can't they just learn that when they're actually hitting puberty?

Oy vey GOYIM shut your fucking mouth. We're training the goy children for the upcoming goy shoah so we can round up the children for sex slavery in our harems.

Because when hormones start kicking and they are already biologically attracted to the opposite sex, you cannot easily convince them to take estrogen pills to become non-cis or whatever meme gender the teacher's agenda want them to be.
Brainwashing is the ABC of propaganda.

Catholic schools have done it for ages.

>touch this and you'll go blind
to
>if you want to enjoy anal sex, make sure to lube up properly

The Quebec Liberal Party is absolutely opposed to any kind of common sense. This is just a form of FUCK YOU DAD of old people still in rebellion against the values of their parents

>2077
>reach peak degeneracy just in time for the nuclear apocalypse

Based Quebec parenting our children for us so we don't have to

Tbh at this point parents are pretty outdated, when you have children you should just forfeit them to the state so you have more time to work

yhea, we especially bothered the anglos when we passed bill 62

In Ontario it is happening aswell too. Thank the lesbien cunt Wynne.

Fucking disgusting people.

Homeschool it is.

If you are opposed to this just for reasons of "muh nanny state" then you're an idiot

Hey kids today we learn about gender fluidity. You can be a boy or a girl no problem. Infarct we can can make one or the other. It's totally normal and not any merchant plot.

>sex ed
>nutting in mouths

What the fuck sex ed did you have?

Yes but think about how good these kids will be at sucking dick. We could be the next Thailand.

What the fuck

lol go fuck yourself leaf

If your kid sees an ad for french fries and asks you for french fries you fucking tell them no and teach them how to deal with not always getting what they want. I don't need the fucking government to ban ads because I'm a shitty parent who can't tell their kids no

It generally went like this:

>traditional understanding: children are a natural product of sex, so get married
>60s to maybe 2010: the purpose of sex is to avoid pregnancy
>2010 to 2015: here's how to suck dick
>2015 to present: you can be a woman if you want

>I don't need the fucking government to ban ads because I'm a shitty parent who can't tell their kids no
considering how fat you people are, perhaps you should

stop being pedophobic, bigot. how else should the kids learn consent and how to give uncle a blowjob?

>leaf

cherrypicking does you no credit

>the government shouldn't forbid corporations from preying on people because I myself would like to do this. Did I mention myself? I love myself.

>Quebec is bas-

Nous vivons en pitre monde

The Quebec Liberal Party and the Parti Quebecois do their best to fuck over the people

It's pandering 101, look at the "bonjour/hi" fiasco. What a fucking moron to side with CAQ and PQ on that issue, it shows Liberals just go with the wind and will say whatever people want to hear.

I'm waiting for when they start teaching about faggot sex and all the Muslims get pissed and start protesting. Can't wait to see how to media will spin that one.

>that last point
F-fucking degenerates!

Small compilation of degeneracy

TOP KEK, MUTT BTFO

>2047
>2077
Do you unironically believe the current neo-liberal world order will survive the next decade?
Once they lose their grip on power every single faction on the face of the planet will be going for their throats, the extinction of the leftist is almost guaranteed.