What the fuck is wrong with catholics?

What the fuck is wrong with catholics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IymxMidkyI4
youtube.com/watch?v=vZRoOx5L0DE
vatican.va/roman_curia/pontifical_councils/chrstuni/documents/rc_pc_chrstuni_doc_31101999_cath-luth-joint-declaration_en.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>that animosity towards kids
Jesus

interesting that google reverse search brings up reddit and 9gag

What's with the obviously Orthodox Icon in the obviously Catholic Church?

And shouldn't a Pole be able to answer your question?

Oh, yes... the Pervert Brazilian Priest.
One more reason to not be Catholic.

You expect South American churches to be civil ?

>Let the kids come to me

I'm as anti-sandnigger as the next guy, but I'm sure there is a good reason for what he is doing.

lol wtf is that? lmao

where did you find this

He gives them a slight smack to remind them they need to be willing to suffer to be a soldier for Christ.

This is how you raise kids not to be soy boys and thots.

That guy definitely diddles some of those kids, it's all part of the programming of them from a young age to tolerate abuse.

le gatholic priest xdddddddddddddddddd

top kek

"Catholic Priest does stuff XD"

14 quintillion up votes on kikeit

why do they do this?

Cause is lulzy.

>cum here, you little shit, lel
>hehehe, just some friendly banter, you little shit
Seems like a cool guy. Don't know what you want.

I know a lot of you are autistic so you have trouble recognizing human emotion, so let me tell you that this was in playful and in good nature.

tough love
i'm sorry you lack it

Hahahaha the one kid who is like "fuck that i'm not getting hit"

this is playful, the priest knows all the kids are little shits.

What in the seven fucks

>the dark kid with jewfro trying to avoid it
>gets the "fakeout" and thrown across the floor at the last second

fuckin' slavs bro, fuckin slavs x]

Parents gave that, mate. Didn't need a pedophile in a dress to do it for them.

oui oui

>Repent and believe in the gospel you little shits
That's what it looks like to me

Show me this in the Bible.

>this is playful
playful is what happens when he is in the box with them later

lol

i hate kids and all, but i really rather not touch them, disciplining children is the parents' job, so unless i'm getting paid i ain't doin the work yknahmeanbloodson
i aint inta gratuity

Like most religious people, they are fucked in the head.

its how you abuse children you good little goy
you will defend anything someone with "authority" does wont you

I've never seen this done in a church before

t. Catholic

Catholics don't follow the bible as a primary source. Protestants do.

lel

Show me where in the Bible it details what a Protestant worship service is supposed to look like. Show me where in the Bible it says that our doctrine is supposed to come from scripture alone. And don't give me 2 Timothy 3:16 because that isn't what it says. It says scripture is good to equip the man of God for all good works - it doesn't say doctrine is supposed to come from scripture alone.

Oh and then there's this:
"You see that a person is justified by works and not by faith alone." James 2:24
>not by faith alone

also this

I had this done to me when I was a kid. It was always done by the same young priest. We called him "popychacz" (pusher) because he shoved us around.

religious people are all fucking stupid.

>wait a minute, that nose

>protestantism
not even once
youtube.com/watch?v=IymxMidkyI4

>posting r/atheism memes from 2007

I hope this isn't done seriously

We're justified to man by our works and to the lord by grace alone. How can you believe that we earn our way into heaven?

For Jesus christ can't you do anything right?

youtube.com/watch?v=vZRoOx5L0DE
that's not even the worst example of Protestantism.

youve been here since 2007 lmao, also the only thing im serious about is that religious people are all stupid.

>How can you believe that we earn our way into heaven?
Catholics don't believe that. Protestants just insist on this stupid straw man, even in the face of quotations by Magisterial teaching saying the complete opposite.

I've done this like fifty times before, and Protestants always just respond with, "durr b-but it doesn't mean what it says hurr catholics teach that salvation is like scales where one side of good works has to outweigh the other side of sins durr"

Read these quotations carefully:
vatican.va/roman_curia/pontifical_councils/chrstuni/documents/rc_pc_chrstuni_doc_31101999_cath-luth-joint-declaration_en.html

By grace alone, in faith in Christ's saving work and not because of any merit on our part, we are accepted by God and receive the Holy Spirit, who renews our hearts while equipping and calling us to good works.

Such a faith is active in love and thus the Christian cannot and should not remain without works. But whatever in the justified precedes or follows the free gift of faith is neither the basis of justification nor merits it.

kek based

hes beating little shitskin kids, based AF

>James 2:24
In the eyes of the Lord. The chapter is kinda clear my man.

>it doesn't say doctrine is supposed to come from scripture alone
"Do not add or remove from the Word of God".

The distinction of salvation by works or salvation by faith was made in the context of teaching against the heresy of the Judaizers - who the Early Church had a council against in Jerusalem in AD 50 (Acts 14 I believe). The works that they were talking about weren't just "things that you do" in general, but specifically pertained to the "works of the law", or the law of Moses. It has to be seen in the original context.

These works of the law that they were talking about were intrinsically tied to justifying a man's soul before God - it was why they existed in the first place.

Just as the works of the law the Apostles were preaching against as the only way to achieve salvation (which was the heresy of the Judaizers) wasn't about "anything you can do" and specifically pertained to works of the law, the faith that they advocated as a partial replacement weren't the rejection of "anything you can do".

There are still things that you need to do that fell under faith for the early Christians that do not fall under the works of the Old Testament law. All of them are "faith" - which is believing on the Lord Jesus Christ. But if you are going to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, you have to do what he said - like be baptized.
"The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:" - 1 Peter 3:21
Baptism now saves you. But an intellectual belief also saves you. Christ's death on the Cross also saves you. Living according to that moral law saves you. These are not all separate paths to justification - but one and the same path.

Thomas Aquinas compared it to a sculpture. What is the cause of the sculpture? The idea of the sculpture, the sculptor, the chisel, or the act of sculpting? Certainly without any of these pieces, the sculpture could not be made - and they are all part of the same thing: the cause of the sculpture.

>By grace alone, in faith in Christ's saving work
Amen, then why are you adding to Christ's work by requiring sacraments, baptism and other works? No Biblical.

>"Do not add or remove from the Word of God."
That also doesn't say that all doctrine is supposed to come from scripture. Nowhere does scripture claim this.

>In the eyes of the Lord.
Exactly. It is talking about justification - which doesn't happen by faith alone. It takes more than intellectual belief in God to be saved.

"Baptism, which corresponds to this, now saves you, not as a removal of dirt from the body but as an appeal to God for a good conscience, through the resurrection of Jesus Christ," - 1 Peter 3:21
>baptism now saves you
This comes directly from the scriptures.

Also, how do you back up the claim that the sacraments aren't Biblical in light of John chapter 6 and the Lord's Supper, where Jesus clearly created a sacrament and commanded us to do it in remembrance of Him?

It seems that we are not adding to Christ's work - but you are subtracting from it.

From Mark 7:

>6 He said to them, “Isaiah prophesied rightly about you hypocrites, as it is written, ‘This people honors me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me; 7 in vain do they worship me, teaching human precepts as doctrines.’

Sola Scriptura is not found in the Bible, and is thus a human precept that Protestants teach as doctrine. Explicitly condemned by the Bible

if you're not a catholic or orthodox christian, what's even the point of being christian you're just making shit up

"So then, brothers, stand firm and hold to the traditions that you were taught by us, either by our spoken word or by our letter." - 2 Thessalonians 2:15
>either by our spoken word or by our letter
Scriptural proof for extra-scriptural doctrines taught by the Apostles.

hes hoping he accidentaly gets head from one of them

thats all you got as an argument for religion? appeals to emotion?

We like to force our kids to interact with stranger males in dresses?

>That also doesn't say that all doctrine is supposed to come from scripture.
The Bible is the Word of God. God's word doesn't come from human beings, especially when it majorly contradicts Scripture.

>It is talking about justification - which doesn't happen by faith alone. It takes more than intellectual belief in God to be saved.
In the eyes of MAN. Read the Scripture. "Abraham were justfied by works, BUT NOT BEFORE GOD".

Also, James 2 is speaking about being justified in man's eyes, because when he gives the example of someone being profited, he says that the OTHER WOMAN asking for food is not being profited. The person who had faith but not works just wishes her on her merry way, but she still profits from her faith by being saved.

Honestly you just hate the Bible that's why you believe the way you believe.

>This is how you raise kids not to be soy boys and thots.

it's kinda fruity

user far as I'm aware your not an actual atheist

Atheism
Because being a total dickwad makes you be less of a Fedora Wearing Fatso.

1. That's an Orthodox Church.
2. What the Hell is he doing even

Only as much as you project.

fucking delusional freaks. kys catholics

Ruski fuck with proxy.

The Whole "Priests are Pedophiles" was created by Atheists in order to attack religion and distract people from the fact that most criminals are atheists.

disgusting. they have a serpent building for a reason

I'm sure glad i'm not one of the parents of you.

Vatican II

I think TAA's penis might be bigger than mine. Should I kill myself?

Guys, if you knew who the Anti-Christ is, but nobody else does, so if you kill him you go to jail, would you do it?

How do you know the size of it, did you look at it? Did you touch it? Did you suck it?

There's pictures of it floating around.

God damn that's gay.

illogical. not a spiritual question. we are supposed to test the spirits. is the antichrist a nephilim? no. youre confusing everything. it says he gets a wound and heals himself. so it's not about what you imply

The sacraments ARE Christ's works. Also, Christianity is not supposed to be "biblical". The idea that Christianity is a "religion of the book", like islam or judaism, is a modern invention (protestantism).

Another bitch ass bong advocating that everyone else decrease their test levels to the British standard

>Let the kids come to me
>And let me cum on them.
>In the name of the Virgin Mary and the Lord,
>Amen
- Every catholic.

Christianity is a reality and if the sacraments make up for "not being" Biblical because they are of Christ. Then circumcision would be a mandate. And it is not

>THAT WE TAUGHT
Also, it's referring to teaching the things by spoken word or by letter, aka preaching, writing books, etc. You're not supposed to make up your own stuff that's not from the Bible, lol.

Their religion makes them abuse children

Exactly, Catholics "teach for doctrine the commandments of men". Their things don't come from the Bible.

Doesn't the bible say that a married man cannot become a man of god? heretics

>no u

This was supposed to be the part where you showed me where the man-made doctrine of Sola Scriptura is found in the Bible

No, it's a legitimate concern because no sane human being would leave their kids alone in dark quarters with middle aged men, it's sick. Take a guess why it frequently does happen that Catholic "priests" are molesters. Just don't create such circumstances.

>Amen, then why are you adding to Christ's work
This guy gets it:
Prottie, read the quotation by the Magisterium again

>By grace alone, in faith in Christ's saving work ...
>receive the Holy Spirit, who renews our hearts while equipping and calling us to good works.

What are these goods works that are the fruit of faith? Going to church, confessing sins, giving the charity, receiving baptism if not baptized, etc.
They don't "earn" salvation, as the quotations plainly say, but they are evidence of that salvation.
If you claim to have faith in Jesus but you completely don't give a shit about confessing your sins, going to church, reading scripture, praying, etc, then you probably don't have genuine faith.

But I'm cynical and I know nothing will ever be enough for Protestants, because they are chained to their tradition of opposing "works based salvation of Rome"

Christianity everybody

I bet you have beautiful emotions, user.

>The sacraments ARE Christ's works
Why are you "redoing" Christ's works then?! The Bible clearly teaches in Hebrews 9 and 10 that Christ's sacrifice was once for eternity and we no longer hold to ceremonial laws or worshiping pots and pans like the Pharisees.

Every truth about faith and practice is found in the Bible. If you take your DOCTRINES from anywhere but the Bible you're adding to God's word.

I don't know if this is a Catholic priest or a Catholic Church. I don't know what part of a church this would be. It isn't an altar. I have never seen a priest do something like this. It is giving scandal and they should report him to the bishop. In the rite of confirmation, which is given to young men and women at around 15 or 16, the bishop used to give the person a slight slap on the cheek to remind us that we must be ready to suffer for Christ. But the kids in this video are too young to be confirmed and the bishop doesn't roughhouse this way.

I agree that the Holy Spirit are calling us to good works and we should do good works because it's a blessing in the eyes of the Lord and he commands it. But it doesn't get us to heaven in any way shape or form. ONLY FAITH can save you. Your works are as filthy rags before God.

No it’s because a lot of priests are in fact pedophiles, or just abusers of children generally.

How come Christians are such vile and immoral creatures?

you forgot the part wherw they go into the confession box

From Luke Chapter 22:

>19 Then he took a loaf of bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to them, saying, “This is my body, which is given for you. Do this in remembrance of me.”

You mean Atheists, right? Cause you know they consist of most of the degenerates, Communists, and a large percentage of left-wingers.

>There is none righteous, no, not one.
>There is not a just man upon the earth that doeth good and sinneth not.
>For there is none good but one, that is God.
>All have sinned and come short of the glory of God.

That's the answer. Human beings are fallen creatures of the flesh.