Worst Girl

Who is the worst girl EVER in your opinion?

Kirino

You know nothing about justice.

Kirino

UMR

>in the worst show
>somehow manages to make it even worse

The Professor

Looks like someone needs some JUSTICE

Nibutani Shinka.

YOU.
GET OUT.
NOW.

O_O

>FOR GREAT JUSTICE LMAO XD
I liked her

Rika from Haganai.

Your waifu.

What a terrible way to start a thread.

>hating justice

In all seriousness though, I hated how they decided to make a meme out of her.

>DURR HURR I LOVE JUSTICE SO MUCH I GO CRAZY AND HARM INNOCENTS

Bet the writer of the manga is the sort of faggot DM who punishes players for being Lawful Good Paladins.

There is only one true answer. The worst girl of any medium ever.

This Bitch.

Pic not related

This smug pile of shit.

She sdeath and mine are WORST GIRLS of akame ga shit

Same Pathetic Hater Faggot say hello

wakana ui is a fucking slut and share her voice with kirino
obviously she is worst girl

Your mom. She just lay there like a dead fish when we conceived you.

I hope you realized that you just posted an image of her in the worst girl thread. Proves my point, even Shinkafags thinks she worst, lel.

This.

And these.

louise and her clones
nana deviluke, eco and minr

and you like that shit character of nichijou

It's easily Umaru.

don't know who that girl is, but there's no way she's worse than pic related

Literally every girl from this show.

No

>I need a comeback, quick!

You sure showed him, underage friend.

Wow, that is a cute Nendoroid.

this girl... this who anime...

fpbp

Chinatsu from Yuru Yuri

Obligatory SLUUUUUUUT post

isn't that the future of the sex robot industry?

the japanese companies struggling to make functioning sex robots that are still ugly as sin and useless, then once they FINALLY get usualble at the sex part, but are still ugly, Nintento swoops in, buying the technology, but redesigning the robots as anime waifus and making them cool and the industry takes off with Nintendo beating out the market.

anyone ever thing that is how is will go down?

Kill yourself

Wrong.

Honestly, people may have hated her, but Agk was at its most entertaining state when she was alive. She was literally a walking meme.

>HARM INNOCENTS
did she ever actually do that?

>She was literally a walking meme.
Being a meme is still better than being a worthless plot device (Sheele, Chelsea, Najenda), a fucking Mary Sue (Esdeath) or a pointless fanservice-fest on two legs (Leone). Honestly, 95% of the characters of AgK are worthless trash.

I was actually fairly indifferent to her originally, but her fans in the threads talking her up made her grow on me eventually.
I think her basic character's pretty good, though the execution was often lacking

In her eyes, anyone that went against the empire was considered "evil" and deserved to be punished and/or killed. She was extremely patriotic.

Esdeath was a meme too. She was like an Aizen, except without the charisma.

>plot device .. Chelsea, Najenda),
do you even understand what it is you're trying to say

Yes, pretty much.

Depends who you ask honestly
The thing is she never technically harmed "an innocent" but you could probably have a button fall off your shirt, not realize it, and get killed by her for littering.

I honestly fucking detest AgK for killing off qts left and fucking right and ending up with a retarded character with an Esdese-tier retarded power (LITERALLY power of muh emotions). And how the fuck did she even get pregnant from that?

/thread.

To be honest, picking one is difficult

Saber and her clones in terms of personality. A plague is what it is.

She kills people left and right and goes berserk for no good reason. Because clearly anyone who wants to do good and serve justice is retarded amirite, redditbros? XDDD

No but seriously, she had an interesting background and a fascinating characterization, up until the point in which they decided to throw everything out of the window for the sake of E D G E

I dare anyone to post a girl more worst than this bitch.

>Because clearly anyone who wants to do good and serve justice is retarded amirite, redditbros? XDDD
are you taking the piss? Is that honestly what you thought the point of her character was?

>characterization
What? Characterization? Oh, okay, right, you said it.

No, I am saddened that this is what it was turned into.

I am fine with highlighting the contradictions that exist in the ideal of serving justice, but she becomes a parody of this intent. It's like the other user said, they made her into a walking meme instead of a nuanced character.

Then again, if they did characterize her any better, the Jägers would have become more interesting than Night Raid by themselves rather than just by comparison

I can't even fucking remember her so she couldn't have been that bad

>the Jägers would have become more interesting than Night Raid
The Jaegers have always been way more interesting than Night Raid even with Justicememe's zero characterization.

We're saying the same thing.
I am saying that they are more interesting by comparison, if Esdeath and Justicememe were a bit better characterized they'd just be all around interesting.

Ah, okay then.

Nah

underrated post

Lelouch on suicide watch

Rikka from Chuu2..
Ringo from Air Gear.
Sakura from Naruto.

Any other option is subjective.

Umaru

This cunt

Fuck these two.

That's wrong, only shy with big boobies is shit.
Ohana being effectively braindead is adorable.

Why did you post an unrelated picture

Deko pls

That's the only likeable girl in that series

All she wanted to do was purge the filthy traitors

>first couple seasons she's completely generic housewife
>oh shit, we better expand her character a bit
>make her a total fucking psychopath

wut

She can't be the worst if she has a 10/10 design

This is accurate

Fuck you

Yeah.

Not to mention she idolized a guy who accepted bribes from criminals to frame innocent people in their stead. And yeah she could have been an interesting character had they not thrown all depth away for the sake of making her one-dimensionally evil.

The ultimate Mary Sue. Also a creepy fuck who's way too obsessed with her brother.

she is alright

Has any other girl been so shit that a bunch of basement dwelling NEETs said they would rather go 3DPD? i dont think so

This cunt bitch.

Literally cancer meme

This. Fuck her.