What the fuck is their problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ScVR3
cbsnews.com/pictures/gun-ownership-rates-by-state/51/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Canada doesn't actually exist

What the Chuck is your problem, eh?

Depression.

Can you please explain how a leaf resembles peace and tolerance?

dox all 4channel moderators and janiturds

Because we aren't cunt to everyone.

DELETE ALASKA RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

At last I truly see
Every shitpost is a cry for help

Fpbp

Our food is more expensive, less tasty and we're just as bored.

Yes, but why not something other than a leaf is what I am asking.

Too empathetic, they need to realize that tough love and violence solves more issues than open boarders and weed legalization

Canadian leftists are as bad as any self-loathing Swede.

Canadians who aren’t raging faggot leftists are usually pretty based.

What is wrong with the maple leaf? Our last flag was aesthetic but it looked too much colonial.

Whatever news you see coming out of here it should fully be noted...our media is pushing the agenda of FULLY PROGRESSIVE AND SUBVERSIVE BEHAVIOURS. They have been for 20 years. There isnt ecen an alternative rightwing option like Fox for older folk.

Most of this country are self hating working class that are too busy and lazy to do anything about anything. We just complaîn about it at work mon - fri then dri k ourselves into oblivion on saturday

They're in our rightful clay

Trudeau

Seems like you slapped on a random object on your flag. The United States's flag has 50 stars for each fifty states and 13 stripes for the 13 colonies. The Spanish flag has a crowned with two pillars to show royalty. Why a leaf though?

*States

Hahaha no shit. Except it should be fat jew shills shitposting all the time with our fukn flag A

Learn how to type engrish u fukn shill fag

Farme ta calice de yeule et envoie moi ma péréquation.
Because the maple is very abundant here and represent the french Canadian culture.

Alberta is the only redeemable province the rest is full of either fukn retards or full blown lib fag niggers and we bank roll this entire country for fucks sake. Come take us burger bros we need you.

Fucking french Canadians don't count you should have your own gay flag on here

>Because the maple is very abundant here and represent the french Canadian culture.
Off topic, but do you think accepting millions of immigrants from middle eastern countries will get rid of that French Canadian culture? Not saying you are for it, just curious about your thoughts on it.

Dude our entire fucking country doesn't give a shit about you fags

I love this pic because it always triggers americans.

This is the REAL canada.

The French are a really poor example of what being Canadian is.

Got a fuckin problem bud?

Obesity and crime rates are higher in the US.

National debt is about the same, even though we have free healthcare.

Our average IQ is one point higher.

I would love to have the glorious Québec flag (+50 in shitposting)
We don't give a shit about the whole country, you can all die in a forest fire and we wouldn't give a flying fuck.
We are too racist, protectionist and intolerant here for our culture to disappear. We have to fight everyday encircled by anglo.

We don't have you're nigger problem wich is a real blessing

Alaskans would literally enslave you for the lolz.

We are actually the mother of all Canadian stereotypes. If you think that Canadians are lumberjacks riding mooses, it's cause of us, quebecois.

Well I don't really now 'bout that because we are more nationalist the the rest of the Canada combined. And we are not the really nice here. Immigrants have litteraly no reason to come here.

>Alaskans would literally enslave you for the lolz.

Alaska is Canada, didn't you see the pic?

They get arrested for not having state-sanctioned opinions.
archive.is/ScVR3

>Every shitpost is a cry for help

shitpost the pain away

What's your problem, you retarded burger? We literally dindu nuffin.

Is it true Quebec only wanted to defect to keep all the maple syrup safe to themselves?

we're trying our best dad

fuck off back to your "homeland" you worthless cocksucking nigger

>Every shitpost is a cry for help
tfw

If we're getting back to our roots then Canada belongs to France and Alaska belongs to Russia. That's some baby vs rhino shit right there, and that's before acknowledging that Alaska has the highest rate of gun ownership in the US.

cbsnews.com/pictures/gun-ownership-rates-by-state/51/

Leafs would not stand a chance.

The maple leaf wasn't actually intended to symbolize that. It just came to be just because maple trees and products are distinctive things found in Canada. It's no different from symbolizing a city with a mountain if that city happened to be located on or near a mountain.

you tell me OP, I can't seem to think of one... Funny how thousands of americans go to canada to try and immigrate. I'm going to find a sponsor and go ASAP.

We don't have an identity so we define ourselves against things. That makes us a culture of critique and thus gabby cunts who try to win social brownie points with the international community in whichever way we can with as little risk to our reputation as is possible.

Australia and Canada are irrelevant countries - one handles this fact by celebrating idiocy and sick bants while the other goes about it all passive aggressive and bitchy.

fpbp

So then America belongs to Mexico then? Oh wait that's already happening, congrats for returning to your roots.

We're brothers retard

Not in xir's fantasies we're not.

Kikes.

Please refrain from using that word, Sup Forums is a pro-jewish board.

not really, we basically mimic your politics these days

Fuck, your education must be worse than our ghettos. Sad.

No honey, America would belong to the UK in that instance - at least briefly before we told them to fuck off. Mexico would belong to Spain.

Anglos and Jews

only our most deplorable share your values, Sup Forums. There is a reason why Canada is the beloved nation in the world.

>Alaska has the highest rate of gun ownership in the US
God bless 'em

kys faggot

Pariah, I'm not our society's cancer. You're the problem. You should kill yourself.

Jews control our federal government and all of our laws. Citizens willingly let this happen.

That’s essentially what it all boils down too

That and your average Canadian citizen can’t get over thier eternal inferiority complex with the US. So as a coping mechanism people act smug and of higher authority of our burger brethren, therefore always attempting to do the polar opposite of what the US is doing.

That’s why retards voted in Trudeau to “be different” but are fucking stupid to see that the Liberal govt is literally a collective lobbyist group of seething kikes that are doing to Canada what they are doing to Sweden, Germany, France etc.

It’s a mental game here and they fucking cracked your average Canadagoy to vote em into power.

This place is equally if not much more stupid than the US for letting itself become such cancerous cancer.

GOOD FUCKING THING IM A DUAL CITIZEN

>not our society's cancer. You're the problem. You should kill yourself.
I've reported your post to the authorities for Islamophobia faggot

Brits = cool
Americans = cool
Australians = cool
Anglo Canadians = lame degenerates
French Canadians = self explanatory

Non-Anglo and Non-French European Canadians are the only normal whites in Canada.

>There is a reason why Canada is the beloved nation in the world.

Because everyone can use you, and you just take it.

Unironically this.

Canada as a whole is just California Jr. with different demographics. Easy going lifestyle for the middle class (DUDE WEED CULTURE) & an overwhelmingly Liberal majority in urban cores mixed with an obscenely (((corrupt govt))) has led Canada into the woodchipper. Very sad desu wa~

DELET MY STATE FROM THAT MAP NOW

The only problem with that, however, is that you are wrong

kek