One Piece 856

This is the future Pirate King.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3CTkX0jbyQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just a quick reminder Nami uses -kun with Sanji in affectionate way.
She dropped it when he broke her heart, but she still uses it when he is not around.
They will make up and everything will go back to normal

This is the future pirate king's chef and the chef's wife.

>Luffy fights an Admiral because "IF I CAN'T WIN I CAN'T BECOME PIRATE KING"
>Luffy basically dies for a fucking cook because "IF I CAN'T GET YOU BACK I CAN'T BECOME PIRATE KING"

Where did this defeatism come from? Is Luffy seriously saying he's not going to be pirate king if he suffers any setbacks?

Say it with me : Capone the Yonkou.

>Luffy are all of crackers guards this morning
>By night he's already mummified

Just look at Nami’s expression… I think there’s two reason for it:
>She’s understood the weight of Sanji’s role bc of Jinbe’s words and she’s thinking about their last meeting (aka the slap xD)
>She’s upset bc Jinbe said it won’t be easy to bring him back.

Face it, if your ship isn't these two, then you got BTFO this and last week, and your shit has officially been sunk by the OTP. The romantic reunion in the rain was the whipped cream, but the kiss and royal wedding will be the cherry on top. LuffyxSanji will be canon by the end of this arc and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Do you guys think zoro pegs himself with the wado ichimonji while thinking of kuina
>mmmm yes, you're the best swordswoman in the world of my ass kuina-chan

First time Oda has brought a tear to my eye since marineford.

Capone the tax-evader.

If you were an objective observer living in the OP universe, who would you think had the best shot at becoming the pirate king?

You are really buying this shit drama? wow

Bobbin

Teach, hands down.

This was the last time I cried to one piece. The anime rendition was fucking A+

Not all of us can be super serious about the plot like you.

WE ARE CRASHING THIS WEDDING...

It's character development after getting his shit kicked in during Impel Down and the Paramount War. Luffy understands that he needs to be the best of the best to become Pirate King and knows Sanji is the best cook around and won't settle for anything less. Luffy was always self-aware that he has limits like his "I can't cook, I can't read maps, etc" speech in Arlong Park arc.

A captain isn't worth shit if his crew isn't there to support him.

What is he doing?

Thinken bout gassing kids

The Straw Hats have the only person in the world capable of reading the Poneglyph. So if I had the information I have now I would see them as the only possible group of getting to it.

Though if I were a random guy in OP-Verse i'd probably slide it to Kaido.

>A captain isn't worth shit if his crew isn't there to support him.
But this is what he said to Arlong when they fought.

it's a rehash of Robin plot, it's not that that I'm too serious it's just that it does nothing on me

You'd thinking more people would target them just to get their hands on Nico Robin.

No it isn't. It has similar traits and scenes, but that goes for every arc in every anime ever. Sanji's backstory is fresh and original.

>The Straw Hats have the only person in the world capable of reading the Poneglyph.
speedreader spotted

I mean that's what the new worlds been, reusing but putting a different spin on the pre TS plots.
Fishman island was most of the east blue saga, between the crew uniting, facing a Fishman, etc.
Punk Hazard and Dressrosa were the Alabasta Saga- getting a tag along member (vivi/law) with ties to the shichibukai foe, making lots of allies, and facing an enemy with a country around his finger and a large organization at his call.
Whole cake's been W7 and Enies Lobby, with losing a member to forces out of their control so Luffy goes on a rescue mission to save them.
Same basic plot but different structure and application.

it is a rehash of robin plot, no matter what you say. Reiku literally said the same words than Saul said to Robin. Oda literally used the same panel with them crying when they said "I want...".

Yes and it's a mistake because all of the arc pre timeskip are better than the new ones. Oda should have done something completely new and fresh instead of rehashing his older arcs.

(you)

... I really fail to see what Punk Hazard has to do with Alabasta. IMO it's the best and most original arc since the timeskip.

>No Zehahaha edits of new chapter
I am dissapoint

Say something nice about him?

When will Luffy's tooth grow back?

6/10 would cum in

What, it didn't grow back after he ate? He has to drink Brook's milk then.

>He has to drink Brook's milk then.
lewd

Just caught up to this chapter
I know Luffy is a pig but how was he starving like an African child after a couple days of no food when he had an entire fight he won by gorging himself on biscuits immediately beforehand?

>a couple days of no food
It was actually less than a day, which makes it even dumber

I'm thinking it could be permanent, an indication of how he'll have to take things from here on. Just like Shanks told Luffy, "It's just an arm."

The gears burn calories at an inhuman speed. He probably used all of them to escape the book.

>here Luffy suckle on my supple teat all you need YOHOHOHO

although I lost my teats in the great war

cranium comedy

Cookies aren't nutrition

This is the future pirate king's chef and the chef's wife.

Pudding and Hancock might be fun to see together.

Yoncuck*

I don't watch the anime much but I know this is going to sound amazing with Sanji's voice actor

>I want Luffy to have all the keys to raftel xd
Literally underage

He's got reverse thyroids

Excuse me?

He's either going to steal the exploding box or he's going to get BTFO the old fashioned way like everyone else who fucked with a yonkou.

I actually thought Oda handled Sanji's breakdown well, which I didn't expect from reading the spoilers.

With Nami and Robin it was about them facing the reality that they're not fighting alone anymore, and that by crying for Luffy's help they have a chance at living free. Sanji's whole drama has been about him being honest with himself and stop putting on the terrible facade. He's not bawling for Luffy's help, he's admitting that despite all the things chaining him down he still wants to go back home with them in the end.

There's obviously similarities with Arlong Park and Enies Lobby because Oda writes using a formula but it was different enough to feel like its own story. There was no mystery surrounding Sanji's past or his allegiances to the reader, because we saw it all through his perspective instead of the crews. It also took like 20 chapters for him to start playing his role as the damsel, he was fighting it for a hell of a while.

His appearance at the battlefield is purposeful exaggeration for emphasis until he eats, in which case more exaggeration as he springs back to life. This is used constantly in the series.

If you want to try and make more sense of it it's a combination of hunger, exhaustion and injury. He burnt any energy he had using Gear Fourth for such an incredibly long time, then spent the rest of the day not eating yet constantly exerting and stressing himself out instead of resting. He then ran around the castle fighting and still hungry and made his way to that battlefield running on empty where he collapsed.

> MUH YONKO

Their era is over. Big Mom will die. There's a conspiracy within her own family against her. I told you months ago already.

Nami X Robin double dildo doujins when?

so is there a convenient file or place where I can re-read the original volumes in decent quality?
All the ones I've come across either have shit translation or compressed to the point that its ineligible.

Buy the manga.

they are going to ruin the wedding cake rigth?

>the cake eated/ruined by luffy
>the tatamebako + bomb
>sanji not marrying therefore not getting the germa tech
>cracker and other underlings defeated
>jimbe betrayal
>capone betrayal
>brook swiched for a fake
>luffy escapaing
>the poneglyphs stolen
>possibly caesar messing up and discovering he cant do the giantification drug

jesus christ she is going to go berserk

are big moms tantrums the result of this drug in her candies?

Shows his resolve It's the highest in the series.

What if Nami got Devil Fruit powers?

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

Zehahahaha

Dunno man, Zoro taking all that pain, is a strong competitor

Clever.
The one time nothing happened.

Did you just speedread his post?

Is Trump stronger than Sanji?

So, Capone is working with Dadji and family against Mom after they kidnapped him and his crew? That's why Dadji and sons are so chill and openly talking in the room full of eyes and ears?

Either that, or they're just actually retarded.

>I WADDA COOK!!!!!!!!!

this chapter is fucking embarassing

I posted it again XD

Dadji can't be retarded.

Where's my boy the tooth, Oda!

I

Never. Yoy mad your ugly Brazilian manlet got uglier?

roger's 856 reaction just went live: youtube.com/watch?v=3CTkX0jbyQM

i usually cringe at his reactions but i was pleasantly surprised by the end

Oda is fucking hack man

SAY MY NAME

Jobbin' Bobbin

Their moment will come

DELETE THIS IMMEDIATELY

Boyoyoin~

ZEHAHAHAHAHAHA

>making her wear Nami's bras

Smoker

can we agree this guy is going to die?

>Luffy is mirroring Blackbeard
It's like poetry

Does anyone have the collage picture with all of the mummy Luffy?

I just changed her hair, extra eye and lips.

I admit I really like him. I'm expecting a good fight against Sanji.

Zori*

Sanji

>no good fights in the first Yonkou arc

very nice oda very nice

Fightfags are always miserable.

soon

Why Mom's crew is so incompetent? Ok, i can see how Luffy beat Cracker, but all other stuff with Brulle?
Smoothie?
Opera?
Book-guy?
Guy, who's "guarding" Sanji?
Even fucking Pudding.

Strawhats are winning right now only cause all those people are useless idiots, who needs Mom to do anything.

>Cracker vs Luffy