Has movie adaptations gone too far?

Has movie adaptations gone too far?

Manga is the new comics

Nice hair

I'm not sure how this would work in live-action. The poses and coloring would just look silly if it were done in real life.

nice wig

Holy shit that uniform is atrocious

Because the guys on the OP have their natural hair, right

Not gona lie these look good

They're going to cast Kira as an Asian and it's going to be shit

ohgodwhy

too old

Is it the 8th of April or the 4th of August?

I unironically like it

What a shitty hair

The outfit looks great

i find it alright it's just the hairstyles are out of place and fake.

Kira is asian though.

>Yukako is supposed to be a solid 9/10 or 10/10
>Actress is a solid 6 or a 7

>a solid 9/10 or 10/10

Why is dio wearing a wig?

Kira is David Bowie
David Bowie is white

Yeah, but can you imagine if they actually pull it off without looking autistic? They're likely just not going to do the poses because 3DPD don't understand the COOL factor.
I'm willing to get excited for this movie because there's nothing to lose; it's not like live-action adaptations flopping and being abominations is a surprise at this point. But there's a lot we can gain if the staff actually pull off a good adaptation.

>all of Josuke's iconic delinquent shots involve the big-lipped Araki style
>live action physically can't pull it off in the same way
I'm afraid BestBoi isn't going to transition well.

>They're likely just not going to do the poses because 3DPD don't understand the COOL factor.
Are you retarded? They aren't going to skip the most iconic aspect of the series. It's literally what normies know it for.

And their both are dead

His hair looks retarded, so I guess it's spot on.

I always thought Jo had some semblance of muscle tone. This, this is borderline anorexia.

I just hate this actor

This is the problem with live-action adaptions. With animation, you can give anyone a specific set of physical traits and characteristics.

When casting for films, you have to settle with real humans who might not completely meet the criteria for a Character in terms of Height, body type, eye color etc...

I'm kinda looking forward to this one, if only just to see how Miike will handle it.

The FMA movie would probably be a better example of an unnecessary adaptation, unless it'll be a series of movies.

Sure, but I mean come on. Make an attempt at least. The baggy clothes don't help either.

They use camera tricks and perspective angles to make Downey Jr. seem taller than he really is.