>>153511730

What was the funniest assassination to you user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yPbLg67SqKM
youtube.com/watch?v=D4KROpdUkrM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Funny in a really fucked up way.

>Omae wa mou shindeiru

Cool pic, but already on the last thr...NANI?

what is that weird shock wave in the clip

Haven't you ever seen anime?

Communism getting blown the fuck out.

It's him expending his ki

one man's death sealed the fate of Europe. fucking Obama and French

Saddam Hussein assassination is the funniest, cuz it was public, on the news and by the power of law. and many believed it

his assassination verbed his name

meh ghadaffis was better. Also I liked Che Guevaras,

Was that the one where the rebel dudes who caught him tried to fuck him up the ass with a wood plank as they were dragging him away?

It's the Nipponese Kinetic Forcefield activating a moment too late

Ah, the one that started it all.

OP's

HECK you I tried to find a funny assassination image and I only got assassination classroom pictures. This was not a choice, it was forced. I could have used the Inejiro Asanuma gif but it would only load a png!

Killer clown guns down mexican drug lord
youtube.com/watch?v=yPbLg67SqKM

SAY JOY LANE

James A. Garfield, Ohio.
Raised as an orphan.
Elected because corruption
Murdered by Charles Giteau, who thought he personally got Garfield elected and deserved a job in the Garfield administration.
Favorite, because it was a tragedy for the history of America.

I know right?

Camera flash

Yes, those "people" were high school lacrosse team level politicking

Brave walruses assassinating society's SEXIST STANDARDS implemented by a PATRIARCHAL PRO CIS PRO WHITE PRO MALE SOCIAL STRUCTURE. Thy tyme yf thy wymyn ys nyw

I generally have a predetermined hatred for Union Officers from Ohio, but I’m gotta admit that I do like Garfield. Sad thing is, he didn’t have to die.

The surgeon at the time took a metal rod and jammed it in his body, trying to find the path of the bullet. After Garfield stopped screaming in pain, the doctor would set the metal rod in the corner. He’d come back later, pick up the rod & try again. Setting it in the corner after each use. Garfield died of infection, not from being shot. He could have survived to old age with the bullet inside him, but he died from the unsanitary practices of the time, and the doctor jamming a metal rod through his innards.

youtube.com/watch?v=D4KROpdUkrM

ariel sharons assassination. they fucked it up so bad the nigger was in a coma for like 10 years

king edward the second