Éire/pol/ - Through The Night edition

Thread theme: youtu.be/WMGvQ2v-ZRM
National Party: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.

Learn Irish:
pastebin.com/XEENGRuM

Jewtube channels of note:
pastebin.com/ZML2RdkC

Twitter Accounts to Follow/Shill:
pastebin.com/Szp8SNCv

Headlines:
>Bono's NGO 'ONE' aims to facilitate the mass immigration of Africa's doubling population into Europe
politicalirish.com/threads/bonos-ngo-one-aims-to-facilitate-the-mass-immigration-of-africas-doubling-population-into-europe.24556/

>Britain First leaders charged over speech at rally in Belfast
rte.ie/news/courts/2017/1214/927369-jayda-fransen-court/

>100th anniversary of SS Formby and SS Coningbeg sinking
rte.ie/news/munster/2017/1216/927866-wreath-laying-waterford/

>Ryanair offers to meet with pilots' union before planned strike action
rte.ie/news/2017/1216/927837-ryanair-impact/

>Three members boycott abortion committee report
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/three-members-boycott-abortion-committee-report-36410264.html

>KBC Bank issues court proceedings against minister
independent.ie/irish-news/courts/kbc-bank-issues-court-proceedings-against-minister-36413134.html

>TDs criticised following homeless debate no-show
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/tds-criticised-following-homeless-debate-noshow-36413143.html

>EU leaders agree to move onto phase two of Brexit talks, but warn of tough talks ahead
thejournal.ie/brexit-talks-phase-two-3752844-Dec2017/

>Legal abortion in cases of rape would be a 'GP-led service' under draft proposals
thejournal.ie/abortion-committee-draft-3751276-Dec2017/

>The Dáil is going on holidays for Christmas today
thejournal.ie/dail-holidays-2-3750094-Dec2017/

What is national party for?

First for Justin Barrett's Bizarre Adventure

Telling everyone to fuck off and looking after the Irish

Bump for Prodocaust

United Ireland
Gaelic Ireland
Free Ireland
Ethno Irish Ireland
Anti abortion
Pro-fuckOffForeigners

Oh yeah also:
Irish language
Anti-EU

Stop drinking so much. It's not good

I only drink moderate amounts of spirits

>I bet you didn’t even read the manga

Same. Too much ruins it. And your body. And the morning after.
Everyone in this country drinks way too much, and there is even some who take pride in it.
>Ooh look at me i'm not a light weight! I can drink all day
They should be more worried about their liver than being seen as a lightweight.

Lightweights weird me out but I don't judge them for it, women are much worse than men for overdrinking though they become the most annoying creatures known to man.

And lets not mention the cost too

I hate this more than people who get plastered all the time, they drink all the fucking time and wonder why they are broke it's fucking infuriating

>women are much worse than men for overdrinking though they become the most annoying creatures known to man
Aye they are the worst when drunk. What exactly is it that makes them so annoying?

It's ok to get drunk an odd time of course but we really do over do it in ireland as a people.

I think it's that their unfunny nature is enhanced and they try to be as "random LOL" as possible

43% Irish reporting in

It's like as if it was something too vital to consider

In all realness, why is there such an abortion debate in Ireland? I know it's traditionally a Catholic country, but I thought all of Europe was totally cucked in abortion. Does abortion illegality help keep Irish fertility up?

>le 43% faec
lmao

It must do because we are the most fertile ethnic group and country in all of western Europe.
In the north it is Illegal too, but we are breeding faster than the prods can keep up with so it must not be the only factor, because if it was then the prods would be keeping up.

STOP STEALING OUR THREAD IDEAS

THIS IS YOUR FIRST AND LAST WARNING

We have been doing this since last year you dozy kraut!

Stfu we were doing it first you stupid sausage gobbling faggot

I’m talking about the picture and the Edition name

Which is also what I was talking about Hans fuck off back to your Islamic general

dont be so rude to our German friends.

not saying sorry since we did do it first, but good luck with AfD

Also i got bored and made a logo for a potential Youth Defence someone could start up.

Germans including their Saxon cousins have been nothing but trouble I too hope they finally cop on and fix themselves but until they behave they aren't getting any kindness from me.

Daily reminder the kikes have been enemies of Éire since they first came in contact with us.

I'm sorry, but you're fired

im an amatuer graphics designer and i made that in 10 minutes, so eh.

What do the NP plan to do with the immigrates that currently live here.

Fuck off you retarded faggot

None of us even care about Germany