It's a Hibari is there anyway chapter

>it's a Hibari is there anyway chapter

Other urls found in this thread:

wasabisyrup.com/archives/wctgTGvrsls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post spoilers

wasabisyrup.com/archives/wctgTGvrsls

Oh fuck its happening

Hibari-chan is there to propel relationships forward instead of permitting it to reach an SoL status quo where stuff happen but never changes. And also to attempt to harvest his sperm for the Demon-Slaying Ninja clan and prove Hibari-chan is better than Sagiri!

It is very clear that Hibari has inherited the Rito gene, not MC

Why are the shy black haired girls always the best?

For fuck sake just throw both ninjas under truck-kun already and move on with the other better girls.

But they're best girls.

pg. 1

dumping korean scans

Hibari in every chapter is starting to get annoying, she's even got more focus than Yuna now.

>best girl getting the most focus

I dont see the problem

pg. 12

Hibari probably thinks:
>Fuck another rival.

What would she give to win?

>Hibari-chan is there to propel relationships forward

Probably didn't get the memo because she came late into the series.

pg 18
End.

Whom does she get mad at

What manga is this?

Probably Hibari. Because this manga is sensible.

yuragi yuuna

Thicc and delicious.

sagiri is the worst

miura's favorite is hibari, right? she's the last harem member to show up, yet has wormed her way into the #3 position in terms of importance and also gets more screentime than every other girl except maybe yuna herself. all this in spite of the fact that hibari chapters don't do well in the rankings.

Shit taste.

It's like every chapter is about her now, she definitely gets more screentime than Yuna.

I like Hibaris aggressiveness

I'd like her aggressiveness if it weren't tainted by her competitiveness. I know she really does have feelings for him now but half the stuff she does isn't motivated by love but for rivalry which makes her worst girl.

For reference, the worst ranking chapters in the series are

Chapter 33- Hibari introduction part 2
Chapter 44- Yuuna saves the school play by possessing Hibari
Chapter 41- Hibari and Chisaki's boobs
Chapter 12- Kogarashi turned into soap
Chapter 37- Oboro goes to school

Hibari's one decent ranking chapter was when she moved in to the Yuragi inn and 'officially' joined the harem. For a comparison though, Oboro's join chapter was one of the highest rankings the series has ever done. Mind you this could all be because of other series doing well/being promoted at the time and editor decisions. I am curious how chapter 48 performs as I feel that will be the definitive answer as to whether or not jap readers actually like Hibari's 'push'.

This. That kind of girl in a harem series is always low tier.

You mispelled BEST.
Also, am I the only one here who wants to see the stuco from that all-female school once again?

You and me

She has a nice design

That could be a nice moment for character development.

>Oboro's join chapter was one of the highest rankings the series has ever done.
Bit of an understatement, that was the only time so far where Yuna was first place in the rankings. I'm surprised the author didn't promote Oboro to part of the main harem after that, now she's stuck as an irrelevant side girl.

Wasnt her chapter where something battle shouneny happened?

I was wondering that too, but I think a lot of the initial popularity came from the chapter before where Kogarashi defeated Genshiro. The chapter was technically never ranked (had a color page) but in terms of interest I've never seen the series spike that hard online. There were loads of people who suddenly gained interest in the series purely because of that chapter to the point where guys I knew personally who don't read ecchi were considering trying it out. I have no idea what Japan's reaction was but I feel like there definitely could've been spillover for voting.

Hibari needs to fuck off, this is absolute shilling of her character.

Maybe he should do more action chapters like that and this one

>Monsters trying to rape Sagiri
>Monsters raping Hibari

step it up Hibari. You don't want to be one of those animu ninjas who just fails and gets raped all the time.

yeah the highest ranking was when it went full shounen battle.

When we get esper girls?

Literally no other reason to read this other than ghost tits. I want doujins of Yuuna getting loved tenderly by the mc

soon

Although there's been a lack of Sword lately

Oboro?
She appeared last chapter for a couple of pages

Can't wait for the doujin where Hibari gets impregnated by wasps[/spoiler[

It's not that easy impregnated as you think. You need to work on it.

Too bad black haired girls never win.

Not in the doujins i've read

Maybe you are right.

Ghostits

Hibari pls

HIBARI

Chisaki will become an esper in expense for her breasts

I guess no color scans today?

DELET

Sunday, this is gook scan.

That was definitely hype part, almost no other action scenes have been taking place apart from silly ecchi tentacle monster moments.

Even though the girls are juicy, it sucks that the whole idea of MC having overpowered punch faded away after couple chapters in the beginning.