Yahari Vol. 12

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa MachigatteiruLight Novel Vol. 12 Briefly Listed for April 18 release!
gagagabunko.jp/release/index.html

1st for
Y U K I N O
U
K
I
N
O

HAPPENING

Y u k i Nogoingtowin

Hyped

I R O H A
R
O
H
A

I know it won't happen ;_;

Iroha a best. A BEST.

TYBWW

>Yukino-end 2 days before Hitler's birth
Why does this feel so ironic?

so the torment is finally coming to an end

cant wait for butthurt

Finally.

>so the torment is finally coming to an end
>implying

Is it confirmed that this is last volume or voices that 12 is last were only a rumors?

12 is the last, right? Thank god, this is literally the only LN I've fully read and the wait is over and this thing's finally ending. Obviously Yukino's gonna win IIRC Wataru has a hateboner on Yuigahara and would probably never let her win.

Rumors probably
But WW did say he'll finish it soon

IT IS KNOWN

Hyped for Yukino-chan.

Man Ponkan8 much have drawn severaln hundreds of proportions for the HachiYuki kiss

>inb4 the whole novel is drawings of Yukino and Hachiman having sex while Yuigahama watching the whole thing.

ITS HABBENING

AFTER EL THESE YEARS

MY DICKKK

Anyone have downloads for all the LNs? Anime was good, would be nice to finish it.

The anime adapted everything.

Poorly.

Finally we can put this shit series out of its misery

Yep

Oh, ok.

Hopefully.
These thread are made entirely of pure cancer.

Honestly, I'm just kind of bored of Oregairu, I get more fun out of it's fanfics for crying out loud

Sakisaki

>These thread are made entirely of pure cancer
>These thread are made entirely of shippers

Well, duh.

I'm not sure how much I really care anymore.

If this happened a year ago I would have been far more excited.

So is that when it's going to end?
I have a feeling you guys said that about Vol. 11 when S2 aired. But I might be wrong about that.

Fuck if I know

inb4 Vol. 12.5 in 1 1/2 years and Vol. 13 whenever, possibly ending the series.

April 15th is Iroha's birthday.

Haha, 2 months until Yukinofags go on suicide watch and Yui wins the Hikki bowl.

I will love your tears so much after your years of trolling. Yui won ANOTHER on April 25th of last year and will win the main series on April 18th of this year.

its finally here?
its finally here?
its finally here?!
its finally here?!?
in b4 it ends in vol 13

>fanfics
I get how low Oregairu fell after the korean-drama-like stuff, but that's pushing it way, WAY too much, user. Seriously.

Nah, it'll end in Vol. 13

Isn't it guaranteed that Yui will lose because she won in the spinoff?

She didn't even actually win that.

Good Irohasu, everyone!

Cancer.

Yui dated him on v-day and got him to agree to date her more. They are essentially boyfriend and girlfriend.

That's not the correct conclusion to draw from that.

That is the conclusion I came to though. It was a good story and had a good end. Sensei/Iroha/Hayama/Haruno fucked off, 8man gets a loving GF, Yukino doesn't have problems and is happy for once, and Yui gets exactly want she wanted.

It was a slap in the face to Yuifags.
The whole story was basically thrown out the window, none of the characters mattered except Yui, the entire concept of "something genuine" was abandoned, and in the end 8man didn't even love Yui.

Basically the story was butchered so that Yui can have a chance to win him over without any guarantee that it will actually work.

That is why Yui will win in the main series too. It will be a Yui end with genuine being achieved.

>in the end 8man didn't even love Yui.
He was on the way to it. He is just a bit shy and needs time. He has a girlfriend so it will be easy for him.

>It was a slap in the face to Yuifags.
I enjoyed it. Save for some bullshit like the memorandums and the recipes it was really good.

If nothing else, I applaud your optimism.

Hyped and FPBP.

We'll know for sure soon. I am happy that it will end the way I hope and if WW decides to write it poorly with a Yukino end or god forbid and Iroha end at least we will have closure.

The tears of defeat will be so good.

You just keep digging. I can't even tell if it's a joke.

>implying
We'll get a Yahari afterstory.

cant wait to see yui win

I honestly don't think WW will hold out on releasing the last volume on august 8. Maybe next year we could have a Vol 13 on 8man's birthday, which focuses mainly on 8man

Can't wait to see Hikki killing himself

Finishing this year (he posted that on his birthday) could mean 1 more volume after 12. Can't see all loose ends being tied up in 1 book.

Leave this to me.

S3 when?

Yahallo will win

She'll do a kuzu no Honkai, so she'll win Hayama. They'll have pity sex while dreaming they're with the one they love: Yui of Hkki, Hayama of his Y Yukino. They'll be known as the Kuzu Cucks.

Just here to post perfection.

anime when

This is good news after losing my cell phone today.

Shut up. Yukino and Hayama will get together because Yukino still loves Hayama after all these years. Her request is for 8man and Yu help her get Hayama. Iroha will stand in their way as she loves lobes Hayama-senpai the mot.

Yui will win the Hikki and be his genuine girlfriend. Genuine with 8man doesn't apply to anyone else at this point.

Go away Yuipollfag.

I will see you eat shit in 2 months. It will all be settled then. We have analyzed the story thoroughly and only an idiot can't see the truth.

I R O H A
R
O
H
A

I S S H I T

S
S

H

I

T

Jesus, christ.

It's been so long.

Who's gonna even translate it?

In the almost two years between volume 11 and volume 12, you could have learned enough Japanese to be able to read it yourself.

Yukiwhore better not steal 8man from his true love in vol 12.

Yeah, but that'd require effort. And drive.

Hey, I started it, and I was contemplating suicide at the time.

Jokes aside, I've been trying on and off since mid last year.

When I started, I'd go all "I'm gonna do this for real now".I'd start going through Kana for a couple days, give up, and in a few weeks, I'd start again, and give up again, and don't start again until the next couple months.

/djt/ will bully you for this, but taking a class at your local college can be helpful, as it would give you some structure for the process and also weeaboo horror stories.

>for a couple days

Totally wrong mindset. You should be aiming to memorize it in three days at most.

So which one will he choose and why?

Sensei

Iroha

is shit

>saying the I-word
Please don't trigger the yukinoshitters.

Iroha

is shit

it's coming!! I'm sure of this ending.

WAIFU WAR, BEGIN!!

Is it that finally WW will troll everyone with open ending like haganai?

I want to see how Yuifags handle the inevitable loss. Will they take it wordse than Yui herself?

That would be funny too. I don't want YY to win so a friends end will be best. I fucking hate Iroha too, as well as Irohafags, so Iroha winning would be worse than YY winning.

Damn, that's hardcore.

Yukinonfag here. You all know that it's going to be a loner ending, right? It's obvious

>Iroha's birthday is on April 16

HAPPENING

>vol 11 is slated to be released on Yui's birthday, June 18th; and delayed until June 25th
>Yui gets completely blown the fuck out and is sad for the entire volume
Precedence says that this is either an bad thing for Iroha or nothing at all.

>loner end
No you dipshit. Friends end is the most likely but a Saki end is more likely than a loner end.

It would be pretty hilarous if Iroha got annihilated two days after her birthday.

D-DELET THIS

OR DEATH?