What is your purpose in life?

What is your purpose in life?

Looking forward to the day of the rope.

gaining as much money as possible.. that is my one and only purpose....

I know it's pretty sad, but it/s the only thing I;m good at... generating money..

I gave up relationships, there is no work here, so I started earning cash myself,,

Personal development, raising the quality of my consciousness, and listening to my higher self more than my lower self.

serve god by working hard, building a family, and living in his image.

to get a qt leaf gf

You should take more care on what's supporting the rope.
Why do you want the so much money?

self, self , self
me, me, me
I, I, I

To expose people to infinite possibilities.

/thread.

There is no more to a man's life than generating wealth for his family. Sometimes the money comes first. hang in there bro.

>he thinks he can change the world for the better without changing his inner world first.

To raise my kids right.

revenge

To crush my enemies
to see them driven before me
and to hear the lamentations of their women

haven't got one

Well, recently I've understood that this site is not healthy for me. All I do is come here, get angry, shitpost angrily and make other people angry about stupid stuff. I might actually take the advice and quit. It won't change my political opinions or worldview. But I think it will at least make me happier during the day. Perhaps I'll finally find some peace and happiness in life.

404 Not Found

To save my people :)

Nothing, I've given up. Previously my goal was to simply gain knowledge, but now I don't care. I just want to live a peaceful existence doing nothing.

I don't have one, I'm too afraid to live, and too afraid to die. I'm a pathetic existence waiting to be blotted out by ww3, it's why I want shit to hit the fan so badly.

you should be angry sven, go channel that anger and bun down a mosque

Mares and TCOB.

I'm doing great in both aspects. I have over a trillion dollars and two passports.

To bump bogposts

destroy israel

How can one man destroy a state?

preparing for the day my old life ends and my new one begins. everything around us is going to collapse, and if we are not ready we will be destroyed

break free from the Jewish system of enslavement. Conquer death by not being reincarnated into the flesh dimensions endlessly like most of you losers will be. Writing great music that makes people hate themselves.

I am diven hard by a simple idea that men should leave a trace of his life, contribute something.

Generally, I am interested in increasing the number of people my actions have affected. Thats why I made reasonably popular game on Steam and trying to build-up an opesource project that will change the game industry like unity did.

So far my estimate is half of a million of peoples lives changed just a bit.

Is it cuck simulator 2018?