Glug glug

>glug glug
>PWAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LXDm8-Sm0t0
youtube.com/watch?v=UVgAqldqXqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I never understood this until I actually tasted Asahi.

Which tastes like nothing. Nothing with a little yeast. You can drink that shit in two seconds flat.

youtube.com/watch?v=LXDm8-Sm0t0

drink good beer

That fish dish looks delicious

Exactly. Those shitty piss water beers are easy to pound and if it's really cold then a "PWAAH" after is almost inevitable.

Holy shit they actually do it. I seriously tought it was an anime only trope.

Japs are so weird.

Well I don't know about you, but I sometimes do an AHHHHHHHHHHHHH after drinking a cold drank mate.

Then again I have more testosterone than most people on Sup Forums, so I can see why you'd be surprised about this type of behavior - you being an effeminate little ntr victim and all.

It's natural but they exaggerate a bit.

>drinks
> I have more testosterone than most people on Sup Forums
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

>is a newmale health oriented little bitchlord
>any testosteron
I bet you take out the scanning electron microscope every time you need to wash your balls.

The only Japanese beer I really enjoy is Sapporo Reserve.

I tried Kirin but wasn't a particular fan of the taste.

*eats a piece of food

>MMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
>OISHI!!!!!!!!!!!

Screaming while having a orgasm

>screaming while having a orgasm

How about fucking drooling no each other's mouth when kissing? Disgusting.

Sapporo's my go-to. Delicious with korean pizza.

i need pictures of anime characters doing what OP described.

its for a scho- i mean, science experiment.

>Someone does something mildly impressive

UWAAAAH, SUGOOOOOOOOI
BIKKURISHITAAA

Or licking all around the mouth of your partner while "kissing"

This shit bothers the hell out of me in Maid Dragon.

I fucking hate when foreign characters are doing it while saying oishii in their native language.

>cold drank mate
Since when are minors allowed on 4ch?

You tell me.

OH MY BUDDHA

テイスティデス, マイフレンド!

It's fine, that's exactly what it's designed to be like and marketed as (super dry). Asahi is a hell of a lot better than kirin or sapporo.

Yeah, it's not like it's trying to make itself out to be the most superior beer in the world. It is what it is.

Stateside, however, Budweiser likes to pretend it embodies the spirit of America and the craft brewing renewal that sprung up out of America is some fruity hipster thing.

>likes to pretend it embodies the spirit of America
Isn't that how you sell things to Americans?

Haha, are you me?

If I am craving something wonderfully generic I drink Asahi. At least it's better than Bud Light.

Kirin is a pretty good beer, I do like Sapporo too.

But fuck both, Brewdog Punk IPA is the GOAT

Drink good beer
Good beer are only from Belgium

>Puts down shit on the floor

isho~, isho~, isho~

>my Japanese clients actually do this
>even the males

But megabrewers contract out their piss to small brewers specifically to capture the hipster market without them realizing.

t. belcuck
you will never brew a good zwickl lager

Asahi has a deeper flavor than most Japanese beers imo, and compared to lagers in the US it is leagues above.

American beer>>>japshit beer

Japanese beer is shit, so is lager beer

Fuck you all, I'm drinking Strongbow

Belgian beer is in the cultural patrimony of the UNSESCO and doesn't taste like piss.
Can you say that much from that cheap german beer? Also I'm not belgian but french

I tried this yesterday. It's fucking disgusting beer.

Japs have terrible taste.

>asian alcohol

lol

>Belgian beer ***culture*** is the cultural patrimoney of the UNESCO

there's big difference pierre. just so you understand, just because the beer culture there is exceptional doesnt mean belgium beer itself is good.

The only good thing about german beer is: it's cheap so you can get drunk quite fast in festivals but At home I'd rather drink belgian beer and savor it though it's expensive.

>not only rating beer by how smashed it gets you for how cheap

Holy shit how do you even substance abuse?

Some people still have taste, if your want to get drunk fast just get some vodka or tequila and don't bother with beer.

no, if you want to get drunk fast slam two cans of 4lokos in 10 seconds like you're underage and back in high school

literally the most cost-effective way to black out for a night.

>Japan
>cold beer

Hilariously, one of the small brewers InBev had recently acquired actually made the pumpkin peach ale Bud mocked in the commercial. The co-founder, who didn't even want to sell to Bud in the first place, said now craft beer fans already angry at them for "selling out" were even angrier at them for working with a company that shits all over beer drinkers.

It's still one of the strangest ads I've ever seen. "We brew beer for people who like beer," after which they insult people who drink beer for the taste or fuss over how it's made.

youtube.com/watch?v=UVgAqldqXqk

I actually co-own a brewery (passive investor, I basically just drink there while my friend runs it) and it is pretty fucked up how the big companies are trying to subvert the entire craft industry now that it's actually a threat. First they tried casting us as hipster pussies, then they started making their own fake craft piss (SHOCK TOP!) or acquiring tiny breweries to add a sense of authenticity, now they're actually trying to buy up all the hops they can (we couldn't get Galaxy hops for one of our IPAs earlier this year) and bribing store owners to give them all their shelf space.

Hard liquors don't really stay down that well when you wake up in a hangover. Beer and wake and bake until you can get the vodka train going.

fuck, i need to watch that touhou x korpiklaani mad again

Westy 12 is considered one of the best beers in the world for a reason, bromego

But why would you want to black out? That's just shit english culture regarding alcohol and that's why amerifags will never have good beer. Don't you want the taste? Or the buzz? Don't you want to enjoy the uninhibiting effects before forgetting everything?

that's not the point of my response, fuckboy
my response was directed toward the question of getting drunk fast, taste has nothing to do with this.

Some people don't actually like alcohol, but love getting blitzed. It's fine by me as long as they don't take up that idiotic "nobody actually LIKES alcohol, they just want to feel the effects" bullshit

You have good taste user

I know that's why I drink beer when I work the next day, but he was just talking about getting hammered. Actually I'll always prefer Beer over everything it taste way too good.

Going for a /tg/ festival in april and they'll be there!

Don't know what 4lokos from wiki can guess it's just a strong beer but is 4 can enough for you to get smashed? Guess being a drunkard doesn't help me getting drunk fast.

They just should take some Ketamine it'd be cheaper and faster.

>implying budweiser isn't the most american beer regardless of media influence
It's cheap, always available, and tastes as inoffensive as inoffensive can be.
I like craft brews for dinners or special occasions, but I wouldn't and probably couldn't bring a 10$ six pack of session lager fishing with my buddies down at the lake, at a race, camping out, hunting, mowing the lawn, etc.
It's American as beer gets my friendo

That's normal American business tactic they used everywhere so what the surprise?

Some people are too pussy to take horse tranq, I guess.

Although I'd do Special K before I downed Four Loko.

It's American in that it was invented here and we've been drinking it a long time. I just think its claim to American heritage has weakened since it sold out to InBev and immediately started shitting all over a burgeoning American industry. I do love a Bud (or an Old Style, since I'm a Cubs fan) at a baseball game, though, so you've got a point there.

Which part, the tone-deaf advertisement or the shady behind-the-scenes shit?

Eh, both, I suppose. It's just creepy to realize you're trying to sell your stuff to people and a mega-corp with more money than you could ever dream of is willing to buy all of a specific type of plant just so you can't use any of it in your 10-barrel brewhouse.

>drink two beers
>don't even get drunk
>feel like absolute trash the next day or two, headache, body ache, usually nausea and I can't eat anything

I think I'm allergic to alcohol or the yeast strains or something.

Shouldn't drink to get drunk but for the taste.
If you want to feels something just drink more or do drugs but it's pretty expensive for the short amount of time you'll feel something.

I don't get drunk. I've had like 3 day long + hangovers from the few times I ever have.

The taste isn't worth feeling so fucking shitty the next day when there are honestly far superior drinks out there.

Try something else. Cognac, wine, champagne are grapes. Vodka is grain or potato (I think?).
It may be the base element that's messing with you, or the refinery technique, you have to try different things to know if you're really allergic.
Be a pussy and check with an allergologist

We just should bring back ether.

Liquor/wine does the same thing. Which sucks because I do actually like a gin and tonic but it just kills me the next day or two.

Enjoy your farts.

Too bad. More for me then.

>Beer

Asahi is a pretty good beer if you want something real light but not completely water.

But the best Jap stuff is definitely this

>murder 100 people
>I-I can't drink alcohol, I'm only 16!

Wow Nips are fucking weebs.

That's because of Japanese alcohol laws, but I agree that's cringeworthy. Just don't bring up alcohol at all if the characters can't drink it.

>Shouldn't drink to get drunk but for the taste.

Motherfucker I'll drink for both

How socially acceptable is it to only drink alcohol when going out with friends? Not that I really care about society memes.

Depend of the hour, the context, how much you drink and the friend you going with.

Alcoholic < Drinking alone for the buzz < drinking alone for the taste < only drinking when 'out' < drinking whenever

Well thats because asian in gene don't have high alcohol tolerance, and the Asian glow meme is atcually real.

What does this mean?

Asahi knows how to make a decent beer, but tame pilsners are more popular in Japan.

Pic related. A very decent schwarzbier.

user is pissed that murderers respect alcohol consumption laws.

Belgian beer best beer. I also heard good things from polish beer but I never tried them outside of one of the mainstream ones.

Really? I had Sapporo at room temp once and it was thick and disgusting.

Cheap but meh, a bit like german beer but less taste. Their vodka is god tier though

10-barrel brewhouse. You are almost at the point where you will have to face the filter vs racking space conundrum. InBev is shit but don't forget your that your "local" distributors are also just as shit.

Sapporo is disgusting at every temperature.

>eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh?

>pic related
Doesn't matter what or how much I drink, I don't feel anything different and still think straight. Only good thing is I don't get hangovers.

>not strong zero

The Brewdog of Japan

I've never drank Jap beer cause I was under the impression all of it was water, do they have any spicy meme beers?

I love all of their shit except the Ginger one, I cant stomach it

>glug glug
>ARGH JA PIERDOLE

its because even though you dont get drunk you do get dehydrated since alcohol is a diuretic. drink lots of water before you go to bed and that will help.

I fucking hate that meme. It's legit infuriating.

>REEEE REEE REEEE
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I do that when i go to the beach.
When im tired of swimming feels fucking good with the salty taste in my mouth.

Does anyone else here never get hangovers? I can drink myself into a stupor and i've only ever woke up the next day, felt sick, thrown up and felt better afterwards. I've never had the headache people always seem to get.

Same here.
Never get drunk no matter how much i drink, and i didn't feel sick or throwing up.

that feel when I see places sell Orion but never see anyone drink it or even see it in the restaurants fridge.