What went wrong?

What went wrong?

>Okada

Predictable, generic plot with a "twist" you could see coming from the first episode.

>tfw there will never be a Kiznaiver thread without autistic ragers

Nothing, everything was good.

I know how do you feel.

Autistic love was cute desu
But fuck Okada

Such a shame, really. And I thought the character designs, op/ed sequences, and concept were all really cool too.

Nothing. I liked it

The plot was piss poor.
The characters and character development was decent for about 1/3 of the main cast
It's still one of my favorite OPs of all time and the character designs are fantastic.
Trigger can make some cute characters that play well in screen.
I wish they could have been put through with a better writer

It does not deserve 1/100th of the autistic rage directed at it compared to the mountain of other garbage that played during the season

Still get chills watching the opening

Okada's shitty writing.

They couldn't find a way.

>I just found out about this cool pasta yesterday xd
Dude, stop.

That ridiculous cunt and the MC that were psy-linked to the vegetable kids didn't all die once their link was broken, to ram home the final lesson that people aren't meant to or designed to be that close to each other, even as a hostage situation to inspire good behavior. Happy Ever After endings are cop-outs.

It killed Boom Boom Satellites

It was only happy ever after for the MC, because best girl lost

Uninteresting characters in a character focused narrative.
And silly cartoon mascots used in inappropriate places.

Not enough fan service.

I thought the ending when the final episode ended with a 'hai', no ED, no anything was pretty good.

Okekda

Shitty melodramatic love triangles always ruin everything

>Read lyrics to Lay Your Hands out of context
>"Huh, whatever"
>News of Kawashima's condition getting worse
>Reread lyrics

I was not ready.

People weren't charmed by it, for most it was "just ok". I was enjoying it but at the time most people told me
>I don't know what kind of story this is supposed to be
>I don't find it interesting

I loved the character designs but the artstyle wasn't otakubait enough to earn money on pretty characters alone. They were visually pleasing, but weren't meant to be erotic. Kinda hard to explain but compare it to the way KyoAni draws thighs or how some studios draw really appealing lips.

It could have sold well if people got more interested in the characters and story and if the tension was more exciting, but something about the presentation and writing didn't pull people in.

When Kiznaiver arrived, I was in a very deep moment of emotional pain (aka sufferings) in my life. So, Kiznaiver fit pretty well back then.
"If we all could fell the same pain of another person, would we still hurt ourselfs?". Of course we would, we are tottaly jerks. And not only physical pain, also emotian pain - and emotion pain hurts a lot too.
I love when an anime tells not only about the characters of the show, but tells about a bit of who is watching.

Some user recomended me "Nagi no Asukara". It was good, but not at same level of Kiznaiver (if you are into "forced drama).

The premise wasn't very interesting.
>What if you could feel other people's pain?
Gosh, I dunno, nothing?

I only watched up to half (or was it just short of half? The last one I saw was the one focusing on Maki) and it didn't seem like the writing team cared that much, either.

At least Nagi has beautiful world design and a plot of family relationship, xenophobia and impending apocalypse. Kiznaiver is purely about the main cast's relationship drama and the character are just not interesting enough for me to care about them.

>best girl lost
But Nori-chan won.

Kiznaiver looked prettier than Nagi

The masochist fag did literally nothing
The whole project was retarded and it accomplished nothing except for hurting and turning people into potatoes and autists

Okada had one idea about the script and Trigger had another idea and the result was just massively underwhelming. It was like Kokoro Connect but less interesting and fun.

Learn how to speak English properly before posting here.

Nothing was accomplished

I can't believe that such a meaningful song like Lay Your Hands on Me was wasted for this piece of shit show. I wish we could erase Kiznaiver from existence just over that.

Was Kiznaiver really that bad? I never watched it but I remember a lot of people raving about how it'll be the next big thing

I think some people were thinking it was going to be a big normie show like OPM or AoT or whatever was the big normie show at the time because Trigger showed the first episode at an American con, but no one gave a shit once it actually aired.

Yes, it was fucking garbage.

The last 3 episodes. I was all geared up to love this show from on end to another, then the final 3 episodes happened.

Boring as fuck, started off with heavy exposition, dislikeable/forgettable cast

I thought the show was fantastic, easily top three of 2016 for me, maybe even AOTY (I haven't finished 2016 anime yet).

>Falling for Trigger's hype train after KLK

They have only themselves to blame

The cameo was the most memorable thing about that show.