I am Romanian but I don't think Transylvania should be part of Romania. It shouldn't be part of Hungary either

i am Romanian but I don't think Transylvania should be part of Romania. It shouldn't be part of Hungary either.

Transylvanian culture is quite distinct and unique. Historically, Transylvania has been the cradle of both Romanian and Hungarian civilization, yet our two cultures merged here into a very distinct Transylvanian culture, making it different from Romanian and Hungarian culture respectively.

Romanians from Wallachia and Moldavia are Balkanized, they think Hungarians are some sort of barbarians who threaten our existence in Transylvania. Hungarians from Hungary think the same about Romanians. They are victims of political manipulation really. In Transylvania we are Transylvanians first and Romanian/Hungarian second. We prefer each other's company to that of our co-nationals.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B1aBznFpy2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've got a taste for fighting haj over these last 10 years, if a leader from among is down for impaling muslims by the thousands again, count me in.

Who cares; they're all Asians.

Asians? What?

fellow Transylvanian here and I agree

wish we had more of our saxon bros left (fuck ceausescu for literally selling them)

best pepe is vlad pepe

yeah man, i've been to some saxon villages and there were barely any saxons left. maybe 3 or 4 families but the young people don't even speak their own language anymore.

>Vlad pepe
Why are Trannysilvanians so retarded? List of negative achievements brought upon us by Trannysilvanians:

>WE WUZ ROMANZ culture replacing previous appreciation of dacian origins
>embroiling us into a lengthened cold-war with Magyaristan because they don't want to give an inch of autonomy
>Electing Iohannis aka Jidannis
>siphoning wealth from the old Kingdom then pretending they built it in the first place, when in reality they used to be dirt poor under the austrians who built their industry
>be the most cancerous in terms of modern degeneracy PERHAPS* excluding the capital
* perhaps because you might be exceeding the capital in degeneracy

I actually think it's a good idea to boot Transylvania out ourselves. It'd take one year for it to go full retard absorbing western autism.

Also, what I was goign to say when I saw
>Vlad pepe
A wallachian domn, that's the top of your achievements. And guess what, Tranniesylvanian (since you seem to think you're some sort of collective thing, here you go) nobles directly led to his demise. So please fingers off Vlad, ardealfaggots.

mfw 1000 years of culture destroyed by communism

wtf are you talking about? it's you mitici balkanoizi who ruined everything. transylvania is romania's catalunya. we work like slaves so you can extort us and give our money to filthy moldo-vlach "socially-assisted"peasants from vaslui and teleorman. it's also you who perpetuate inter-ethnic tensions between romanians and hungarians when we actually get along just fine over here. and are you actually saying that ponta would had been better than jewhannis?

>negative achievements brought upon us by Trannysilvanians

come on bro, the first romanian language schools, romanian language printed books, refuge from the turks, refuge from mongols i could go on and on

>ardealfaggots

join us anonescu & let's make some soup

Transylvania is Serbia. Give us back our clay!

you're like the only neighbours we don't dislike, stay cool

>Give us back our clay!

try taking it so we can laugh at u getting zogged back to the stone age by nato

I think Wallachia should be a separate kingdom again.

"Transylvanians" are pretentious gypsies who get free money from the capital or else they would have died of famine a long time ago.
they like to larp as being better than the rest of the Romanians because they have wild bears chasing them when they exit their flats.

>wild bears chasing them when they exit their flats

me yesterday morning, stylized painting from actual photograph

more like
youtube.com/watch?v=B1aBznFpy2M

war. war never changes

i live in the apuseni mountains, i was attacked by wild boars too

I agree. Transylvania could have been the Switzerland of eastern Europe.
Hungarians,Szekely, Romanians, and Germans coexisting together in peace and prosperity.
Maybe there is still time.