Antifa Needs Our Help!

Antifa Warrior Eric Clanton needs our help! He dindu nuffin, he wuz a gud boy. He has a website up asking for aid. We should be good goys and send an email with support. If you forgot he's the guy who bashed that dudes skull in with a bikelock. All in a day's work bashing the fash am I right.

>>

Other urls found in this thread:

supportericclanton.com/statement-2/
archive.is/xCqdc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

supportericclanton.com/statement-2/

Some brave user should go visit him in prison to be certain that he's there. I don't buy it. Usually these mop n glo university clowns don't do more than a few months.

>bringing up he who should not be named who isn't even going back to court until february
You meant to post Peter Strzok* and yes the guy belongs in jail NOW

Fucker totally smashed that kid's skull. He's trying to get off free with it too.
Just makes me hate him more.

I'm sure the Admin password is something like Communism1917 or RevolutionNow or whatever.

cant wait for him to chant in prison, no nazi. no trump. no kkk. no facist usa.

Or "EricDinduNuffinRong"

MyWifesSon69, NotMyPrez23, BikeLockBattallion4. The possibilities are endless really.

I really hope some vigilante gets this guy desu

>RIP Comrade! Heather Heyer gave her life trying to stop the growth of this hate.
Gold, sites literally a meme. Won't even accept as real.

I hope he gets a nigger dick to his face. He wont be getting help from white supremacist.

Heroes never die, unless you eat too many gyros, then indeed you will die, like ms Heyer.

"Dealing with an unintelligible internet force smearing and threatening me online was not easy, and created stress to say the least, but I had every expectation that very few people would take them seriously, especially considering the character and credibility of their sources.

WTG Sup Forums. Now your character and credibility is called into question. You lost.

Looking forward to him needing diapers well before he leaves prison.

bro, wanna see my rad naruto figs?

kek

>credibility of their sources
Video evidence of the event, seems breddy credible to me.

Your asshole is going to learn how communism works in prison, Eric; Everyone gets an equal share.

>Dealing with an unintelligible internet force smearing and threatening me online
>internet literally deduced who he is and served him to the cops
>internet is a jerk
he is the postergirl for what happens when you get wrapped up in your own ego and the real world knocks on your door
>liberals dox a guy at sandwich shop and he get fired
>liberal victory!!1!
>4chins dox a guy for attempting to murder someone
>muh smear campaign

are you guys on the Discord? dude can't get a boner since the skull fracture. head injuries can do so much damage, shit's fucked.

wow did not know that. Insanium in the cranium. Also #saved

i wouldnt want to live in a world where i cant get a boner
i cum when the wind blows right
if i didnt have that it would be dark times

Hope he like the taste of nigger cock.

>the internet did the work for us
Who is this detective hung is he our /goy/

He was a "morality teacher" so it is probably "Free healthcare" or some other degenerate shit.

Probably something even more retarded like “forward” or “comrades”

Not to mention the backpack and collection of U-locks and other commie paraphernalia the cops found when they searched his shit... wouldn’t be surprised if they already pulled DNA evidence off of the lock.

One can only hope

>ParoleOptionZionZero

When is his trial?

I found a picture from his collection

So how did the trial go? I missed it.

He got another delay and is still walking free, perks of being an FBI asset

This could get him legitimately killed, either by his comrades or by his fellow inmates.

lmao though

He's dead no matter what.
I wouldn't be surprised at all if that's part of his defense.
>your honor, he would be murded in 3 seconds flat if he were to go to prison. Surely you can understand that's unfair.
>>alright lock him in solitary lel

antifa are just that retarded

user with the fake antifa twitter account, it’s your time to shine

when will his next trial be?

Archive says the page is at least 3 mo old
archive.is/xCqdc

Kek, what?

next court date is 02/22/18

It's amazing that he did all of this, fucked up his entire life, and now his whole little terror group has faded into obscurity and inaction and his friends probably abandoned him or don't even think about him. If the left doesn't eat its own, it sure as hell abandons it when the time comes.

If this murderous faggot gets of easy there will be a lot of anger and fallout.

He was a proud boi, so I doubt he could get a boner before the bike lock either. Now he just has a convenient excuse.

Thank you... thought it would be during december? hopefully this time the date will stay

it's probably qwertyuiop, password or admin... you have to remember these people are retarded

it was.. his court date was this past thursday but it got pushed back again