Try to talk about harsh ideological concepts to a woman

>try to talk about harsh ideological concepts to a woman
>”you’re talking down to me and not listening to my points?”

>making rational points while talking to a gash
You lost before you even began my friend

>talking to a woman
Sex only

Well at least she was asking you and not telling you. Time to set the record straight, user.

>expecting intelligent discussion with a woman

You're better off talking to your dog.

All of the above is on point. Nothing more here folks.

The thing is that my girlfriend is pretty right wing and would actually agree with my point. She just gets mad if I say anything disagreeable at first and has to just yell for 10 minutes about how I talk down to her. she eventually apologizes and cries. Women are wrecks

i told a girl my views on the migrants when she started talking about the subject, i told her i see them as a threat to peace and a drain of resources in my country and that we should give them proper immigration checks and not just let them flood our cities, she then asked me if i was a fascist in a mocking tone and proceeded to tell me that they are all innocent victims that have the right to live in our land, she then left in a disturbed manner and then came back with her girl friends and all took turns telling me why im racist fascist trash, are all women really this brain dead?

You failed.

You shoulda said "ayy bitch wanna smash?"

>talking politics with a woman

kek

My ex was like that, she'd fucking flash over every little thing, then cry, then come back and apologize like I was gonna leave. I hope yours doesn't stab you man.

i cant that act is too barbaric for a civilized man such as myself

Woman rely typically more on emotion rather than raw facts. Why most of them vote on the left, which likes to play on emotions

Talking about politics and ideology with girls goes like this:
-If you are charismatic and/or she is interested in you: She will absorb your viewpoints and start to share the same opinions as you given enough time.
-If you are not charismatic and/or she isn't interested in you: She will either not give a shit about what you say and will only use you to reaffirm her opinion, call you a racist, fascist , sexist or whatever, or ignore you and think of you as a weirdo.

>that act is too barbaric for a civilized man such as myself
You know that's not true you swarthy Mediterranean nigger, now commence the raping

Also the state makes them feel like they'll have a hubby to protect them no matter what.

God. My girlfriend even gets pissed off if I tell her she’s close to the line when driving or to watch out for another car because they’re swerving lanes or something. They take it as a personal attack EVERYTIME.

You fags need to learn how to control your women. They have to understand that's not okay to act like a 6 years old child.

i dont know what you mistake me for but thats not how we do things here, maybe you cant suppress your animalistic urges but rational civilized people dont want to go around raping women thats just barbaric

>work with woman
>she insists on doing the work "perfectly"
>doesn't understand that finishing the work is far more important
>spends most of her time talking and taking extended breaks
>complains and does no work if anyone even suggests she could do something differently
>does about 10% of what is required every day
>for years
>everyone praises said woman as a great worker
>I have to do all the work she doesn't
>have to rush 190% of the workload every day
>if anything is unfinished or imperfect it is my fault
>I am seen as a terrible worker

I would have told them that I am a fascist imperialist

How’s your woman doing

>You fags need to learn how to control your women.

I see this line a lot, but there's never an explanation as to how. You can control women to a certain extent, but the law sides with them and women can fuck you over whenever they please bud.

>you need to learn to control your women
Motherfucker what do you think lead to the stabbing? I should have seen the signs but some women are just too wild to control without violence, and I'm not going to jail just for some pussy.

>Discussing matters of the state, the realm of men, with women
>Expecting ANY sort of productive and meaningful conversation
lmaoing at ur life

Yes.

Throughout history men have defended their territory, people, religion, culture, and women have spread their legs to invaders. It's what they do and what we do.

>how to control your women
Why dont you give us some pointers

But Mario, if you rape them they have the full immigrant experience, with none of the dirty mudslimes. It is win win.

Most women will never think about fucking you up if they are too emotionally invested and dependent on you, unless you do some pretty extreme shit to her.
I certainly won't say anything revolutionary on the matter. I noticed that the most important thing is to never let the woman have a sense that you being with her is a sure thing. You need to give her a sense that you love her, care about her, and will protect her, but at the same time will not tolerate too much bullshit. Basically, that you care about her, but you are not dependent on her relationship.
This will cause a mixed sense of security and insecurity on her, making her want to stay with you while having fear of losing you at any time, which in turn will make her think more carefully about her actions around you.