Black and Proud

Why aren't you worshipping your Black overlords pol? We're better than you crackers in every way possible:
>best music
>hot chicks
>fresh clothes
>lit af hair
>cool shit

Game over, whitey. You'll be a minority in 20 years. #theFutureIsBlack

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sXatIbuW9Hw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

niggas aint sheeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiittttt

Oh yes they can. I'm a fan of a Japanese musician with two bands. Though I mostly only like one band over the other. Back when I was on Tumblr, I got into a fight with my friend and this other girl who is friends with my friend was elitist to me. I click on this girls profile and I find that she's an SJW with they them pronouns. So I read her tweets and troll this person for awhile by sending her anonymis asks on Tumblr. I tell her she'll keep being miserable if she keeps on hating the right wing. She's says to stop sending her anons on Twitter. So I did. Awhile later I ask her friend about what he thinks of a band. I find the next morning that she had blocked me on Twitter when I never tweeted her. So I use Google to read her tweets and she's like s/o to the user who told me I'd be miserable if I kept hating the right wing. Then she proceeds to make a snobby comment that says anyone with a brain in South East Asia would be concerned with the rise of the right wing in Japan and then said for Japan to stop flying rising sun flags because it's the equivalent to flying a swastika or something like that. Led her alone since. Oh yeah and the woman I trolled was Malaysian.

Wow. You're so trendy.

>hot chicks
Rarely plus most blacks vote demoncrap

Ok you win we worship you

Now what

Rap isn't music, nigger

Lol what whitey? Cracker ass hoes be ugly af. Cant wait to slap my side hoes huge fuckin butt... You jealous?

>Criminal
Scandalous
>Slags
and
>Thugs.
>Mainly wrong on stuff
>Quite delusional.
>They were Kings
>You are a cunt.

AHAHAHAHA THIS WHITE MUTHAFUCKA JUST JEALOUS THAT HIS WHITE TRASH COUNTRY BS AINT GET SOLD NO MORE

We make hella money lol... Bet you aint got as many bands as me

Not the same species as cro-magnons
Also Ashkenazim Jews are Neanderthals

WE CAN NOT UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER!!!
we are two different species (us VS Nigers)

Yeah bitch I'm fuckn happy I aint no ugly ass whitey

>fresh clothes
That doesn't matter if you still smell like shit anyway

You could have posted a good looking black man instead of this squinty eyed ass face. What an ugly fuck!

XDDDD THIS FUCKA DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT FRESH MEANS XDDDD

You clearly just shook dat u aint get no hoes... Ever tried sum lean? NOT! lol whitey dont know how to git fun

>good looking black man

Yall whiteys be laughin bout our looks but yo daughers clearly think we're hot HAHA... tinydick ass bich

If I saw this fucker in real life I would "hoes" him real good. Like with a firetruck type of hose :-)
So damn ugly

XD cracka pussy think he got lines. You aint got no lines BITCH

well, ill give them this: they have great taste in food.

Kpop is better

blacks are the least sexually attractive race

AYO I GOT A HUGE BBC CRAKER STAY MAD WHITE BOI

Dat shit taste fuckn amazing

fake video edit bitch its 2017... african kings dont live on farms...

u got a pussy? wots ur number?

XD U JEALOUS OF MY MASSIVE COCK

photohsop

But user, I thought you had already left.

you should think about running
it is starting to occur to us that there is only one solution to our problems
total war until all of our enemies are destroyed completely.
Then we will say one race, the human race... but it will have new meaning.

youtube.com/watch?v=sXatIbuW9Hw

ay yo im just here for yo free stuff XD dumass whitey dont know how to keep his money in his own pockets

hahahaha some irrelevant basement liver thinks he can predict the future

i aint no mexican speaker LOL

>fake video edit bitch its 2017... african kings dont live on farms...

lmao, oh right i forgot evidence is just made up whitey voodoo to keep the black man down.

yea das rite! cant believe u forgot dis basic shit

>bling
>hoopties
>sneaks
>watermelon

White bois btfo!

Off topic but I feel like this is the best place to dump this:
Look at the newest crop of minstrels. Gay boys, wimps, white guys who say nigger and none of their gay coon friends do anything about it. Emo shit.
Black men are more and more showing themselves up as posturing fakes. Artificial, phony hardmen, puffing out their hollow bird chests, looking like crack whores like the guy in the OP pic, whoever the fuck he's supposed to be.
They get cucked so many times that by age 25 they no longer even feel humiliated by it, except for the ones who throw sperg rages and end up feminised in prison by bigger niggers than themselves.

The degree to which Sup Forums is threatened by black men is ridiculous. They are getting weaker and weaker and softer and fatter and sicker and gayer, and you are quivering over the big scary black man come to fuck your imaginary girlfriend.

So fucking true...
Yes!! lets all be scared of the fatass black man who fucks women who are ugly and goulish women!! OHHH! I AM SO KEKED!!

My bad meant to say KEKED*
not keked.

wtf Cucked* wow

I don't see why you jump to sexuality, its wearing insecurities on your sleeve. No wonder they bait you so easily when you are literally seething.

I laugh because the attitude towards blacks and the attitude towards Asians is so fucking different. Nobody feels threatened by Asians, but when it comes to blacks everyone starts clucking.
All I see is spindly, tryhard little men who like to talk tough, and for some insane reason nobody ever questions it, because you're all so used to Samuel L. Blackson, Rappy McGundrugs and Wesley 'Scary Blackman' Snipes being shoveled down your throats.
The image of black masculinity is the effeminate, speccy, pussy-lipped homo from numale teleplay 'Utopia'.

Build a castle. Build one fucking castle in Africa. Just. Fucking. One.

I'll give blacks one thing. Some of their women are hot. Like really hot

Sex Power Rankings by Female races:

Blacks

________Power Gap____

Half Blacks

________Power Gap____

eastern european whites
latinas
half asians

The rest doesn't matter. Black women's skin attract more heat from the sun. Their pussies feel like a fucking furnace. Shit's cash.

>XDDDD THIS FUCKA DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT FRESH MEANS XDDDD

Neither do you, nigger. God why do you smell so fucking bad

>Their pussies feel like a fucking furnace. Shit's cash.
YO THAT'S GONNOREAH MUH NIGGA

>>best music
1920s-1990s, you niggers had many great styles of music. Some recent artists are okey in the 2010s
>>hot chicks
Maybe some okey black girls, but most non black girls who're with blacks are usually obese and have clearly been pumped, dumped, and now unwanted by some Chav
>>fresh clothes
Honestly 50/50. Decent clothing brands, but half of the time they dress impractical and retarded
>>lit af hair
definitely more flammable, hades
>>cool shit
elaborate..

I mean, you have some qualities and cons, but don't we all. Overall I wouldn't say negros are anything like ''overlords'' since most of them are incapable of civilisation

>best music: Your mileage may vary on that point. I am not into Hip Hop and modern R&B. But funk and jazz are good.
>hot chicks: no. White women are the best.
>fresh clothes: Fair point.
>lit af hair: Sorry, Richard Spencer rocks the best hair.
>cool shit. what?

Wow, you are a master baiter. ALL HAIL THE MASTER BAITER!!!