>SoS T-Rex @UNSC on NoKo 12/15/17
youtu.be/uIIGEhxHxqo
>SoS T-Rex meeting russian counterpart @UN 12/15/17
youtu.be/vTom0OW0wn4
>This Week @State 12/15/17
youtu.be/fIFpqX7gHCA
>Pres Trump talks about deregulation 12/14/17
youtu.be/scJUwZ3Me3U
>US/MEX Strat Diag on Transnational Crime (AG Sessions/DHS Sec Nielsen) 12/14/17
youtu.be/4HoGRrlvsc4
>SoS T-Rex hosts US/MEX Strategic Dialogue 12/14/17
youtu.be/9tFuxQACZ3M
>IntSec Zinke Work Env Survey 12/14/17
youtu.be/Np9YpailJ6c

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulysses_S._Grant
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/12/16/pete-davdison-gets-tattoo-badass-hillary-clinton/
wsls.com/news/politics/white-house-special-counsel-no-plans-to-fire-mueller
youtube.com/watch?v=mtOWNw--azY
dailycaller.com/2017/12/16/nbc-made-payment-to-staffer-after-sexual-harassment-claim-against-chris-matthews/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

How do you go from this...

>Along with his military responsibilities in the months following Grant's return to command, he was concerned over an expanding illicit cotton trade in his district.[161] He believed the trade undermined the Union war effort, funded the Confederacy, and prolonged the war, while Union soldiers died in the fields.[162] On December 17, he issued General Order No. 11, expelling "Jews, as a class," from the district, saying that Jewish merchants were violating trade regulations

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulysses_S._Grant

..to THIS?

Why does Sup Forums hate soy again?
Isnt soy a good drink when doing /fit/?

How much saly will be produced from the tax reform bill by the left?

>bitcoin now about to hit 20k
>had I just bought $600 worth a few years ago I'd now have more than enough money to pay off my student loans and not have to slave away at a shitty job I hate to barely make monthly payments

>Roberta McCain (born February 7, 1912) is the centenarian widow of Admiral John S. McCain Jr. and mother of the Republican Arizona Senator and two-time Presidential candidate John S. McCain III.
>Roberta Wright and her identical twin sister Rowena (1912–2011) were born in Muskogee, Oklahoma on February 7, 1912. Their parents, Archibald Wright (1874–1971), a Los Angeles oil wildcatter, and Myrtle Mae Fletcher (1885–1972), were married in Cleburne, Texas, on June 18, 1901.[2][3]
SHE OUTLIVED HER SISTER.

Salt not saly. Damn

>Mueller has absolutely nothing and increasingly desperate
>The fact that he illegitimately snatched Trump's documents shows that the "Flynn flipping" meme is fucking dead
>The special counsel team has been embarrassing themselves and show signs of actually accelerating their embarrassment
>The only thing that can bail out Mueller at this point is if Trump fires him before he admits to turning up empty
>"HURR TRUMP NEEDS TO FIRE MUELLER RIGHT NOW"

from joobook

>streaming rate hike to use crunchy roll
>crunchy roll
>streaming
They deserve it for being plebs.

Trump's lawyers seem awfully nervous about those emails. It seriously looks like they're setting the stage to fire him over christmas. This is going to be a hell of a holiday.

>Local ANTIFAG not so tough since getting raped in court

Brace yourselves anons-demoralization shills squadding hard tonight, VERY assblasted about Dem Shitheads getting exposed as criminal assholes. My body is ready, Kek, bring forth the Chaos

It gives you tiddies

>tfw Mueller has plenty of rope with which to hang himself

I'm honestly tired of these stupid fucking own goals by the Trump admin

drumpfkins absolutely BTFO

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/12/16/pete-davdison-gets-tattoo-badass-hillary-clinton/

Oh they’re not nervous fag. But I know who is

And Mueller is an idiot using privileged communications. He tainted his whole investigation.

Melly Chreestmas

>Mueller panics because he can't find anybody to arrest beside Flynn and Manafort and Papa-something
>Knows his reputation will be ruined if he doesn't sink someone big
>turns attention to Hillary
>Hillary points the finger at Bill, no reason to keep him around after he cheated and staying together didn't win her the election
>Bill goes down for rape

AWOO~

We talked about this, /ptg/. Don't let these kind of digits go to waste.

Maybe if you drink and dont bench press?
I really dont know

>when the fbi asks you where all the children went

wsls.com/news/politics/white-house-special-counsel-no-plans-to-fire-mueller

What's this about Mueller obtaining documents illegally?

Anything interesting today besides taxes?

Do you mean to tell me he tainted his investigation AND picked the exact people for his team who perpetrated the Pee Pee Dossier, FISA warrants, Clinton Email bullshit? I mean what are the fucking odds. It’s almost like it’s on purpose.

Indeed. I keep saying we need this to drag on fruitlessly for as long as possible. The public has reach "don't give a shit", we need this to carry over to "fuck off, already".

Mueller obtained documents illegally.

It's pretty clear Mueller is trying to grab as much evidence as he can to leak to the Democrats for campaign purposes.

Can there be federal charges against him and his team when it inevitably happens?

>Mueller literally just ruined his investigation with stolen emails which arent admissible in court

HAHAHAHA

What's that mean?

How and what documents?

The Ghosts Of Pussy Past

I feel nothing for Europe anymore. They've dug this grave for themselves. It's a shame, but beyond my control.

Who /Tannenbaum/ here?

Didn't he also fuck up the Manafort case by seizing documents that weren't covered in the warrant or were covered under lawyer-client privilege?

Emails during the campaign.

>yfw trump on prime time TV tells mueller "YOU'RE FIRED"

Where is your waifu???

>Mueller is /ourguy/
The guy is an incompetent mess.

>Elizabeth Warren shilling to try to appease Hillary and look cool to da kidz has now permanently associated an unfavorable meme with this ambitious woman's political career

breddy gud lel

Papadopawop

just like the evidence against manafort that was illegally obtained

Tony Podesta is fucking ghost status

If they come here trying to demoralize *us*, they're gonna have a very bad time.

lib sperging out because he thinks it's good news for (((them)))

Up my ass

Correct. He actually took attorney-client documents not covered by the warrant.

>Mueller has crossed the line!
>we're gonna get him!
>who's gonna get him?
>crickets
>g-g-guys, whos gonna get him?
>crickets
Just shut up or offer a fail proof solution

McConnell Internet Defense Force checking in. Thank God we stopped Moore from voting with Trump and the MAGA agenda. Now I can flood the country with more spics for my boomer donors! No more of Bannon's nationalist candidates for you stupid goyim!!!

How did he get them? Are they stolen like says?

No seriously were is your white Waifu and child???

All according to Trump's keikaku.

Nope I’m enjoying his work thoroughly. Each day another Dem corpse for the ovens

I feel you.

Really makes me think

He knows he only gets one, and he's saving it. JUST IMAGINE THE SALT, THEY WOULD LITERALLY NEVER RECOVER

youtube.com/watch?v=mtOWNw--azY

>implying Mueller is going after Dems

Does same rules apply for political trial / political witchhunts compared to criminal trials?
My country doesnt give a fuck if its illegally obtained evidence.

>Kikebertshill still seething

They already are. Their anuses could handle Ajit’s Master Bantz, then they come here with the same old shit?

Nothing, really. It's just the records of conversations between GSA and the transition team.

>friends of ZOG award
ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES

>numerals confirmeth

WORE OUT ANUSES

Why would we want him stopped? I need more corrupt government scalps, my hunger is not nearly sated

no one's above the law, so yeah. Except her

The best part is if Mueller took evidence illegally, even if there was a crime in the emails they couldn't be used against anyone because of how it was obtained. Imagine the salt that would occur if that happened.

Kek has spoken. Stop with the Mueller is /ourguy/ and realize he's going after Trump but is fucking up every step of the way. With all these missteps, I don't even know how there is a court case. Practically everything is inadmissible.

That’s cruel.

Soy naturally converts to estrogen in your system...which is why it is good for menopausal women and bad for men... aka soyboy. Estrogen reduces testosterone.

I dont give a shit either way. Trump is clean

TOP KEK thank you shill, I agree - CHECKED FOR SHILL BECOMES KEKS MOUTHPIECE AND WILL NEVER RECOVER
do you feel dirty?

What did KEK mean by this?

Then the next month we watch him get impeached by the sitting Republicans.

Smart plan guys.

That shill got raped by Kek, speaking truth against xir’s will

>being this booty blasted
Stop being a faggot and see

Pete Davidson is a grown man who went to rehab for weed and he still manages to surprise me with how pathetic he is. The fact that NYC comedians will continue to ride his dick while saying nothing about Sam Hyde is sad

CHRIS MATTHEWS IS A SEXUAL ABUSER

NBC

B T F O

what will crazy joe say?

Hes a fucking creepazoid

Every time I think they've been broken, something comes along and leaves them even more assrekt. I wonder if they can be memed into legitimate schizophrenia?

>impeached by the sitting Republicans.
Did you see that Rosenstein hearing? Everyone knows this is bullshit.

He basically didn't go through the proper protocols to acquire them. Basically a technicality, which would be hilarious.

>mueller is going after trump but fucking up everything every way possible
just because he doesnt want to be our guy doesnt mean he isnt user

Joe is safe. He made sure to tie up all of those 'loose ends'.

Don't forget Flynn. The Judge in his case, who recused himself, might have been the same one to issue the FISA warrant that started this whole mess.

dailycaller.com/2017/12/16/nbc-made-payment-to-staffer-after-sexual-harassment-claim-against-chris-matthews/
OH SHIT